Chapter 24

My 12 Lovers!

Chapter 10 - romance you exo - chapter image

~EXO POV~ (Suho narration)

" Hyung! Dr Lee.. Oh No he didn't!!" Baekhyun yelled.

" Calm down.. Maybe it's time for Jiyoung to know we all like her..." Kris said.

" Well.. We all do like her.." Sehun said.

" So we'll tell her...NOW!" Kai said.

" No.. Today is her birthday so we won't ruin it..." I said as we walked back inside. We saw Jiyoung talking to Mrs.Lee. We all sat on the chairs and watched some boys and girls swim in Jiyoungs Pool. We smiled and saw Jiyoung walk by us. She sat down an smiled. " What brings you guys here anyways.. I thought you guys hated me.." Jiyoung said with a frown.

" We don't hate you.. We.. We-.." D.O said when Jiyoung interrupted.

" Like...me?" Jiyoung said, her face turning into a slight grin. Silence. Complete Silence. We looked at each other.

" Its fine if you guys don't tell me... I probably already know the answer.." Jiyoung said walking away with teary eyes. 

" Hyung! She's crying becuase she knows we like her!!" Lay said face palming himself.

" Hyung! What are we going to do?!?" Tao said.

" Jiyoung is a strong girl...we can't bring her down..right?" Luhan said.

" We'll see what happens. I'm pretty sure Jiyoung will alright.." Kris said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were hurt. You never thought they would like you. You thought that they would just stay as your bestfriends but.. Things change, and you know it. You wiped your tears and talked to Dr Lee.

" Hello Jiyoung! Lovin the party!" Dr lee said looking at you." ok what's wrong?"

" Umm..I don't  think I can play hard anymore...I feel hurt...I thought we were just friends..." You said sniffling.

" Yah! Jiyoung-ah....Your oppas will take care of you..it's just..it's Just-"

" Just what Dr. Lee? Just what?" YOu yelled.

" Well..you have to pick ONE. You can't have twelve Husbands..." Dr.Lee said with a slight grin.

" I KNow..I know..but...But-" You said trying to think of something.

" But what?? ?" Dr.Lee said." You want them ALL!!"

" Dr.Lee!! How dare you say that..i never said I wanted them all as my husbands...." You said trying to cover your red face.

" Yah Jiyoung-ah....I understand..I wanted to have more than one-"

" DR.LEE! TElling Jiyoung Lies again!!" Mrs.Lee said walking in the room.

" NO..I j-j-just...umm...you know..tell her about the..umm..i mean..my life..hehe" Dr.Lee said trying to hide his face.

" Umm..I'll leave you two to it.." You said walking out of the room.

" Wait Jiyoung-ah! Don't be angry or hurt because of them..ok? It's good to have more than one loveer..because you will have others to love you.." Mrs.Lee said.

" Thanks Mrs.lee...your a great help.." You said trying to keep your eye from watering. You don't know why you are teaaring up so much just because of twelve guys..but honestly..it does hurt and you know..especially when you love them..ALL.

You stopped by the door since you heard the bushes moving. You stared at the bush in a confused way. You looked away and continued walking. *Wait.....What the HECK is going on!!* you yelled inside your head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~CHANYEOL POV~

I decided to go talk to Jiyoung. So...Baekhyun,Xiumin,and Chen followed along. I was kinda angry because I didn't want them to go, but who knows. I might need them. We walked to her kitchen and grabbed some punch. We headed out the door and heard Dr.Lee's voice. We knew she must be in there with Dr.lee. We were listening to there conversation..or should I say..eavesdropping. We were listening to everything. Everything! But the thing that surprised me the most..was when Dr.Lee kind of..or should I say accused Jiyoung of wanting 12 HUSBANDS! Of course if that was possible..she would probably be more with...Sehun...whatever right? But Baekhyun and Chen keep complaining..Can't understand a thing right now...

" HYUNG!! She can't have 12 HUsbands..ewww!!" Baekhyun said taking a gulp of his saliva.

" Well...gulping you saliva is more DISGUSTING!!" Chen said.

" SHHHHH!" Xiumin said.

WE were still listening when we heard footsteps...uh oh! It's mrs.Lee. We ran towards some bushes and hid there.

" Chanyeol! YOur BIG head is sticking out!!" Baekhyun said quietly yelling at me.

I ducked a bit more and closed my eyes. *PLease God..PLease don't let us get caught..* WEll..the good news is..we didn't get caught. WE sat on the grass waiting till we couldn't hear DR.LEE and Jiyoung's voice. WE were sitting there when all of a sudden Xiumin started scratching himself.

" What are you doing??" Chen said.

" Mosquito BITE!!" Xiumin said scratching himself. The bushes started shaking and then we all got mosquito bites.

" Soo ITCHY!! UHH!!" Baekhyun said trying to get up. But I kept pulling him back down.

" Yah! Just calm down the bush is moving too muc-" Chen said when we saw bright light.

" What the-" Baekhyun said when we saw someone standing in front of us with crossed arms.

" What the heck are you guys doing! PLaying hide-and-seek with Jiyoung!" Luhan said with a cookie in his hand.

*Whew..we didn't get caught!!~*

" Aren't you glad I wasn't Jiyoung..or you guys are all kill-"Luhan said when Jiyoung popped out of nowhere.

" Oppa! What's going on? Eavesdropping on things??"Jiyoung said.

" I'm not in this..seriously!!" Luhan said.

" Well..umm...umm..WE want to have you over for a night.." I said without thinking.

" WHAT!" They all yelled back.

" What's going on now.." Suho said running towards us with the rest running behind.

" BIG problem now..." Luhan said face-palming himself.

" GREAT job Chanyeol..." Xiumin said crossing his arms.

" What the problem?" Kris said trying not to give eye-contact to Jiyoung.

" Chanyeol wants JIyoung over for a night..." Baekhyun said.

" GREAT!" Kai,Lay,D.O, and SEhun said.

" Wait..What??" Luhan,Baekhyun, and Kris said.

" Let's go talk somehwere else Jiyoung.." D.O said making a move on Jiyoung. JIyoung followed with his move and put her arms around D.O's waist. That made D.O wrap his arms around her shoulder tighter. I had goosebumps all over my body. " Oh NO HE DIDN'T!!" I yelled.

" Umm... I think he already did.." Kai said.

" DANG! He's good at making moves.." Luhan said.

" D.O has her now.." SEhun said frowing.

" Yes..he does...." Kris said with a "Darn IT" face.

" But what about me and Lay.." Tao said with a cookie in his hand.

" Your eating another cookie!" Lay said making a "EWW" face.

" What I LOVE cookies!" Tao said smiling to himself like a dummy. I still was kinda mad..but....I'll make my move next..I know it....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YOu followed D.O's move and smiled since you thought it was kinda..cute. You sat on a bench with Your hands faning yourself.

"Oh...it's hot!" D.O said using Oh Gwank Rok's voice.

You laughed and smiled at him. " D.O Oppa..you are VERY adorable!"

" Jiyoung-ah.." D.o said looking you in the eye.

" Yes..." You said getting goosebumps.

" Let's have OUR date after you and Sehun..." D.O said trying to smile.

" Umm..you should know the answer..." You said trying not to frown. Your really didn't want to go on a date with them all.

" So..it's a..Yes?" D.O said smiling.

*WAIT..WHAT!*

D.O's Voice Imitation...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DelTdCi4SAY

 

Here's an Update! Hope you like it!! :D Comment and subscribe :) Thanks STARLINGS!

image