Chapter 11

My 12 Lovers!

(Remeber this is Kris narration)

We woke up from Jiyoung's voice.

"Oppas! Wake up! I'm leaving...Bye!" She said closing the door.

"Jiyoung!" WE all yelled. She stood there frightened. WE stared at her and then we smiled.

" Sorry Jiyoung.." Xiumin said folding his blanket.

"Nahh... I finished the book.." Jiyoung said pulling it from her bag.

" Is it good?" Baekhyun asked.

" Yes! I love it!" Jiyoung said smiling.

"Good, because I picked it.." Chanyeol said from behind.

" Wahh! Oppa, we should go book shopping together!" Jiyoung said.

" Great! When?' Chanyeol said when we all gave him a glare. " What? Jealous?"

" What? No.." most of us said sarcastically.

" I'm jealous! I want to go shopping too!" Tao said with a pout.

" Me too!" Xiumin said. Chanyeol glared and mouthed some words at us. We gave him a confused look.

" OK..i'll be leaving. No worries..ok? We can talk about this sometime..ok?" jiyoung said taking little steps towards the door.

" JIyoung..tomorrow..Make breakfast....7:30 be here...ok?" Kris said.

" What? Me.brEakFaSt! I'm not your slave..am I?" Jiyoung said.

" Umm.. Jiyoung..you agreed to be our..you know maid.slave.smae thing.." SEhun said.

" Guys! Just let D.O and Lay make breakfast. 7:30 is too early. D.O and Lay don't even make breakfast that early.." Chen said.

" I kinda agree with Chen.." Luhan said.

" What if I don't come tomorrow?" Jiyoung said with an evil look.

" You will pay.." I said. Jiyoung backed away without saying anything. She closed the door and we stood there frightened.

" Kris hyung, wasn't that a buit too harsh..you know..for a girl..she isn't your Bro you know." Lay said.

" Yea and Lay and I can cook tomorrow. She must be tired since it is late now." D.O said. We all kept quiet.

" But what if she doesn't come tomorrow? Are we really going to have her pay??" Suho asked.

" YOur Kris hyung will take care of it." I said walking upstairs.

~(SUHO Narration)~

We watched as Kris walked upstairs. We heard his door close and we looked at Kai.

"Call her! now!" Baekhyun said. Kai grabbed his phone and dialed her number. We gathered to see.

" That's a cute picture of her!" Xiumin said. WE waited and looked at Kai.

" No answer.." Kai said.

" Let me try.." Chen said. We waited.

" No answer at All!" Chen said.

" Let me call!" Chanyeol said. We became worried. Many thoughts came into our minds...

" Hello? What do you want?" We heard a voice on Kai's phone. It was Jiyoung.

" Jiyoung! Your alright!" WE all yelled.

" Shh... Kris hyung is upstairs.." Tao said quietly.

" Jiyoung! What are you doing?" Sehun asked.

" I'm going to sleep..Goodnight! Call you later.." Jiyoung said hanging up.

" Bye!" We all said.

" Atleast she is fine.." I said. We all went to our rooms and slept. But I had a feeling Jiyoung wasn't in her house. I felt like she was Alone. I got up to look for her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You weren't asleep. You lied to them. You were walking alone at night. You weren't scared, but you were frightened by all the things you have said and done. You were scared to pay back. You were scared of Kris and the rest. You didn't trust yourself with them..Since all the things they have done. You were walking when all of a sudden you saw... Drunk guys walking towards you. *RUN JIYOUNG!*

 

Thanks everyone for reading and commenting! :D

Credit: Seohyun4ever (poster)