Chapter 5

My 12 Lovers!

1l64kccadnye45c13bpvm3l23ii7gdgo

I knew Chanyeol was looking at me. He knew I was lying but he didn't say anything. We left and started talking about her. AGAIN!

"Hyung.Since she will be over for studying...Let's make her some spaghetti.." Sehun said as he asked Lay and D.O.

"Maybe..if we aren't busy.." D.O said.

"And if we don't want to..then we don't want to.."Lay added.D.O nodded to what Lay said.Sehun frowned and I knew he wanted her to try his hyungs spaghetti.Even I wanted her to try D.O's spaghetti.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were home for awhile and sorted out your clothes. YOu didn't like how you had to wear uniforms EVERYDAY. You turned the TV on and watched some tv shows. YOu started wandering about what Sehun thought when he found out that you adn him were partners. *Maybe he was annoyed..NAH...never..no one is annoyed of you...except.....them.*

You turned off the tv and went to your room. YOu opened your window and looked at the scenery. You sat there looking out when you got a text message from Luna...

 

Hey Girl!

    Sorry if this is a little late..but NO unifroms tomorrow!! YAY! So wear what we bought today. Just look nice tomorrow since there will be a school party. The school party is tomorrow and it's for the first week of school in FULL success. Well i'm tired so good night! See ya tomorrow! LOVE YA!

XOXO,

      LUNA! ;)

You stared at the text message and smiled since it was soo cute. You got in your bed and listened to some soothing music on your ipod. You fell asleep and woke up the next morning because of your alarm clock which played "Heaven" by Ailee.

YOu stretched and got up. YOu showered and wore your skinny jeans with your bloused shirt. You thought it was a bit much but look at the girls at school.Even in uniforms..they are a bit much. You curled your hair and put a headband which had a bow on it. YOu but your bangs down..for the FIRST time and ruffled your hair abit. YOu didn't feel like wearing your flat so you decided to wear tennis shoes. YOu knew Jihye would kill you but you just didn't feel like wearing flats. YOu ate your breakfast and watched some TV. You grabbed your backpack and decided to walk to school. YOu had fun walking alone since you were listening to the song"Alone" by Sistar. YOu observed and sang. You got to the gates adn saw Sehun there. He looked like he was waiting for someone. But definitely not you...You walked through the gates and ran towwards you.

"Jiyoung!" he said running towards you. He was waiting for you.....

"Hey Sehun Oppa!" you said.

"WAHH!! You look pretty today!...But anyways..studying...how about today? If you want..you know.." Sehun said looking away.

"Will your hyungs let? But thanks for the compliment..." You said smiling.

"WE talked about it and they don't really..you know.. But we can secretly study..maybe somewhere like a a Cafe?" Sehun said.

"Great! " you said and walked in with Sehun. YOu sat next to Jihye.

" Yah! Where are your flats!" Jihye said with her evil smile when someone called your name.

" Jiyoung!" you tuned around adn saw that it was Xiumin.

"Hey!" you said smiling.

" You look PRETTY!" Xiumin said with his cute cheeks.

" Yea! VERY!" D.O said with a wink. *Did he just wink..CUTE!* YOu blushed since it was soo cute.

You turned around and becames excited. YOu were excited to study with Sehun..but you felt like you were lying to the others and you didn't want them to hate you more... School was very long since you were impatient..but FINALLY! You walked out and found SEhun waiting. YOu were walkign when  Baekhyun popped out of nowhere.

"You know there is a school dance..so why won't you just stay with Jihye and Luna?" Baekhyun said.

"Ohh..well......I forgot!" You said. *Darn it!*

" Stop acting! Are you and Sehun going on a date?" Baekhyun said.

" NOO! Noo don't go there...." you said walking away. YOu walked towards Sehun and told him to change it some other time. He forgot and nodded to what you said. YOu went back inside and saw that the others were watching you. You knew they were suspicious..NOW! *What did you do Jiyoung!! Err..*

~BAEKLHYUN POV~

I walked towards the others adn they kept asking questions.

" Is Sehun and JIyoung...WAH! He succeeded!" Chen said smiling.

" NOOO...she doesn't like Sehun..." I said with jealousy.....does she? *Noo Baekhyun..she will like you..* I kept saying in my head...what have she turned all of us..into Lovers??