Chapter 17

My 12 Lovers!

7lszepjsrwrjp2v9rws8pr91isq4zt0t

You walked to class and looked at the back. They weren't in class yet. You saw Luna and Jihye. They didn't look at you, they sat somewhere else and left you sitting alone. You didn't understand anything. You had to study for the history test to, but Sehun wouldn't talk to you. For some reason. You couldn't wait for lunch since you would be all alone. Class was about to start when you saw Xiumin and Chen oppa. You were going to say something, but the teacher walked in. You sat back down and smiled. You weren't in a good mood. You were embarassed at what they were doing. You saw the rest walk in. They looked at you but, didn't smile. They turned you down. You rested on your desk sighing.

 

~ EXO POV~ (all narration)

Sehun- I felt soo bad. I wanted to smile but I was embarassed of what happened yesterday. I'm sorry Jiyoung. I will still Love you...

Xiumin- I didn't want to hurt Jiyoung's feelings, but it was the best for her. Even if i had a crush on her, or if we ALL had a crush on her. I will still not let go of her.

Baekhyun- I hated to admit that I liked her. But now i can see that I like Jiyoung. It make me happy that I can be with her, but today.. and  maybe onwards..maybe i won't be with her....

Kris- I knew it was wrong for me to make the others avoid her..but it's for the best. Jiyoung Fighting! I hope Jiyoung will be alright.

Luhan- I felt good after admitting I like Jiyoung. It made me feel more relieved. I was happy to see her today, but the fact that we are ignoring her, makes me feel worse.

D.O- I had always wanted to cook with her. But i didn't want her to overwork herself since she is special to me. Sarangghaeyo jiyoung!

Lay- I first hought that she would be bratty and spoiled. But we just don't know her yet, or should I say we just don't know her that well. But i can't hide my feelings for her, even if I wanted to.

Suho- I was happy to help her from those starngers. I won't make her pay me back for everything because I was happy to help her. And it's called Love.

Tao- She was always pretty, and nice to me. I loved going places with her. She made me feel happy. Even if she didn't take me shopping, I still have a chance to go with her. You only live once...

Chanyeol- I don't spend that much time with her, but....at the hospital, she made me feel happy.  I was smiling a lot at the hospital. It made me feel great, and her tteokbokki was GOOD! I would love to have..a girlfriend like that. But Sehun called her already...HMPh....*sad face*

Chen- I like girls like her. She doesn't make you feel bad that you like her. She makes you feel great that you like her. She is special to me..to ALL of us. I could feel it.

Kai- I never was interested in her, until I saw the REAL her. Her tteokbokki, and her shopping skills. haha. I told Luhan those things but he blabed them to Sehun..err..but i am thankful everyone knows there feelings now. Now we might not need to worry..Yay! I hope...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were paying attention to class when the teacher yelled at the back.

" Yahh!! You twelve boys! Stop daydreaming and pay attention.." Mr. Jung said making a "You should know that" face. They smiled and scratched there heads. Some rubbed there necks and some even smiled at the class. Mr. Jung continued teaching while you started daydreaming. *What were they daydreaming about? YOu Jiyoung..you..Stop it don't think like that..they are like your twelve brothers...err...why am I thinking like this?* You stopped daydreaming when the bell rang and you went off to eat lunch. You sat by yourself and ate. You didn't feelike eating since you weren't hungry. You just sat there daydreaming, again.

~EXO POV~ ( Suho narration)

WE were eating lunch when we notice that JIyoung was eating by herself. Sad huh?

" Hyung..i think we should stop this nonsense and go sit and talk with her.." D.O said chewing his food.

" Yea! I think this is stupid! Look..Sehun won't even talk to us.." Luhan said pointing at Sehun. Kris looked up at Jiyoung and saw what was going on.

" Yea she is lonely.." Kris said.

" But..." Chen said.

" What Chen!! What?" SEhun said talking again.

" Her bestfriends..Jihye and luna..what's going on with them?" Chen said looking at Luna.

" YEA!! I forgot about them. Maybe they are mad because..because Jiyoung is hanging out with us more..maybe we should hang out with Luna and Jihye..and make Jiyoung jealous!" Kai said.

" Wow! Jiyoung must be selfish!" Chanyeol said sarcastically.

" But Jiyoung would never..you know..do that! She is always a good person!" I said.

" WE should try to make her jealous, but that wouldn't work because Jihye and Luna hate us!" Lay said eating chips.

" Agreed. Not going to work!" Tao said.

" But we have to try..wait nah..I think this is stupid so I'm not in.." Luhan said wiping hi mouth with a napkin.

" Fine..no jealousy..but how are we going to find out who get's Jiyoung?" Sehun said thinking the answer is him.

" COMPETE!"

" WHAT! Compete? Kris you serious!" I said.

" Yes..may the best win!" Kris said.

" But how are we going to..you know know if you win or not?" Chanyeol said.

" First kiss...but you can't kiss her. She has to kiss you, or she has to tell you to kiss her.." I said.

" And she has to confess..like this... Oh SEhun..I like you" Kai said laughing.

" Yah! That's not funny!" SEhun said rubbing the back of his neck. " I almost fell for that!"

" OK then..May the Best WIN!" Kris said. We all left the table.

~SEHUN POV~

Here's my shot to ask her. You can do this Sehun! I walked to her and tapped her shoulder. She turned around and smiled.

" Hey SEhun Oppa! Talking to me now?" Jiyoung said walking away. *Shoot! This isn't going to work!*

I walked after her.

" Umm... Jiyoung...I just want to see if our first date is still going?" I said trying to smile.

" Let me think about it.." Jiyoung said walking away. I sighed and looked and saw Luhan and KAi. They gave each others high-fives and walked away laughing. How could you guys stalk me while I'm trying to ask Jiyoung if our date is still going you Jerks!  Class finished and it was LONG. I got out of teh school and ran to the gates. I waited for the others and we walked home. WE got home and I told on Luhan and Kai.

" Hyungs!! Luhan and Kai were stalking me when I tried to ask Jiyoung!!" I yelled.

" That's not fair..I wanted to see to! Did you fail?" Xiumin said looking at me.

"Hehe...your funny..YES! I did fail.." I said sitting on the couch.

" Ay yo! Unicorn! Cook us something please?" I heard Kris yell.

" Ay Yo! Sure..I will cook Bacon for you!" Lay said staring at Baekhyun.

" Ay YO! Very funny!" Baekhyun making a face. WE were laughing when we heard a doorbell ring. Tao went to look. He screamed.  "JIYOUNG is HERE!!! What are we going to DO!!"

" OH SNAP! Here we go again!" Luhan said.

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRy2D_NZ-eEbPxm3YoUFLb 

 

Thanks for reading! Please Subscribe and Comment!! :DI will try to update soon! Looking forward to Do Your Best!! With Exo-M! yay!! :D