Chapter 18

My 12 Lovers!

My 12 Lovers! - romance you exo - main story image 

You stood there waiting for them to open the door. You were getting impatient and you really want to smack the door open.

" Hello! Anyone home??" You shouted.

No answer. You saw the lights turn off. You knew they were home, so you stayed there and waited. You didn't know but you fell asleep there and it was chilly.

~EXO POV~(Suho narration)

We saw that Jiyoung came so we hid in our bedrooms. We were freaking out, so we hid with blankets and pillows surrounding us. We turned off the lights and heard Jiyoung calling us. Sehun was going to open the door, but we told him not too. It was cold outside too, since it is the end of fall. we went to sleep early since while hidding.

MORNING~

We woke up and got dressed in our uniform. We ate breakfast and grabbed our backpacks.

"Hyung!? I forgot to do m-my homework yestersay..since we went to sleep early...." Tao said scrachting his head.

" Ohh..my! Here we go again.." D.O said sighing.

" Ok..then let's get to school! Hustle your Bustles!" Kris said as we all grabbed our binder and opened the door.

"Oh Dear!!" Kai said picking Jiyoung up.

" Was she here the whole night!?" Sehun said helping Kai pick Jiyoung up.

" It was cold too.." Xiumin said.

" She might be sick, Hurry! We have to get her inside!" Lay yelled. Lai and Sehun brought Jiyoung inside, while D.O and Lay made some soup. Luhan and Xiumin went to buy some medicine. While the rest of us stayed and watched Jiyoung.

" I knew she would be like this! I told you guys... I wanted to open the door but you guys told me not to!" Sehun said.

" Soo.. you blamin it on us! HUH!!??" Baekhyun said as he got up.

" Maybe I am!" Sehun said as he got up too.

" I would punch you two right now..but..I can't!" Tao said as he wiped Jiyoung's face with a wet, hot towel.

" Quit this nonsense! Jiyoung is here.." Chanyeol said.

" You guys..shh...Jiyoung is going to wake up!" I said as I refilled the bowl with hot water so Tao can continue wiping Jiyoung. It was quiet. No one talked. Everyone sat and watched Jiyoung. Xiumin and Luhan got back from the pharmacy store and brought the medication to D.O..umma.

" Umm... are you sure this is the right medication??" Lay said as he scratched his head.

" Can't you read? It says...For Colds, Running Nose, and Sore Throat!" D.O said as he emphasized each word. D.O tried to wake Jiyoung up.

" Hmm.. she isn't waking up..maybe we should take her to the hospital.." Luhan said as he bagan poking Tao.

"Yea..she doesn't look so well.." Chen said putting another blanket over her." Pale skin,pale pink lips, her head is hot, she is shivering, and she is sweating.."

" It looks like a fever to me.." The doctor said as he put the blanket over Jiyoung. Jiyoung layed there like a sleepy child, ready for a dream to begin, but It wasn't a dream. We got to the hospital right when chen explained all the stuff..to us. The rest waited patiently in the waiting room while Kris and I went to talk with the doctor.

~SUHO POV~

" Is she going to be alright?" I asked.

" I am pretty sure it is a high fever.." the doctor said as he got up.

" A High Fever! What are we going to do?" Kris said standing up.

" Here..I'll give you some medication and there she will be alright..but she will stay here for a few days.soo..anyways..aren't you kids suppose to be at school? Hmm..." the doctor asked as we walked out of his office.

"Umm....umm.." kris said asnwe walked into the waitng room.

" Wow! Don't tell me she has 12 husbands! Or are you guys her...Boyfriends? Dang, she must be good at flirting..like really!" We all gave the doctor a What-the heck- Look." But I'll just assume you guys are her Lovers...Bye bye Lee Jiyoung's 12 Lovers..hehe...But you can come talk to me about ...Love..haha See ya!" The doctor said as he walked away.

" That's a weird doctor..." Xiumin said zipping his jacket.

" yea..but he is good at guessing.." Lay said when we all gave him a glare. " What!"

" Yah! We aren't her Lovers you idiot!" Luhan said as he lightly smacked Lays head.

" Ahh-" Lay said." Ok then.. what are we??"

Thanks for reading! Pls comment and subscribe! Thanks for all your love! It's getting late so Goodnight!! :D