Holy ing unicorns

The competition

 

“Then look.” Lay breathed in a chilling whisper. Suho didn’t know what came over him as he turned around to face the taller boy leaning close behind him. Suho’s eyes became glazed as they ran over the still damp torso before him, pale skin shining deliciously in the bright kitchen lights. A slight shudder tingled across his skin, rising goose bumps across his warm flesh as he took in the luminescent torso mere inches from his own. Suho lifted his hand, intending to push Lay back a little to better satisfy his ogling needs. He didn’t notice the subtle quirk of Lay’s eyebrow as he brought his fingers to the younger’s shoulder.

His fingers barely grazed the damp skin when something ignited within Suho. What felt like fire blazed through his arm and wrapped around his rib cage, moving up to flames around his skull, taking him over completely, hot and deadly and entirely out of control. His usually shy demeanour thrown to the floor, Suho’s hands shot up to thread into Lay’s chocolate brown locks, tugging him down fiercely. Suho chuckled deep in his throat as he noticed Lay’s wide, goldfish eyes and slack jaw before he pressed his lips roughly against the taller’s. Lay’s lips were like heaven to touch, satin smooth like creamy raspberry yoghurt, their exact heart shape with the gentle bow moulding perfectly to Suho’s own lips.

Lay seemed entirely surprised and stood motionless, lips still as Suho moved his lips against the younger, but after a moment he snapped out of his shock and began to move his mouth along with Suho’s their lips conducting a symphony orchestra of feelings that coursed through Suho’s body. He tightened his grip on Lay’s hair, and pushing his lips open with his tongue and forced his hot muscle inside of Lay’s mouth. Their tongues danced with power and energy, neither relenting their reign but at the same time neither quite wanting the right to end, it was a fight of passion, a dance of fire.

Suho shuddered and sighed breathily as he felt Lay’s hands slide up into his shirt, trailing his pale skin, leaving lines of heat etched into his skin as they came to rest around his waist. Lay’s clasp tightened as he brought their two bodies closer together, one torso moulding into the next as though they were two pieces of a puzzle, designed to fit together just so. Suho gave a gentle tug to Lay’s hair, drawing out a deep, gravelly mewl from his lips as he did so before letting his fingers trace their way over Lay’s strong shoulders. He felt the strong ripples of defined muscle tugging and straining under his skin, the sharp contours of his shoulder blades giving way to the curve of his back. As Suho trailed a cold finger down the ridge of Lay’s spine, stopping and sliding back up after reaching only an inch above his belt, he felt Lay shiver and gasp. In a moment of weakness at the glorious sound Suho was overcome in their battle as Lay hard on his tongue, dragging his teeth gently along the hot muscle before proceeding to probe every corner, every crevice of Suho’s mouth.

Suho didn’t fight back as he drew his arms back up to rest about Lay’s neck, running his fingers aimlessly through the soft hair at the base of the taller’s neck. Suho brought his teeth down around Lay’s lips, nibbling slightly the along the silky lower lip, soothing the bite marks. Lay moaned roughly and Suho felt himself grow even hotter. Lay pulled back and Suho let go of his lips with a loud gasp, drawing air hurriedly into his lungs, panting as he looked up into Lay’s deep, swirling, clouded brown eyes. Lay was panting in the same worn out fashion but managed to breathe out, “We…we should stop.”

At those words Suho felt the confidence that had flooded up from nowhere drain from his body as he slipped his hands from Lay’s neck and pulled his shirt back down from where it had risen up to reveal his smooth, pale stomach. He felt his face flush bright red as he stepped back, stumbling slightly and falling to lean against the counter behind him. The icy cold surface shocked his body and served as another aid to bringing his temperature down, however the heat in his face seemed resilient to staying put. He twiddled his fingers nervously in front of himself, eyes locked on their twisting movements as he avoided meeting those endless chocolaty eyes again.

How could he have been so stupid? Of course someone as gorgeous as Lay was going to regret having done that with him, he couldn’t fathom why on earth he had decided to even go in like that, it was never going to end well for him. Suho felt sudden anger towards his own sensitivity as he felt tears spike at the corners of his eyes.

“I’m so sorry. You…you should go now.” Suho said quietly, his voice slightly quivering. He couldn’t handle this. He knew that it made no sense and that he barely knew Lay but rejection was rejection and no matter what, it does not feel good. Suho felt his heart fall, he had ruined anything that they could have had before it had even begun. “I’ll clean your clothes for tomorrow, sorry. I’ll get you a shirt and you can leave.”

He quickly grasped the bundle of clothes that had fallen in a sodden pile on the floor and carefully sidestepped Lay, being sure to avoid both skin and eye contact. He stepped towards the door but was pulled up short as a hand fastened around his wrist. He stopped but was still unable to raise his head to meet the eyes digging holes into the back of his head.

“What are you doing?” Lay demanded, his confusion evident in his voice.

“Getting you a shirt, sorry.” Suho repeated, gaze transfixed on where his tow was peeking through a small hole in the end of his sock.

“Yes I got that, but why?”

“I…I don’t understand what you’re…” Suho started, unsure on how he could have been any clearer.

“Why are you making excuses to run away?” Lay asked, his tone calm and steady. Suho sighed as he finally brought his eyes up to meet Lay’s.

“Look when you said to stop I realised that you regret what just happened and I am so sorry, I don’t know what came over me so please just forget it ever happened.” Suho pleaded, an inkling of hope shining that if Lay let it go then they could still grow a friendship between them.

“I won’t.” Lay said, his eyes never once wavering from their intent gaze. Suho felt his heart drop through his stomach as his eyes pricked once more. “I said stop because I want to get to know you first.”

“W-what?” Suho asked, baffled.

“I didn’t want you to think of it as a one off. I want to get to know you Suho, I don’t know what it is about you but something has lured me in and I don’t think that I can get back out.” Suho’s jaw went slack as he let himself lean back against the security of the counter. Lay wanted to get to know him first? Was this y, smirking, bad-boy looking guy holding off on anything ual to…to get to know him? Suho wasn’t sure if he could believe that but he pushed away his doubts. He gnawed on his lower lip as a smile tugged at his mouth and he looked down at his wringing hands, this time out of embarrassed happiness.

“Okay.” Suho mumbled, glancing up from between his lashes. Lay furrowed his brows slightly, confusion flickering across his features.

“Okay about what?” He asked.

“Okay, let’s get to know each other.” Suho blushed at his words and this only deepened as he realised that Lay was still very shirtless. “But I still need to get you a shirt.” He smiled shyly at Lay who just winked cheekily. The wink wasn’t accompanied by his usual smirk but instead a joyous smile that shone bright with his pearly whites. Suho scurried out of the room and up the stairs to his room, trying to supress his squeals as he ran. He barged into his room and flung open his wardrobe, trying to find something that wouldn’t be too small on Lay’s well-built chest. His hands ran over everything ranging from flannel shirts to soft cotton t-shirts to cable knit jumpers. He settled on grabbing a white t-shirt and a thick purple jumper that he hoped would keep the younger warm on his motorbike.

He turned back to the door and was just striding towards the door as he heard footsteps. They stooped right outside his door. “Suho?” Lay’s voice called through the white painted wood. The door was slowly pushed open from the outside as Suho fruitlessly called out, “Don’t come in!” But it was too late. The slack, hanging jaw and glazed eyes in Lay’s expression told him as much as the younger took in the bedroom. Unicorns covered every inch of the room, from the prancing beauties galloping around his lampshade to the fluffy plushies covering every inch of his bed – hiding the unicorn bed spread – to the posters that covered the lilac walls. Suho groaned and covered his face with the t-shirt and jumper as Lay whistled long and slow before saying, “Holy ing unicorns.” 

 

A/N: Sorry it's short again but I wanted to update with something. I didn't read through it at all (not that I ever do *cough) so sorry for mistakes, but anyway, I hope you enjoyed :) Thank you to all of you who have voted up my story, I really appreciate it :3