Joonmyeon and yixing

The competition

 

Suho startled as he felt a blush creep over his cheeks. “I-I wasn’t looking.” He stammered, his voice quivering with guilt as he tried to avoid Lay’s eyes. He flicked his gaze up to Lay’s face from where it had been fixed on his shoes only to get a glance of a perfectly quirked eyebrow and a slight smirk.

“Mmhmm.” Lay said before turning and continuing into Suho’s bedroom. Suho let out a sigh of relief, choosing to ignore the obvious sarcasm in Lay’s voice. He had to force his eyes to not follow Lay’s as he walked lest he be caught again, that would be more embarrassment than he would be able to bear.

Lay flopped down onto the floor in a tangle of limbs before smiling up at Suho through his sweeping fringe. “So what film are we going to watch?” He asked with a toothy smile. This look was in stark contrast to the sassy, smirking cool guy that was moments before stood leaning over Suho. The dimpled cheek, pearly teeth and glistening eyes were, if it were possible, even more attractive in Suho’s eyes than the younger’s y appearance. Suho felt himself gaping in awe but managed to shake it off with a sheepish smile after a few seconds.

“Umm, do you want to choose one? I don’t really mind what we watch.” He strode over to his film and book cupboard and slid the unicorn painted door open to reveal the rows after rows of dvds and books. From violent action to heart wart warming cartoons. From childhood paperbacks to thick, hardback scientific encyclopaedias. He had it all. He waved his arms in front of the collection with an awkward, “Ta-dah! Take your pick.” Lay’s eyes were wide and he grinned as he crawled across the carpet to peer into the cupboard of entertainment. Suho chuckled to himself before moving away to find them some pyjamas.

He slid open the bottom draw of his wardrobe where he kept his stash of cosy pyjamas. He rifled through the mounds of soft fabric, quickly shoving his unicorn patterned bottoms to the far depths of the draw, he didn’t need any more unicorn embarrassment than he had already experienced. He decided on two similar pairs of checked, drawstring pyjama bottoms, blue for Lay and red for himself, and two white t-shirts. He turned with the clothes in hand just in time to see Lay sliding a dvd off of the shelf.

“Here.” Suho said with a smile as he handed the night wear to Lay. “What did you choose?” Lay took the pyjamas in one hand as he held out the dvd with the other. The cover was white with a man and a woman on it an bold blue words emblazoning the title Good Luck Chuck. Suho laughed, he had thought that Lay would choose something action packed and bloody or even a horror, he hadn’t expected him to choose a romantic comedy of all things.

“I’ve had that in there for ages but I’ve never seen it.” Suho said as he took the dvd case and flipped it over to look at the back.

“I haven’t either but I heard that it’s really funny.” Lay said, scratching his nose absently.

“Mmm, Kai and Kyungsoo gave it to me, they really love it.” Unfortunately Suho didn’t seem to make the connection that the reason why the couple loved the film so much was because of the vast number of scenes and the undeniably ripped and gorgeous leading actor. “Do you want to go to the bathroom to get changed?” Suho offered as he gestured towards the door. Lay rolled his eyes but rose easily from the floor anyway and loped gracefully out of the room. Suho quickly stripped off his black skinny jeans and his school shirt and tie before slipping on his pyjamas. He put his dirty uniform into a small washing basket so that he could clean them the next day. Changed in under a minute he had a little time to check that there was nothing embarrassing – other than the overwhelming volume of unicorns – in his room. After a moments search he found nothing too incriminating so allowed himself to relax a little.

He slid the dvd into the side of his ketchup red laptop and clicked it on, hearing the reassuring whir of the mechanism humming to life. He tapped in his password and just as his home screen flashed up Lay returned clad in the blue, checked pyjama bottoms, rolled up to mid-calf to hide the fact that they were marginally too short, and Suho’s white t-shirt that was just blissfully tight around the younger’s toned chest. Suho gave himself a moment of weakness as he let his eyes run up and down the other’s body appreciatively before he snapped back to his respectable self.

“Umm, I can get you a mattress but you’ll need to sit with me in my bed to watch the film…” Suho trailed off awkwardly, scratching at the base of his neck.  

“I don’t mind.” Lay chuckled. Suho nodded and crawled onto his bed, pushing away the stuffed unicorn toys as he went, pulling his laptop along with him. He tucked his knees up to his chin so that he could shimmy his toes under the duvet, shuffling his legs down and pulling his laptop to rest, as the name would suggest, on his lap. Entirely unaware of how utterly adorable he was being, Suho turned to Lay with a cute eye smile, opening the duvet to allow the younger in beside him. Lay didn’t hesitate before sliding in beside him and pulling the thick blankets up around them. Suho felt his heart pound faster and his face flush just a little at the Lay’s close proximity as their thighs pressed intimately against one another in the tight space. Suho clicked off his bedside lamp, darkness flooded the room, only broken by the intense light from the screen before them. He clicked play and settled more comfortably into the pillows behind him as the opening credits rolled.

The film was funny, it had the two of them laughing like buffoons and even got Suho clapping in his laughter at one point. The thick darkness and the warmth of the bed was relaxing and calm, there was no awkward tension between them and for that Suho was grateful. They had spent over four hours talking to one another, getting to know each other that evening and he felt like the time was really well spent, sure he would still get undeniably embarrassed when Lay so much as looked at him in the eye but he felt comfortable around him, comfortable and warm. It wasn’t until about thirty-five minutes into the film when Suho started to realise why Kyungsoo and Kai liked it so much.

Suho froze as the first moan came from the screen and his eyes were accosted with , sure it was a comedy, but hell if this film held back. He tried to breathe normally and keep his eyes away from lay as the couple on the laptop went at it. He was doing a fair job of remaining calm, bar the red that stained his cheeks up to the tips of his ears. That was until he felt something graze his thigh. The touch was so soft, so shudder inducingly gentle, that Suho wasn’t sure if he had felt it at all. Not even a second later his thoughts were confirmed as he felt Lay’s fingers slowly up and down his thigh, grazing over his leg just enough to make Suho’s breath hitch softly.

Suho bit down on his bottom lip as he turned slowly to face the younger. Lay was already looking at him, his face lit up by the bright screen, his slight smirk throwing his dimple into shadow as his eyelashes fluttered against his cheek. Suho felt heat swell within him as he looked at the younger, his skin was perfectly smooth and pale and those eyes, he felt as though he could fall into them and he would never reach the bottom, a swirl of chocolate fudge with a of black coffee.  Lay’s fingers moved from his leg to grasp his hip as the other hand drew up to cup his cheek. Suho couldn’t resist leaning into the touch with a soft sigh before his lips were captured in a sweet kiss. Their lips moulded together, fitting like two pieces of a puzzle, meant to be together. The pulled apart from the soft kiss and Suho let his eyes trail up Lay’s smooth, straight nose and into his deep eyes. He gave a soft smile before his instincts took over and he clashed their lips together once more, this time with a ferocious growl as he slipped one leg over Lay so that he was straddling the younger. The laptop fell shut and forgotten at the bottom of the bed.

Suho tangled his hands into Lay’s soft brown locks as he the other’s tongue into his mouth with a deep moan. Lay’s wondering hands trailed from his waist up to his shoulders and back again, drawing a deep gasp from Suho as he dragged his nails harshly down the sensitive skin. Lay took the opportunity to push his tongue further into Suho’s waiting mouth, his hot muscle drawing hot lines around Suho’s mouth, exploring every corner and drawing groan after groan from the elder. Suho felt fire erupt inside of him as Lay’s hands slid down over his hip bones, so close, so dangerously close to their target. He fisted his hands roughly in Lay’s shirt as he felt the supple flesh of his being gripped and kneaded. He let his own hands push under Lay’s shirt so that he could trail his cool fingers over the heated  ridges of muscle that made up the young dancer’s toned stomach and boy did it feel damn good beneath him. He was avidly aware of Lay pushing his pyjama bottoms slightly down his thighs but suddenly Lay’s hot mouth was gone from his and the younger had pulled away with wide eyes and a lose jaw.

“Where did you get those?” Lay asked in shock. Suho tilted his head to the side, confused at what the other was talking about, before looking down to realise what had caused the abrupt end to their heavy make-out session. He yelped as he pulled his pyjamas back up, falling spasmodically on the floor in a blundering crash as he tried to get the drawstrings tied. His already hot and pink face was now bright ketchup red and fiery. The unicorn boxers. He was wearing the unicorn boxers, tail and horn and all. Suho rolled up into a ball as an embarrassed groan ripped from his chest, he was never looking Lay in the eye again, never, nope not ever. He heard a throaty chuckle above him followed by the shifting of springs before warm arms wrapped around him and lifted him back onto the bed, managing to get him into the covers despite his embarrassed flailing.

Lay slipped in behind him and flicked off the lamp before wrapping his arms around his waist. Suho felt his skin tingle where the younger’s arms came to rest above his hips, his fingers playing teasingly with the fabric above his naval. “I think it’s cute.” Lay whispered with a light kiss below Suho’s ear. “But we should get some sleep now. Goodnight Suho.”

“Joonmyeon.” Suho said, trying to push against the embarrassment that was still adamantly clawing at his rosy cheeks.

“Huh?” Lay inquired as he grazed his nose back and forth along Suho’s ear. Suho couldn’t help but smile at the feeling as he tucked himself closer into the boy behind him.

“Call me Joonmyeon, that’s my real name.” He clarified.

“Call me Yixing, Joonmyeon.” Lay replied with a smile in his voice.

“Goodnight Yixing…I really like you.” Suho said, biting his lower lip as he said it.

“I really like you too.” Like that they fell asleep, happy that they had yet again stopped for some stupid reason. Suho felt like he knew Yixing a million times more than he had even twelve hours ago, but he wanted to know more, he would know more.

 

End of flashback.

 

“So yeah, we just spent the rest of the weekend talking and doing homework and going on walks and stuff.” Suho said with a smile as he finished the last sip of his caramel mocha, his bake-well tart long gone into his belly. Baekhyun had his head leaning in his palms with wide eyes and a happy smile while Kyungsoo was smirking mischeviously.

“That’s so adorable hyung! I am so happy for you.” Baekhyun said with his usual toothy eye smile.

“Psch, I told you that that film was awesome.” Kyungsoo said as he leaned back in his chair acting cool, unaware that he had a smear of chocolate brownie on his nose.

 

A/N: It's been so long I am so sorry! So yeah, the end of Suho's flash back now :3