You can never have enough pillows and duvets

The competition

 

“Sehun!” Luhan squealed out as his little hands flew up to cover his wide eyes, glowing like lanterns in surprise. Sehun hurriedly bent over to pick up the sodden towel on the floor, his cheeks aglow with horrified embarrassment. He thought that the situation couldn’t possibly get any worse; he had walked in on two of his closest Hyungs getting busy and then accidentally flashed the guy he liked, what could be worse? Nothing he resolved as his hand reached out for the fabric, bent at the waist. The two shrieks, one a deep baritone and the other femininely high, which sounded behind him proved him wrong. He tumbled to the floor in shock and grabbed the towel as it settled, pooling around his midsection to cover body.

“ing ting ballth.” Sehun groaned as he leaned against the wall, red face buried in his palms.

“Why were you ?” Yelled Baekhyun in shock. Sehun cracked his fingers apart ever so slightly to peek at his Hyung. Baekhyun had sweatpants on and a haphazardly buttoned, half open shirt hugging his shoulders. Chanyeol was much the same in his ed skinny jeans and a crinkly t-shirt. Sehun lifted his hands away just a little to look scornfully at his hyungs.

“I could athk you the thame thing.” Sehun replied sarcastically. “At leatht I wath having a bath not getting freaky with my boyfriend while other people are in the houthe.” Sehun stuck his tongue out playfully at Baekhyun who just puffed out his cheeks as they were shaded pink in his embarrassment.

“At least he has a boyfriend.” Chanyeol said, poking his tongue out in retaliation. Sehun placed his hand over his heart in mock hurt, “Wah, low blow hyung.” His hand on his chest Sehun was reminded of his lack of attire though his embarrassment seemed to have faded as he grinned up at the two. “Umm could I have thome…” Before he could finish his sentence, a pair of navy blue boxers were thrown in his face by Chanyeol. “Thankth.” He shuffled about on the floor for a few moments, looking a little like a beached whale as he tugged on the boxers while making sure that the towel didn’t slip. Once they were securely in place he pushed himself back up and onto his feet, dropping the towel into the overflowing laundry basket.

Standing happily again Sehun glanced over at Luhan. The small blonde still had his hands clutched desperately to his face and even from a meter away and with his face covered Sehun could see the red glow radiating from Luhan’s skin. Sehun may have gotten over the embarrassment and Baekhyun and Chanyeol may have too, but that didn’t meant that everyone had. Sehun stepped a little closer to Luhan and, wrapping his fingers around one of Luhan’s, pulled. The elder resisted at first and Sehun frowned, tugging a little harder. “I-Is it safe to look?” Luhan asked in a small voice. Sehun chuckled at his cuteness.

“Nae Hyung it’th thafe.” Luhan slowly lowered his hands to reveal his ruby red face. Sehun saw Luhan’s eyes rake down his still mostly exposed body before coming back up to his eyes. The glance happened in all but a second but Sehun would swear to having seen it. He held Luhan’s hand in his and tugged him away from the wall he was leaning helplessly on and towards Baekhyun’s bedroom.

“Guyth, we’re jutht going to get thomething to wear. Luhan got a bit wet, well drenched, tho can he borrow thome of your clotheth Baek-hyung?” Sehun asked with a smile. Baekhyun nodded his assent and pulled Chanyeol to the stairs. “Of course. Feel free to wear anything Luhan though I’d put on pyjamas since you’re staying the night here. We’ll meet you downstairs, make sure to wear something warm Sehunnie.” Baekhyun smiled at Luhan but his expression didn’t give an inclination that there was any option in what he had just said and then proceeded to hold Sehun’s gaze to make sure that he got the message. Sehun just sighed and gestured for them to go before continuing to pull the bashful Luhan through the doorway.

He let go of Luhan’s hand to riffle through Baekhyun’s clothes. On looking over his shoulder Sehun couldn’t help but chuckle at the sight of Luhan standing awkwardly in the middle of the room, his hands clasped together in front of him and his posture straight and narrow. “Relax Hyung.” Sehun grabbed a pair of Baekhyun’s pale blue, soft, snowflake emblazoned pyjama bottoms, a t-shirt and a thick red wine coloured jumper. He walked back to Luhan and placed them in his hands with a soft smile. His heard thundered erratically as he grazed Luhan’s soft skin when the elder took the clothes. “Here, you can wear thethe.”

Sehun turned back to search for clothes for himself but stopped after a moment at the distinct lack of rustling. If he was changing out of wet clothes then there would be lots of noise, so why not Luhan? He looked at Luhan to find that he was still looking down at the pile of clothes in his hands. Sehun cocked his head to the side in confusion and Luhan sighed. “I can’t change here… not with you here.” Luhan’s ears visibly reddened as Sehun just smiled.

“Hyung it’th fine. I am thtanding here in boxerth, it doethn’t matter.” Sehun noticed the same fleeting yet ogling glance from Luhan before the elder nodded and began to strip out of his wet clothes. Understanding his embarrassment Sehun turned away and continued his search for clothes. He ended up having to choose a pair of pyjama shorts as all of Baekhyun’s long pyjama bottoms came to a few inches above his ankles and if he was honest that would have been more embarrassing that the ordeal. He slipped the blue and white checked shorts on and they fell to just above his knee. Knowing that he would get a yelling from Baekhyun if he didn’t he proceeded to tug on a thick, soft, navy blue jumper with cute little toggles.  

He spun to face Luhan with a smile but his jaw nearly dropped to the floor. The boy’s blonde hair was tousled and fluffy atop his pale face, his cheeks a delicate pink. The slightly overlarge jumper hung off of his shoulders and the sleeves collected in folds at the wrists where his small white hands wrung themselves nervously. His pyjama’s also pooled around his feet where they were too long and his cute little toes curled and uncurled periodically, gathering up the warm carpet before pushing out again.

The first time Sehun held Luhan’s hand, it was bitingly cold and he didn’t want the elders fingers to freeze. The second time Sehun held Luhan’s hand he was guiding him to where they needed to go. But this time, without any reason or rhyme, apart from the fact that his entire being was telling him that it was right, he slid his hand around the shorter boy’s and tangled their fingers. As Luhan’s small fingers squeezed back Sehun felt his heart swell and warmth spread through him like the first few trickles of a chocolate fountain, weaving throughout his body, winding to even his furthest extremities and he knew, this was right.

Keeping their hands tightly linked, the two walked out and down the stairs towards the homey sounds clattering cutlery and murmuring voices. Sehun reached out a knocked on the door to the kitchen with a smile, “Ith it thafe to enter?” He asked jokingly before opening the door and gently pulling Luhan in after him. Chanyeol was zipping up his jeans while Baekhyun pushed down his shirt that had ridden up above his stomach. After a few seconds the couple burst out laughing as Luhan’s face reddened once more. Sehun placed a cool palm on Luhan’s face and whispered, “They’re only joking.” With a gently smile.  Luhan nodded but Sehun noticed that his blush rose up to his ears as Sehun touched him. He giggled internally, hoping that he was reading the signs that he was getting from the elder right.

Baekhyun fumbled at the kitchen counter before whirling around with a tray of hot chocolates clasped in his hands. “C’mon, let’s go to the sitting room. You need to be by the fire Sehunnie.”

“Whoa, hot chocolate, Luhannie look!” Sehun squealed before leading him excitedly through to the sitting room. He didn’t barely noticed the way he accidentally called Luhan Luhannie, but by his ever increasing blush and smile, Luhan did. Sehun settled on one side of the sofa, tucking his feet under himself and pulling Luhan down beside him. Baekhyun and Chanyeol followed in with the drinks and handed one each to Sehun and Luhan before settling together on one of the big chairs, Baekhyun tucked comfortably onto Chanyeol’s lap. Looking at the two of them like that Sehun wanted nothing more than to pull Luhan into him and cuddle him but he held himself back, thinking that that would seem just a little bit odd.

“Tho umm,” Sehun took a quick sip of his hot chocolate before continuing, loving the way the rich, creamy liquid warmed him from the inside out. “What exactly happened?” He looked from Luhan to Baekhyun and Chanyeol and back again.

“I think you had another of your hypothermia episodes.” Baekhyun said with a sad smile. “But I’m not sure what happened before…” Baekhyun trailed off and they all looked to Luhan. He sighed before setting his drink down on the coffee table. “Well you probably remember that you gave me your coat and I guess you remember being cold too. But, I don’t know really, I was talking to you and we were on the swings and all of a sudden you had passed out and…I’ve never seen anyone look so blue and still be breathing.” Luhan finished in a small, quivering voice. Sehun reached out and gripped Luhan’s hand, the back with his thumb reassuringly. “I’m thorry.” He said sadly but Luhan just shook his head with a smile. “You’re fine now right? That’s all that matters.”

“Indeed.” Baekhyun agreed from across the room, drawing Sehun and Luhan’s attention back to them. Baekhyun swirled the last few drops of beverage around his mug before downing them and getting up. “And on that note, you may look better Sehunnie but you need rest. Channie I’ll go get the bedding, could you pull out the sofa bed?” Baekhyun asked sweetly, leaning over to kiss Chanyeol on the nose. “Of course Baek.” Chanyeol replied in his deep grumble as Baekhyun flounced out of the room.  “C’mon get up.” Chanyeol ordered, sticking out his tongue. Sehun sighed and lifted himself off of the sofa. Within minutes there was a bed in the sitting room thick with multiple duvets and about seven pillows.

“Hyung, what the hell, we don’t need all of thith!” Sehun exclaimed jokily. Baekhyun mumbled a reply and all Sehun heard was, “…just wanted…comfortable…ungrateful maknae…” Sehun just chuckled and ruffled his Hyung’s soft brown hair. Baekhyun clapped his hands together and wrapped his arms around his lanky boyfriend’s waist. “Right, we’re going to bed now and you should do the same.” Sehun just nodded as the two walked for the stairs. “Mmm, night Baek-Hyung, night Chanyeol-Hyung!” He called out.

“Goodnight Sehunnie and Luhan Hyung!” They replied in unison before barrelling up the stairs in a cacophony of giggles.

“Yah, I don’t want to hear any more tonight!” Sehun yelled as an after-thought, his call was just met with more muffled laughter from upstairs. He sighed and shook his head with a smile, he did love his hyungs. He flipped the main light switch off and slipped under the duvets. The room was only lit by a small lamp beside the sofa but it was enough light for Sehun to see Luhan’s shy figure hovering next to the make shift bed. Sehun opened his arms and made grabbing motions with his hands, gesturing for Luhan to come to him. His heart warmed as he saw Luhan nibble on his lip, fighting back a smile that was still peeking through, as he clambered onto the bed. When he was close enough Sehun reached out and, ignoring his brain’s advice, pulled Luhan into the side of his body. He wrapped his arms tightly around Luhan’s thin frame and tucked the blankets up around them.

“I may have mocked him but I think Baekhyun wath right about all of thethe pillowth and thtuff, it’th heavenly.” Sehun said quietly. Luhan looked up at Sehun with a cute smile, his eyes curved into small half-moons that Sehun wanted to just squeal at the cuteness off. He held it back; he was a man after all.

“Mmm, I think so too.” Luhan replied. They were quiet for a few moments as they just lay there, basking in the soft, plushy comfort around them. Sehun felt almost complete with Luhan wrapped so close to him in his arms. A frown pulled at his brows as he felt something wet hit his arm. He looked down in confusion only to gasp at the sight of a few tears streaking down Luhan’s face. “Hyung what’th wrong?” Sehun asked with a pained voice, brushing his thumb gently over the soft skin of Luhan’s cheek to rub away the tear. Luhan just silently shook his head as he squeezed his eyes shut, more tears forcing their way out. “Pleathe tell me.” Sehun begged softly, his heart going cold at the sight of Luhan crying.

“I-it’s just that y-you just p-passed out and y-you were so cold and I d-didn’t know if you would w-wake up or not. I was so scared.” Luhan choked out the words, sobbing quietly. Only now that he had had time to stop and process what had happened were the emotions truly hitting him.

“Hyung look at me pleathe.” Sehun asked as Luhan still had his eyes tightly closed. Sehun cupped his palm around Luhan’s jaw and lifted his face so that he could look directly into Luhan’s eyes as they fluttered open, his long lashes clumped slightly with tears. “Look at me, I’m fine. I promise I am really okay and I won’t be tho thtupid again. I just wanted you to be warm in my coat and I didn’t think about the conthequenceth. I won’t be tho idiotic in the future, I don’t want you to be thcared becauthe of me. Pleathe don’t cry for me.” Luhan looked into his eyes with his large, almond shaped ones and slowly nodded, wiping at his drying tears. After a small snuffle he spoke, “Okay Sehun-ah. Sorry I freaked out. Goodnight.” With a faint smile Luhan started to turn away from Sehun. Sehun  panicked and grabbed onto his shoulder to stop him and brought his hand to Luhan’s face once more.

“Luhan I have thomething to tell you. I-I…” Luhan looked back at him with wide, wondering eyes. Sehun took a deep breath before starting again. “Luhan I like you. I maybe even…love you.” He confessed, his eyes never wavering from Luhan’s as he spoke. He gnawed worriedly on his lip as he awaited Luhan’s reply. Had he blown it? Would he feel the same way. Suddenly, a few seconds later, Luhan’s face split into a smile brighter than the sun, his pale cheeks glowing and his pearly teeth glinting in the dim light. Sehun was overwhelmed by the sheer beauty as his heart went into overdrive but his shell shocked state only lasted for a millisecond before Luhan flung his slim arms around Sehun’s neck. The elder burrowed his cold nose into Sehun’s shoulder and pulled himself close as Sehun tightened his arms. A soft mumbled. “I like, maybe love, you too Sehun-ah.” For Sehun’s heart to soar and rejoice. Relishing the feeling of Luhan’s cold toes against his thigh as they tangled their legs together in their hug he smiled and kissed the top of Luhan’s ruffled blonde hair as he felt similar lips pressing against his collar bone. Newly in love and twisted and tangled in a mound of duvets and pillows they fell asleep, hearts full and happy despite their stressful day. 

AN: Sorry it's late but I have exams over the next two weeks so I am not sure how often I can update but I hope you liked the hunhan! I wanted something less dark so I made a new, more colourful poster, any thoughts? Better or worse than the last one? Anyway yeah...bye!