Chapter 25

My 12 Lovers!

My 12 Lovers! - romance you exo - main story image

( In this Chapter..I willl have a cameo..or whatever you call it. He will be in my story for a couple of chapters. He will hang out and be with Jiyoung..and probably be an enemy with EXO..Read on if you want to know who he is)

 

 

You were shocked. *D.O..how could you think like that..*

" D.O Oppa..." You said as you tried to avoid his stares that went straight through your eyes.

" Yes.." He said in a lovely tone.

" I'm sorry...but I can't go out with every single one of you.." You said.

" Yes you can.." D.O said with a smile.

" Umm..i don't think so..and...I didn't even answer Sehun's question yet and-"

" D.O...Let's go.." Lay said.

" But-" D.O said when Dr.Lee walked in.

" Jiyoung-ah...I gotta go somewhere...." Dr.Lee said.

" Umm..where are you going?" You said trying to chase after Dr.Lee without saying a word to D.O or Lay.

" I'm going to pick up one of my nephews.." Dr.Lee said.

" I'll come with you too then.." You said getting in the back. You ran to Jihye and Luna.

" Make sure EVERYONE is out of the house by 11:30 ok!" You said running to Dr.Lee's car.

" Where is she going anyways?" Luna said drinking her fruit punch.

" No clue.." JIhye said as she started to dance.

 Mrs.Lee was patiently waiting in the passengers seat for Dr.Lee. YOu watched as Dr.Lee buckled his seatbelt. You smiled at his silliness. You sat in the back quietly.

" Yah..Jiyoung-ah. My nephew is a great guy. He's probably around your age..." Dr.Lee said.

" That's good to know.." You said trying to smile.

" He'll probably kick those 12 Guys off your mind.." Mrs.Lee said jokingly. But you took it the wrong way. You felt kind of sad she said that. You guys go to the airport and parked the car.

" We are here. Umm...JIyoung-ah..let's go.." Dr.Lee said. We got out the car and walked inside the airport. You kinda missed going to airports since you traveled everywhere. You followed Dr.Lee and Mrs.Lee. You guys sat on a bench and waited. A couple minutes have passed and Dr.Lee stands up.

" DR.Lee!! Hello!" The boy said with a bow.

" Hello! You have grown!" Dr. Lee said smiling while givng him a hug.

" Hello The Beautiful Mrs.Lee.." The boy said.

" Oh..stop it..You always melt my heart!" Mrs.Lee said as she gave him a hug. Suddenly you became frozen. Your eyes widened at him. He smiled at you and stared into your eyes, deeper than D.O or anyone else.

" And who is this?" The boy said.

" Hello! My name is Lee Jiyoung.." You said with a bow.

" Hello! My name is Jo Jonghwan.." He said. You smiled and followed along with them.

Jonghwan+1.jpg

( If you guys didn't know who Jongwhan is..He is from an upcoming group called 100%.They didn't debut yet but they are REALLY good at singing. They are from TeenTops company. He is not in the hyung line or the maknae line..but he is in the middle. He is 21 years old..but we'll just pretend he is 19)

 

 

" So Jonghwan..How's school?" Dr.Lee asked.

" Great! I'm really interested in Science. But right now..I'm focusing on Music." Jonghwan said.

" REALLY! Music..What instrument do you play?" You asked curiosly.

" I play the guitar. And I know how to beatbox, and I sing." Jonghwan said smiling at you.

" Cool! I don't really play an instrument..but I really wanna play the piano. But Guitar seems interesting." You said when you really wanted to learn how to play the piano.

" Well.... It's nice meeting you Jiyoung. Your Very-"

" Hurry Jonghwan! We got to get home before your parents call us." Mrs.Lee shouted as Jonghwan smiled at you.

" WE'll see each other tomorrow?ok?" Jonghwan said.

"See Ya Jonghwan!" You said.

" How old are you?" Jonghwan asked.

" I just turned 18 years-old today.." You said.

" Call me Oppa then!" Jonghwan said running to the car.

" Wait..What! WAIt! Jonghwan..O-o-oppa..." You said as he waved goodbye to you. You waved back. You walked inside your house. You showered and put on some short-shorts, and wore your " Happy Birthday" T-Shirt. You were listening to TeenTop's Beautiful Girl song when you got a text from Jihye.

 

Yah! Lee Jiyoung!

          You dare leave your party with us in charge?! You know...it was actually a good idea...WE Yelled at everyone to get out of this house before we explode a BOMB! Muahahahaha~

 

*This girl is CRAZY!!*

 

Yah! Jung Jihye!

       You dare scare my guests away like that!? Ha! Whatever..it's not like my 16 birthday..Disaster!!

 

Jiyoung-Ah...What happened?? Did some girl come and destroy EVERYTHING!

 

Yes! But I don't want to think about it..But..Yah! Jihye..I met a boy today! He is soo cute! What to do!!

 

Yah..Yah! Who is this boy trying to mess with my friend huh? Tell me Jiyoung..

 

HIs name is Jonghwan..But I have to go. Talk to you tomorrow :) Love you Gurly!

 

OK!!OK! Goodnight..Make sure to check on your HUbbies! Muahahahhaha~ ( No need to reply..  :P

You Looked at the text and Sighed. *How dare she say that.* You got in your bed and fell sound asleep to Jongwhans voice. * Remeber call me Oppa..Jonghwan Oppa..Jonghwan Oppa..Jonghwan Op-*  You fell asleep just like that.

~MORNING~

You woke up and showered. You got dressed and walked down the stairs to the kitchen.

" Jiyoung-ah..Someone bought you Breakfast..But he said for you to walk down to the Waffle Cafe.." One of the maids said.

" REally? I wander who would do that..but there is only one way to find out...." You said. You grabbed you tennis shoes and walked to the waffle cafe.There was a  box that had your name on it. You opened it. There you saw the most prettiest waffle ever. You didn't want to eat it..But you were hungry.

 

You grabbed a fork and a butter knife. You started eating when a note fell from the ceiling you read it and it said.

 

DELICOUS HUH?!?

 

You were chewing on your waffle when all of a sudden you looked up and saw.. Jonghwan Oppa.

" Hello JIyoung..How's the waffle?" Jonghwan said.

" Delicous..You bought this?" You asked.

" Yes.." Jongwhan said.

" Thank you..Did you eat yet?" You asked.

" No..not yet.." Jongwhan said.

" Here have some of mine.." You said.

" Only if you feed me.." Jongwhan said.

*WHAT! Feed you..I don't know about that..*

" Umm....Ok...then.." You said trying to say what your heart says..but failed. You used your fork to grab a piece. You were going to put the waffle in his mouth, but something caught your eyes. It's..Luhan..Kai...Tao..Chen..oh no...its all of them. You wacthed as they all laughed and joked around together. They came closer and closer. You were about to put the waffle in Jonghwan oppas mouth..but you put it in your mouth instead. Jongwhan frowned. You smiled and cut another piece for him. You were gonna put it in his mouth this time. You moved the fork closer adn closer to his mouth. You put the waffle in his mouth and he smiled. You took the fork out smiled back. You cut another pice and brought it closer to his mouth when all of a sudden the door opens.

" Yah! Jiyoung!! Who is this man!" Kris yelled.

You dropped the fork with the waffle.

You lowered your head and frowned. BUSTED

" He is Jongwhan Oppa...Dr.Lee's Nephew.." You said.

" Oh..well he looks like a PLAYER!" Baekhyun said.

" Yah! Don't say that to him. He's nice and very respectful. He bought me breakfast..and you guys Ruined it!" You said. " Let's go somehwere else Jongwhan.." You walked out of the Cafe with JOngwhan. You are sorry for saying that but they can't treat Jongwhan like that. They just can't.

" I'm sorry for this Jiyoung.." Jongwhan said with his face staring at the ground.

" It's not your fault.." You said as you put your hand on his shoulder.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~EXO POV~ (Suho narration)

WE stood there like some dummies who didn't know what to do.

" Hyung. Jongwhan..and Jiyoung..I wander what's up.." Kai said.

" What's up with her.." Luhan said rolling his eyes.

" Well we can't let him have her.." Tao said.

" Tao.. when did you learn about love?" Sehun asked." I don't even know about it yet.."

" Could we talk about that later..." I said." Kris..what are we going to do?"

" It's War You Coward..."

WE all heard Kris. WE agreed. "It's war.. You Coward.." I silently said to myself.

 

Here are some Jonghwan GIF..(they don't belong to me)

 

 

Hope you liked this chapter..Because I did! :) Comment and subscribe. Sorry if I didn't have Luhan and Jiyoung's kiss yet. But it will come up.....

 

XOXO