Chapter 4

My 12 Lovers!

1kcqc3zoj2en7t03kesbhc02tgou5jyg

You walked into class and sat next to Sehun since there were no more seats left. It felt like he reserved it for you or no one wanted to sit by him. But who wouldn't..right? You sat next to him and said" Hi Sehun Oppa!" You smiled and payed attention to class since it might be important.

~SEHUN POV~

I can't believe she called me Oppa. I mostly stared at her and really didn't pay attention to class until the teacher made an announcement. And it was important..since his facial expression changed all of sudden.

" Class... We will be having an upcoming test at the end of the school year, which is still a way to go, but we need to study since it's on our subject...History. It will be part of your grade, too. And it is a competion. We will compete against other schools and our school mostly wins... but I don't know anymore since some of you don't pay attention and just stare at...girls..." Mr.Jung said looking at me. He continued speaking," Soo i gave each of you partners, Study and work together and don't let one person do it by them selves..or you will be caught." I listened as the teacher said students names. Some smiled,some laughed,some rolled there eyes and some..like me had there hearts explode since they knew all along.... I was very excited to know and hang out with her.... maybe my hyungs will like her too....I looked at Jiyoung and she smiled at me. I smiled back and waited impatiently for class to finish. FINALLY! I ran to my hyungs and bragged to them. I really didn't know what I was doing but it was fun. I didn't know if I was really falling for her.....I probably was..nahh.. I want to be her friend since she doesn't have that many...I ran to Luhan and hugged him...he looked mad.

" Stop it!" Luhan said as I backed away.

" Don't you like that Hyung?" Chen said.

" Not anymore..."Luhan said walking away. I stared at him and didn't care since I could do that to Jiyoung..one day.

~LUHAN POV~

I felt jealous of Sehun for some reason. I felt like he would get all the attention now since he was with that..girl....Jiyoung. I felt like I wanted to hang out wih her.... I felt like I was falling for her..Like under her spell....*Nahhh don't think like that Luhan* I kept saying in head...Maybe she will fall for me...Maybe...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You walked home and layed on your bed. Jihye and Luna were at your house since you guys were going to go shopping together. You couldn't wait since you wanted to tour around Seoul. You got dressed into your normal,casual clothes and walked out of the door with Luna and Jihye.

" Jiyoung! Your partners with that milky skin guy..huh?" Jihye said.

" What milky skin guy...ohh.. you mean Sehun Oppa?"you said.

" Yah! Why are you calling him Oppa already! You don't even know him.. you don't even know any of them..." Luna said.

" Well, I did have lunch with them, and they introduced themselves..." you said looking at the mall. It was HUGE! YOu got out of the car and walked into the doors. You looked at all the stores.

" Love it!" Luna said walking in with you as Jihye grabbed her bag from the car.

" Where do we go first?" You said.

" Any where!" Luna said grabbing your hand. You guys walked and saw Cute clothes. They reminded you of Forever21 in the states. There fashion was cute and trendy. You were walking when you saw someone familiar......*Oh No* It's them..AGAIN! *Why are they every where I am..*

You tried avoiding them, but they found you already..

~ XIUMIN POV~

I looked around and saw Jiyoung.

" Hey! Jiyoung!" I called.

Jiyoung turned around and smiled. She waved and walked away.

" Is she avoiding us?" Lay said scratching his head," No girl ever avoids us..unless....she likes us and is shy.."

" She must like me.."Chen said smiling.

" No she doesn't..she might like me.." Sehun said.

" She likes my smile..she even told me!" Chen said.

" Prove i-" Sehun said when Luhan cut him off.

" Will you two stop it..she probably likes m-" Luhan said and stopped and covered his mouth.

" OHH....I thought you didn't like her!" D.O said smiling.

" I don't..." Luhan said lyingly.

" Lies!" Kai said.

" Let's stop this nonsense talk and follow her..Like a game..first person to find her WINS!" Kris said.

" Crazy! I don't want to be a STALKER!" Baekhyun said.

" True..but it would be fun!" Chanyeol said.

" Let's just shop.." Tao said.

" Who is going to shop with you?" Kai said.

" Kris! Will you please go shopping with me!! Buing-Buing! PLease!!" Tao said cutely.

" Umm......" Kris said," Fine! You guys go ahead..Since Suho isn't here...I'll go shopping with Tao..like always....I don't want her to be suspicious about me..."

WE walked and we couldn't find her....It was a dumb idea since we were walking in a PACK... Then who would get her first? I knew she would find us following her..and then we would be dead meat..I should have never done this...*ERR*

~ BAEKHYUN POV~

I hated this.. it was soo boring. They just hid behind clothes and racks. They even hid behind manequins...CRAZY! I was going crazy. I planned to walk away and I did. I walked away and found myself bumping into Jiyoung. I was the one spotted by her.

" Sorry...Ohh! Baekhyun Oppa! Your here! I thought it was only.." She said when I interupted.

" Xiumin..nah..he never goes shopping by himself.." I said with a smile. *What was going on with me, I thought I hated her..I was actually having a conversation with her..*

" Well, I got to go! See ya later Oppa! " She said and walked away. I was excited to brag to all of them! I was happy she found me! I walked to them and they all stared.

" Hyung, where were you?" Kai said.

" I was walking around.." I said.

" We were walking around..too!" Sehun said.

" Oh really... I didn't see you.." I said when Luhan interupted.

" Of course you wouldn't, YOu found Jiyoung! Yay Baekhyun is the winner.." Luhan said in an irritated way...more of a jealous way.

" WHAT!!!" Sehun,Chen,Xiumin,Lay, and D.O said.

" Well, she found me.." I said.

" Really! We knew you would go find her all by your self.. you like her!" Chen said with his cheesy smile.

" Noo......" I said.....I knew I was LYING.....