Chapter 29

My 12 Lovers!

8j9dnsy6xphoke1ihk1dpch1efcgodob

(Sehun's POV)

We were walking to the bakery since Kris didn't allow me to drive. Trust me, he doesn't allow me to do anything. But I was walking beside Jiyoung and I felt happy. Autumn has come and the breeze is wonderful. I stopped and looked at Jiyoung, she looked back and I smiled. " You have a leave in your hair.." I said taking it off her head. She laughed and punched me lightly on my arm. I smiled and walked along.

" Sehun, The bakery is one more block, I'll race you!" Tao said as he was in his ready position.

" Ok..Ok..I'll do it. But, we already know who is going to win!" I said.

" Tao!" They all shouted. I pouted and got ready. Baekhyun blew his "Whistle" and I shot out towards the Bakery. But Tao is lucky he is in Wushu, he exercises everyday!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You walked beside Baekhyun and Chanyeol. They both were talking about how beautiful Autumn looked like and it was true it was pretty, but your mind was not thinking about Autumn. It was thinking about someone...someone you didn't think you would ever like. You wished "that" Someone came. You wish he was beside you talking and being mean, or just teasing you. You wished he came. You and Chen were the last to get inside the Bakery. Sehun and Tao already ordered the pastries and drink. You sat next to Lay Oppa and grabbed a crossaint.

" Jiyoung-ah! You don't want to eat just crossaint...Here, eat this!" Xiumin said with his mouth full of cake.

" Thank you!" You said with your bright smile. You poked the cake with your fork. You weren't feeling right. You felt like you were missing someone, and that someone was..was.....

" Luhan!" Sehun shouted. You looked up and saw Luhan walking into the Bakery.

" I knew someone was missing me.." Luhan said as he gave you a stare. You rolled your eyes and ate your cake. *Now It Is Complete*

You couldn't take your eyes off Luhan, and you've never felt like..like this before..because...You've never fell in Love. This is true Love, you thought. You knew that Luhan was probably the one but.. NO...NO...Why Luhan! Why can't it be..Sehun or Chen or Baekhyun! Why does it have to Be Luhan! He's the one that is mean to me..and the rest are Nice and respectful. Why is it you..Luhan Oppa?!!

 

~ LUHAN POV~

I was sitting in the Bakery listening to Tao and Xiumin argue about who is going to eat the Last piece of Brownie when I glanced at Jiyoung. She was looking out the window with a straight face. I wondered if she was thinking about me, but I guess she was probably thinking of her other Oppas at home. I Got up and squeezed in with Lay.

" HYUNG!" Lay said.

" What? I just wanted to sit next to you.." I said. I stared at Jiyoung and she stared back. She looked away quickly.

" SEhun Oppa. Let's work on Our HIstory Test." Jiyoung said.

" OK..BUT..You all have to leave." Sehun said.

*DARN IT!!* I said in my head Over and Over again.

" Hurry..GO..GO..!" SEhun said. I walked out the door with the others. I really wanted to stay longer..Not because of Jiyoung..Like seriously.I wanted to eat more...you believe me..anyone believes me? And I wanted to stay with my Dear Sehun... Not Jiyoung..But Sehun..Just Sehun...

Luhan and Sehun Fact ; ♥ - you exo exok exom facts exokandm informations - chapter image

Oh why am I lying to myself..I Like Jiyoung! There I admitted it..... I LOVE Her! Just Like the others do...

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You sat there with Sehun talking about Your history test. You felt like it was a whole year because all you could think of was...Luhan Luhan Luhan...Why did that incident happen! You were constantly blushing every five minutes you thought of it.

 

~ Sehun POV~

 I was looking at JIyoung and she was Blushing and smiling to herself, I thought we were studying, but it was more of daydreaming. I threw my pencil on the table and left. Jiyoung looked at me. " Oppa! Where are you going?"

I Had teary eyes, I was going to cry but I can stay strong. Kris was right.....Luhan and Jiyoung are meant to be........

 

~FLASHBACK~

We all gathered around the living room without Jiyoung and Luhan. They were somewhere, or should I say Jiyoung was with Dr.Lee and Luhan was out with his other friends.

" I called this meeting.." Kris said.

" Why?" Tao said.

" Because I figured something out.." Kris said.

" What did you figure out?" Lay said.

"That Luhan likes Jiyoung...And Jiyoung would probably pick Luhan because..it's obvious.." Kris said.

" WHAT!!" WE all yelled,

" How?" Baekhyun said.

" Don't you see....The incidents that are happening between them.."

" Why can't she pick me!" Kai said.

" Well Luhan is the second Oldest and Xiumin is way to cute to give away.." Suho said.

" Your in this too?" D.O said.

" But...I Like JIyoung.." I said.

" I know, we all do." Kris said." We will have to find someone else in our life..ok? WE can't all like the same girl and move on..there is going to be fights and arguments....We can't let that ONE girl break our friendship."

" You are right Hyung." Tao said.

" Meeting ends here...Don't say anything to Luhan or Jiyoung..Got it!?" Suho said.

" GOT IT!" We all said.

~END OF FLASHBACK~

 

I walked out and towards the park. I saw Jiyoung following, I know this plan is going to work. I just have to text Luhan Hyung.......