Just A Memory

STAR CRUSHES

>             < means that the character is thinking or saying something in their hearts.



The motto of the school is: Hold big dreams in your mind, And be loyal to the small things around you.
*25th November on previous year, Location : Hankwang high school is a preparatory normal high school, located in Pyeongtaek city, Gyeonggi Province, South Korea*

It's recess time. You walked down the hall and sit infront of the field and let the warm breeze caressed your cute innocent face. You close your eyes and sigh >can i stay here any longer?<  As you was trying to remember all those memories at the school, small tears dropped from both of your eyes. Afraid of somebody knows that you're crying you looked down and hugged both of your legs together.

Nada POV


>huh! it's so boring, i wonder where's .....< I suddenly stopped running when I saw a blonded wavy hair girl whom supposed to be my best friend siiting infront of the field , hugging her legs and then I found out that she's crying. Slowly I , put my hand on  her shoulder and said,"It's okay, chingu-yah you can tell me everything". Look up at me she said,"Erm, Nada it's you. Mianhae, I can't take this anymore, I can't handle this feeling anymore, leaving this school, my precious memories among you guys. But I know it'll be alright, don't you think so, Nada?"she asked me."Of course, it'will" I said as I wipped her tears away.

'________-ah, you wanna know something?" I said holding her hands and sit next to her, "I'm going there with you too, and don't forget our leader,Maya." I whispered to her. "Is it true, or you just said that to calm me down?" she replied. "Nada, that means our team will be on same school, together at Seoul?" she asked. "Well....." , she gave me a small smile,"Nada I'm so happy! Thank you very much. I hope you didn't regret it one day and said that  I'm the one who caused you into this celebrity troubles, okay?" . "My dear chingu-yah! how could you said that, such a meanie person.
By the way, let's go to the classroom, the recess will over in a few minutes, you don't want to late for the last class , right?" .

 

I ran with her while holding hands. We were singing the chorus for 'twinkle' by TaeTiSeo eonni, jogging around the school heading to our class. We're just like a pair of kindergarten child who likes to play, untill she saw what I saw.

You POV


I am staring blankly on him, who was standing there laughing about something, inhaling orange juice, talking happily with his friends. My first crush on this school, but now he is my oppa. Just like a real oppa.
 

"______-ah, what's wrong?"
 

"Aniyo, let's keep moving." I said as my tears started to fall again. I wiped it quickly so she can't saw it.
 

We meet Maya, our leader in our group also our class leader. " Maya aaaaa~~" i said cheerfully.
 

"Hai, you guys!" she replied. "Maya , you know what, she almost flooded the field with her tears just now, she's such a baby." Na Da said.


"Andwae, I'm just so sad to leave this school, to leave you, to leave Maya, to leave the teachers, n everything." I pouted .


While wishpering, "to leave him."
 

"Mwo?!" they said at the same time. "Aniyo eonni, I didn't say anything. Aniyo, aniyo."
 

Maya was waving her hands infront of my face and said, "Are you sure?" .

"Neh"
 

Being maknae on the group was a very good oppurtunity to me, there was a lot eonni that can take care of me. Eventhough, sometimes they are mean to me, but I'll always love them, especially Maya eonni. She was the one who understand me a lot lately. She's also a great leader.
 

The last period seems to be a very happy moment because we were playing a game, 'Truth or Dare'.
It was so funny when a girl in our class named Ji Ah have to say 'you're handsome, and you're mine' to a boy who's in our class too and the one who's admiring her. The boy's ear becoming red as Ji Ah said the words infront of him. Our English teacher, laugh very loudly when the boy confessed to her. >Oh my god, my last day of school and there was a confessing scene ?? what the.. but it is so best!<
Nada and Maya was taking photographs and suddenly Nada snapped your candid face.

 

"Nada eonni, wae?!!!"

"Aniyo, your face is so funny". She said and laugh.

 

                                            

Your candid face.

Kring! Kring! Kring!
the last bell. The last day. The last time I'll ever walk with him again.>I'll try not to cry infront of him, I must.<
"Yah! _______-ah! " he said.
"Oppa aaaaa~~, annyeonghaseyo!",
"Annyeonghaseyo."
I lived next to him. So that's why we always walk together before and after going to school.

Minho POV


"________-ah, I wanna ask you something. Something serious about our relationship. Something that may hurt your heart".
 

"What is it, Minho oppa?" I keep quiet untill we reached her house.
 

"_____-ah, how about this Saturday, we go on a date, like 'Oppa and Dongsaeng', wanna go with me, it wil be just you and me?". ______ smiled brightly but at the moment I said 'oppa and dongsaeng' line, she suddenly turn her face  away. I'm so afraid that she'll mad at me, on her last day. Then I said, "No, just like a very bestfriend." She keeps smiling and said in a cute voice, "Okay, but I'll ask my omma first".
 

"Ah... chincha?!, gomawo __________-ah". I wave my hands to her ,"9.00 am, see ya'!"
When I oppened the door, I was thinking what will she say if I confess to her?
What will Aunt Sooyoung will said if I want to ask her out?
The most importantly what will my mom said if I want to go out with her?

 

>__________-ah, saranghaeyo< I said before I went to sleep.

You POV


I was sitting in the couch, and I am signing the contract for SM ENTERTAINMENT , a company that will change my life forever. From normal to abnormal. After finished , I catch my Samsung Galaxy Ace, and texted my friends.

 

YOU : Maya eonni, u know wht this Sat I'm gonna have a date wth Minho oppa!! <3
Maya : Daebak!!! saeng, make sure u dress up cutely ,ok?
YOU : neh. huhuh :)
Maya : don't forget catch a lot selcas! I'm jealous with u...... watever, have fun! :)
YOU : eonni, have u sign the contract?
Maya : already :D
YOU : me tooo~
***************************************************************************
    YOU - Nada eonni, whatcha doin'?
    Nada - nothing. eat ice-cream.
    YOU - Minho oppa asked me out. this sat.!!!!
    Nada - so wat?? :P
    YOU - EONNIIIII!!!!!
    Nada - ah, wae?? I'm just kidding. such a cry baby ^^
    YOU - aniyo. hajma. [no, stop it]
    Nada- ok, ok , ok  LOL
    YOU - Eonni, I want to sleep, annyeong
    Nada - bye, :P
    YOU - eonni, grrrrr, grrrr, :P :P :(
    Nada - araseo2  annyeong :D


As I went to sleep, I just hope my ife will be much better in Seoul, and I hope that one day I could forget him. The man that I used to love.
 



Hey guys, make sure you'll read the next chapter okay.

Mianhae if my english are wrong. I am asian, so.....

nevermind, next time I'll do my best to write it.