Chapter 26

My 12 Lovers!

My 12 Lovers! - romance you exo - main story image

You and Jonghwan walked together. It was akward, so you played along. You guys got to the park and you both sat down at the same time. You stared up to the sky. *What am I going to say..* You sat there speechless. Jonghwan was speechless too. You had to do something, and so you did. You didn't want to bring up the topic of those rude boys.

" Soooo......" You said trying not to sound akward. But you did anyways. Jonghwan turned and stared at you. You tried to avoid his stare, but it shocked you. You couldn't stop staring into his eyes. You turned away quikly and rubbed your knees. You sighed.

 "Jonghwan...O-oppa...When are you going back to wherever you live?"

" Me...Next week...Your going to miss me aren't you?" Jonghwan said with a slight grin.

" Umm..sure...but thanks for the breakfast..I'm so sorr-"

" Who were those guys anyways?"

*DARN IT Jiyoung! You brought up the topic..now he's going to know that..you have 12 LOVERS!*

" Well..umm..they are..umm...Just my friends..You know.." You said trying to smile.

" Really...Just friends??"

You and Jonghwan turned around and found Suho and the rest behind you two.

" Hello.." JOnghwan said trying to smile.

" Hello...Tell him Jiyoung..that we aren't just your friends..." Suho said with an evil grin.

" Umm....umm..." You said. You gave them all a glare and faced Jonghwan. You grabbed his hand and walked away.

" JIyoung...Where are you going??" SEhun shouted as you walked away with Jonghwan's hand with yours. You walked a bit faster.

" Slow down there.." JOnghwan said.

" Sorry...But Oppa..I'm kind of Hungry..let's get some BBQ meat..." You said. Jonghwan nodded and and followed you. You guys sat and talked for a while. You watched Jonghwan flip over the meat. You were smiling the whole time like a dummy.

" JIyoung-ah? You alright?" JOnghwan asked with a smirk. You smiled "Yeah I'm alright.." You continued watching him flip the meat over.

" It is finished My Lady.." Jonghwan said as he wrapped the meat in Lettuce." Open AH..." You opened your mouth and Jonghwan fed you Meat. You smiled and did the same for him. You guys ate all of the meat and left with a full stomach.

" Oppa..So when you left your place...did you have a girlfriend?" You said curiously.

"...Yes I did.." Jonghwan said looking at you.

" Oh...What's her name?" You asked in a happy tone. But inside..you were sad and dissapointed.

" Her name was-"

" Jiyoung!! Your here!! WE were looking all over for you!" Luhan shouted. YOu rolled your eyes and waved goodbye to Jonghwan. Jonghwan walked to his car and drove to Dr.Lee's house. While youw ere stuck with the Annoying Lovers.

" Jiyoung..How was it?" Lay asked.

" Fun!" You said.

" Really..we had fun too!" Xiumin said.

" Oh Really?! Following me wherever I went..Hm...that sounds Fun!?" You said.

" Who is this Jonghwan guy.." Kris said.

" WEll..He is DR.Lee's Nephew..,PLease treat him well.Like how you treat me.." YOu said while hugging Kai's arm. Kai smirked and followed along. Chanyeol gave Kai a glare and hugged Kris arm.

" What are you doing?!?" Kris said.

" Look at Kai and jiyoung.." Chanyeol said in a whisper. Kris looked up and saw the two of you. His eyes were like this O_O.

" What do you two think you two are doing..HUH??" Kris said.

" YEA! What Duizhang said.." Luhan said following along with Kris.

" Mandarin AGAIN!" D.O said. Chen and Sehun nodded.

" Umm..I only understand the Duizhang part.." Baekhyun said.

" Ok...OK...JIyoung can come hug your arm then DUIZHANG.." Kai said smiling in a foolish way.

"YAH! Kai..YOu are going to get your present tonight.."Kris said. Kai skipped down the street laughing.You smiled and held onto Kris arm.

" Oppa....You have long arms..I like Kai's better.."You said speaking in Mandarin for the first time. Luhan and Lay giggle to themselves but stopped since Kris shot them with a glare.

" Haha! Oh goodness..that was funny! JIyoung is good.." Tao said laughing his off, but stopped when Kris gave him a glare." Just kidding..hehe..."

" JIyoung..you speak Mandarin??" Chanyeol said.

" YEA! You didn't know that..I learned madarin in China..then I had to come to South KOrea..." You said with a smile.

" Cool! Maybe you can teach us some Mandarin.." Chen said from behind.

" You guys have Luhan,Lay,Tao, and Kris Oppa...Just ask them.." You said walking to your house.

" Jiyoung-ah..Why won't you come over..and we have a Late dinner together.." Suho said.

" Umm..Sure..." You said trying to open the door." Why isn't it opening??!?"

" Here let me help.." Suho said.

" I'll help too.."Sehun said.

" Its not opening.." You said. You were about to pick up your cellphone when it rang.

" Hello?" YOu said.

" MIss JIyoung. The house is locked because..we found some..umm..mouses in the house. So we are hiring some Mouse killers. IT will take a while so we all have gotten out of the house. Maybe you can stay with some of your friends..ok?"

" Umm..OK!? Thanks.." YOu said hanging up. You sighed." MOUSES!??"

" Yes..Mouses..." Luhan said as he put his arms around your shoulder. You felt warm inside, you smiled and walked with him. You guys all got home and walked inside.

" So JIyoung..who are you sleeping with..You choose any room." Tao said.

" OK..." You said.

" Hurry and Pick.." Kai said.

" OK...I'll sleep with..umm....Smiling Machine Oppa..Chen!" You said. Chen smiled really big and hugged you." Yay!!" He shouted. Everyone looked dissapointed.

" Calm down..I'll be here for a while.." You said. You and Chen walked up to his room.

" Jiyoung-ah..here is where I sleep..and the others sleep in the other room..but some other memebers sleep in here with me.." Chen said with his Cute smile.

" OK..I'm kind of tired so I'll go to sleep first.." You said. You went to the bathroom and brushed your hair. You washed your hair with soap and smiled.* Your week with your lovers..How bad can it be..*

MORNING~

" I want to sit by her.." Tao shouted.

" BUT I want to show her my Aegyo!" SEhun shouted.

" Quiet...PLEASE!" Suho yelled.

" My ears are going to POp OUT!" Lay said as he washed the pans.

" YOur wearing my shirt!" Kai shouted.

" Sorry..Finders keepers..." Baekhyun said as he stuck his tongue out. Kai got up from his chair and threw a pillow at Baekhyun.

" D.O You made the omlet wrong!" Lay yelled.

" Sorry...That's how I make it.." D.O said.

" BUt you add the seasame seed last!" Lay said.

" WHATEVER!" D.O said.

" It's suppose to be Perfect!!" Lay shouted.

" JIyoung could I sit with you!?" Xiumin asked politely.

" Sorry it's taken.." Chen said while taking a seat.

" You can't have the Chair!!" Xiumin Yelled.

" Too Bad!" Chen said as he yelled back.

"QUIET!! JIyoung is here! Why so disrespectful!!" Kris shouted in Mandarin.

" Sorry.." They all said as the scracthed there heads.

" It's not that bad..but your here so we are kind of nervous.." Tao said.

" IT's fine..I can tell..when there is more than One Lover..Its DRAMA!" You said with a smile. * This week and the next..is going to be LOUD and NOISY!*

 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/poll/user/165703