This Violent Night

STAR CRUSHES

Sunggyu


Nada


D.O.




Annonymous number called Baekhyun. He told Infinite, Sparkle and the rest to go to a basketball court nearby Cheongdam streets. Before the kidnapper ended his call, " bring 1000 won , or they'll be a dead meat. " They used fake money , the one in fliming. Tika came with __________ with two men, Tika's mouth and eyes were closed with a black cloth, she was so weak to even stand up. " TIKA ! " Chanyeol shouted. Suho stopped him, I look at _______ direction. she's so fragile. Sungjong throw the bag, to him. They released Tika but they still caught __________. " YOU THINK I AM A FOOL ? " he said to us. " Just released her ! " I shouted, and soon it become a tournament for us to take in, even Sparkle fight them too. After several of them went down, Woohyun called the police. I went to check ___________, but...... " They fooled us. " Baekhyun seems didn't believe of what did he had saw. A doll of __________. " Aish ! " Baekhyun ruffles his hair in disbelief. The police arrived at the scene a few minutes later, Infinite told them what had happened, while Sungyeol were worrying about Tika a lot. " Where's _____________ ? Shi... " Sungjong mad at them. " Be patient, things will be alright, once when Tika awake. " Kila said.


Nada told both of them to meet her at the hospital rooftop that night. She don't want their friendship endded like Sungjong and Baekhyun. " I knew one of you will hate me if I say this. " Nada lower down her head and turned backwards. Full moon appear in the dim lights, and across Nada's face, she knew they will hate her though, so she trying to say mean words to Sunggyu. " What is it ? " Sunggyu asked her and put his hands on his pockets, D.O. asked too, " Nada is it about our questions ? " Nada took a very deep breath. " Exhale. " Nada said and she went into the corner, away from those guys. " WHo did you choose, Nada, it's okay, you just say it out, I'm fine if you choose him though, you two look perfect together, but I won't..... " Sunggyu try to say to her. Nada yelled and said, " STOP! STOP! canfussing my minds, Sunggyu-shi. You're such a jerk, if heard your nags again, I'm going crazy " Sunggyu mouthed, 'MWO ?' nada continued, " I never ove you Sunggyu oppa. I love Kyungsoo more than you knew. " When Sunggyu hear that, his heart hurt,  he placed his hand on his chest, suddenly a pair of arms hugged him, it was Nada. " Sunggyu are you okay ? hyung. " D.O. went there too.  " I'm okay , you can go. I'll be fine. " Sunggyu nodded his head, Nada still hugging him and she won't let him go. " I'm sorry. " Nada said. He knew he couldn't stay any longer so he told D.O. to take her away and sent her home. Sunggyu promised that he won't see Nada again nor talk to her again. " I'll never see you again. I promised."

 

oh yeah baby.. i'm back ~ *siting quietly in a ciber cafe*