Chapter 8

My 12 Lovers!

1kcqc3zoj2en7t03kesbhc02tgou5jyg

 

We woke up feeling tired.. Like always. We got dressed and showered and listened to D.O umma. He told us to wait patiently at the dining table till he was finished cooking breakfast. It took a while since there is a lot of us and we tried to wait patiently but someone couldn't wait any longer.

" HYUNG! I'm hungry! I want to eat!" Tao said bouncing around.

" D.O umma!! Hurry! Your children are hungry!" Chanyeo said laughing.

" Yah!!Be carefulnof what you say Chanyel or I will cook you for breakfast!" D.O said back.

" Ohh......" we all said.

Chanyeol looked scared and we knew that he was scared. NEVER mee with D.O, and NEVER mess with Lay.. He will push you..... We waited patiently. We watched Kai Dance to HelloVenus, we watched Chanyeol dance to Power, and we listened to Chen and Baekhyun sing. The mornin was long since we were waiting for.... The tea shop!!

"Hyung! The tea shop! Remember!!!" Sehun yelled.

" Ohhh snap! We forgot.. Jiyoung she must be waiting already.." Kai said getting his jacket.

"Hurry D.O! We got to go!" Lay said putting the pan down.

"Ok.." D.O said turning off the oven and putting the food in the refrigerator.

" We have something to eat now!!" Tao said cheerfully.

" Do I have to go?" Luhan asked tiredly.

"YES!" we all yelled.

" Err...!" Luhan replied.

" She is waiting!! Hurry!" Kris said. We were all soo tired but we got there in time. Where was she?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You woke up feeling tired. You got dressed and showered. You dried your hair and curled it. You went to the kitchen and started cooking.. Oh snap! The TEa shoP!! You put your tennis shoes on, wore you jacket and tied your hair back. They must be waiting. You got there and took you took your hair tier off. The wind blew and you felt like a model. You turned around and saw THEM looking at you. *Oh snap!*

" Hello!" you said with your fake smile.

" Yah! You can be a model!" Xiumin said smiling.

"Yeah! Very pretty!" Chen said smiling.

" Cute too!" Suho said.

" Thanks!" you said.

" You should definitely be a model!" Lay said.

" Yeah!" Baekhyun said touching your hair.

" YAh!" they yelled.

" What?" Baekhyun said.

" Stop touching her hair!" they all Said.

" Why? JEAlouS!?" Baekhyun said.

" Yes! They all said.

" What?" you said.

 

" You heard them! They are jealous.." Baekhyun said laughing.

" And your not?" you said smiling.

" Yes.. why would-" Baekhyun said but they gave him a look. " Umm.. nevermind.."

"Ok then..whatever you say.....well let's get going!" you said.

" Hurry.." Kai said silently to Lay..even though you can hear him.

" Soo what are you guys getting, or did you guys already eat?" you said.

" Umm.. the usual.."They all said.

"Ok..." you said."Who's going to pay?"

They all elbowed Kris and he stepped up.

"Kris? YOU are paying..Wow how could they do that..shouldn't Luhan pay?" you said giving Luhan a look but he didn't look at you.

" Kris will pay..oK?" D.O said. Kris looked mad and full of envy.

"YES! But why me? YOu guys have to treat..."Kris said when Suho and Sehun started laughing but gave him a confused look. " I meant..umm... Treat your Hyung nicely.."

"Umm..Kris...stop speaking MANDARIN!" Chanyeol said plugging his ears.

"Sorry..I can't really help it..hehe.." Kris said with a fake laugh.

"Umm...Let's not have you pay.." You said.

"WHAT?" they all said.

" Let's have...." you said while looking around. They all looked away since they knew you might pick them. " Baekhyun"

They all looked relieved and looked at Baekhyun. Baekhyun gave you a glare and smiled.

"OK..OK..." Baekhyun said.

" Thanks Hyung!" Tao said.

" Yah.. I'm only paying for Jiyoung!" Baekhyun said.

"WHAT! YOu said you would pay-" Luhan said while being cut off.

" Baekhyun..you pay for ALL." you said smiling. " Now your jealous..huh?"

" I'm very Jealous...Fine....ugh...Chanyeol come with me." Baekhyun said rolling his eyes. He pulled Chanyeol's hand to the cashier.

"Soo... Jiyoung..did you make the decision yet?" Xiumin said smiling.

" Umm..." you said when Chen came in.

" Jiyoung.. you don't have to.. you know what I mean.." Chen said.

" Well I already told Suho.." YOu said.

" Sorry Jiyoung.." Chen and Xiumin said.

" It's fine.." you said eyeing Baekhyun and Chanyeol.

Chanyeol and BAekhyun walked towards you guys caring trays of food. *OK Jiyoung..speak up*

"Well... About the question.." you said.

"Yea.." they all said zooming in.

" Umm.. why are you guys getting closer to me.." you said.

" Sorry.." they all said zooming out again.

"Anyways...The answer is...." you said.

They all came in closer.....

"The answer is..Yes..." you said and they all looked happy. But Chen and Xiumin looked worry... but were still smiling. But you weren't sure if you wanted to do this. You just wanted to be a little closer with them....

 

Hello Everyone! Thank you for commenting and subscribing! My week has been VERY busy! But thanks anyways! xoxo

Credit: Seohyun4ever (Posters)