Chapter 28

My 12 Lovers!

Chapter 10 - romance you exo - chapter image

(Luhan POV)

I woke up with a loud yawn waking up the others in my room. I smiled at what happened yesterday..I still can't get it out of my head. I kept smiling when Xiumin threw a pillow at my face.

" Ahh! Hyung! What the heck!" I yelled.

" Oh my...Luhan is thinking of someone..who is it? It better not be Jiyoung!" Xiumin said with a grin.

I didn't say anything, and walked out of the room. I rubbed my neck as I opened the door to the bathroom. I stood there frozen when I saw-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You woke up and took a nice warm shower. You tried to get all those things out of your head. You couldn't stop thinking about Luhan and his little teasing game. You shriveled and smiled. It was kinda cute. You opened the curtains and grabbed your towel. You wrapped it around your body and used another towel to dry your hair. You were about to dry your hair when the door opened.You didn't know that the door was unlocked so you were wrapped with a towel and wet hair. You stared blankly at whoever was standing at the door...It was Luhan Oppa. You looked at him with huge EyEs and bit your lip. You stood there frozen. Luhan looked at you and smirked. " There is nothing to see anyways.." He said as he closed the door. You stood there with anger. You were could hear those things ring in your head. You were getting dressed when you heard loud noises. You opened the door and heard Sehun's voice.

" Hyung! You ert! How could you open the door on Jiyoung!" Sehun said with a laughing voice.

" There was nothing to see anyways.." Luhan said.

" You didn't see anything...right!?" Kris said with a serious face.

" Yea..I didn't see anything.." Luhan said.

" Hyung Likes Jiyoung!" Tao said smiling.

" NOO! No..Don't go there.." Luhan said. You stood there with a straight face. " You guys call that funny! You guys are immature.." You said quietly to yourself as you walked to your bedroom. You brushed your hair and tied it in a bun. You wore your sweat pants and a baggy sweatshirt. You walked down the stairs and saw the others eating around the table. You walked over and sat next to Chen. You made no eye-contact to Luhan or the others. You ate your breakfast silently. They all looked at you with a " Whats Up" Face.You continued cutting your pancake when D.O  started talking.

" How was your sleep yesterday Jiyoung..." D.O said as he sipped his juice.

" Umm...Great!" You said with a fake smile.

" Really?" Luhan said with a grin. " NOthing really bothered you?"

You looked at him with a glare and he stared back with his sharp eyees. You rolled your eyes.

" Hyung..Jiyoung! Why are you guys acting like that!" Kai said.

" Did something happen yesterday!?" Suho said as he ate his sausage.

" No-" You both said at the same time.

" Something happened..." Baekhyun said as he gave his omlet to Chanyeol.

" Thank you!" Chanyeol said with his creepy smile.

" Tell us what happened.." Kris said.

" Umm....Umm..." You both said.

" You guys didn't do-" Tao said when Luhan shot him a Glare.

" STOP This nonsense. I just came to get a drink and Jiyoung was here yesterday skyping her dad..." Luhan said.

" Ohh..Really...." Chen said.

" Really!" Luhan said. You were silent the whole time.

" I don't believe you.." Lay said.

 " What are you going to believe then!" Luhan said.

" We will ask Jiyoung then.." Chanyeol said.

They all stared at you except Luhan.    *What are you going to do..Tell the truth or Lie?*

 

You stared at them with a smile and said," Nothing Happened." You finished eating breakfast and went to your room. You layed on your bed and thought about all the stupid things that happened yesterday.You became red and started blushing. You can still feel Luhan's abs, or should you say his body texture. You could see his face up to yours as he came closer to your face to kiss you, but you were to clumsy that you turned the lights on and off. You were thinking about what your dad would say if he found out about-

*KNOCK,KNOCK*

Whose at the door. You walked and opened the door and found Luhan standing in front of you. He pushed you into your room and closed the door. You fell on your bed and sat right back up. You were about to say something when he shushed you.

" Jiyoung-ah....Don't tell them what happened ok?" Luhan said. You sat there quiet. You didn't want to say anything to him.

~LUHAN POV~

I was sitting next to Jiyoung in her room beging her not to say anything to the others. I didn't want any of them to be upset..or mad with me.In my Heart, I really wanted to say something to them, but I think I want to save it for the day me and JIyoung (might) to be together. I looked her in the eyes. She stared back warmly and answered, " OK Oppa." Good girl I thought, I thought she would argue back like the usual her. I walked out of her room with a smile. It wasn't that hard.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You sat on your bed with a smile. It wasn't that bad because he didn't force you to do something for him. You walked over to your mirror and took down your bun. You brushed your hair and tied it in a pony. You were reaching for a hair-binder when SEhun walked in.

" Jiyoung!" Sehun said.

" Yes!" You said as you tied your hair.

" Our history Test is tomorrow!! And we didn't even start anything yet!!" SEhun said with a "OMG" Face. You stared at him and smiled.

" I don't care.."

" What! We need to do well!" SEhun said.

" OK..you study and then you give me the answers..ok?" You said as you layed on your bed.

" NOO!! Let's go study! HUrry!" SEhun said as he pulled your hand. You got up and was dragged by Sehun.

~ SEHUN POV~

I was happy I could get her to come study with me. Maybe we get to spend some time together and talk aboutthings we like and dislike. My plan is going to work-

" SEhun! Where are you going?" Kai said as he patted Chanyeol's back.

" Umm..studying with Jiyoung.." I said.

" Where!?" D.O said.

" Umm...."

" At the bakery and Cafe.." Jiyoung said with a smile.

" I'm coming!" Chen said as he put his shoes on.

" Me Too!" Baekhyun and Chanyeol said.

"I'll come too then!" Lay said as he dragged Xiumin along.

" Yay! Cake and Ice-cream, ohhh...Croissants!!" Tao said with his big smile as he followed.

I thought my plan was going to work! Aish..Would Buing-Buing work?