Chapter 19

My 12 Lovers!

7lszepjsrwrjp2v9rws8pr91isq4zt0t

You layed on your bed shivering. You woke up to put more blankets on you and saw the doctor walk in.

" Goodmorning Lee Jiyoung. How was your sleep? Good?" The doctor said as he wrote things down.

" Good, but how did I...get here?" You asked as you rubbed your eyes.

" Ohh..you..know...umm..." The doctor said as he was thinking about them...your 12 Lovers.

~FLASHBACK FROM YESTERDAY~ (This isn't in chapter 18 soo..smile)

Kris and Suho walked out of the doctor's office as they approached the other boys.

" I will get going... Do you guys need anything?" The doctor said.

" Just don't tell her we brought her here..ok?" Kris said as he pushed Lay out of the waiting room.

~END OF FLASHBACK~

" Oh you don't have to tell me..maybe something or someone else brought me.." You said as things started popping up in your head.

" Yea..ok..then I will get going..." The doctor said.

" Umm.. last question...When will I be discharged from the hospital?" You asked as you layed down.

" In a couple of days..." The doctor said.

 You layed down and sighed. It will be a long weekend.

 

 2 DAYS HAVE PASSED~

You woke up from the nurses refilling your cup of warm water. You looked around and found nothing in your room. No flowers or gifts. Nothing. You sighed and frowned. The nurses laughed at your silliness." Didn't get enough sleep?"

" Yea...kind of.." You said as you took a fork and spoon from the box.

" There you go...Breakfast is ready!" The nurses said closing the door quietly. You ate your breakfast.

* Why isn't anyone coming? Where are you Suho oppa? Chen and Xiumin..Please come! Please! You guys please come visit me..PLease....Where are you guys anyways?* You thought in your head for a while and fninshed your breakfast.

~EXO POV~ ( Suho narration)

" HYUNG! Let's go visit Jiyoung! PLEASE!!" Tao begged as we all sat around the TV eating Patao chps.

" No..we can't' Kris said. As he switched through channels.

" Hyung watch that... No that! HYUNG!" Lay and Kai shouted as Kris switched pass the dance battles on TV.

" Well..I'm going to visit Jiyoung.." Xiumin said. Chen followed along, including Tao who was busy puting his socks on.

" Why? She is just-" D.o said when we gave him a STOP glare.

" What...ok.ok..I'm just Kidding.." D.O said as he brushed off some dust on the couch.

" Good Luck with that..I bet she will chuck a bunch of pillows at you guys.." I said as I threw some pillows at Luhan.

" Ahh! Yah!" Luhan said.

" Sorry Luhan gege...haha.." I said.

" Umm..why use chinese in Korea?" Kris said.

" Umm why speak Korean..in..in...America...Yea!" SEhun said.

" It's a free country you Terd Bag!" Chanyeol and Baekhyun said as they lightly smacked each others head.

" Hate it when they do that.." Lay said"

" So Love..is free too..right.." Luhan asked.

" DUH! Wait..we aren't love teachers so we don't know..sorry..." Kris said.

" But we do know someone who can help us.." I said as everyone gave me a confused look.

" WHO knows about LOVE?" they all said.

" Lee jiyoung's weird Doctor..." 

" REALLY! That's all you got Suho Hyung?!" Kai said sitting back down.

" WEll...He knows..." I said.

" So we are getting love lessons...." D.O said.

" NOPE!" I said.

"Where are you going hyung?" Tao asked.

" To the grocery store so D.O can make his kimchi spaghetti..." I said lyingly. I was going to go visit The doctor..for some Love lessons. Here I come Lee Jiyoung..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were switching through TV channels. Nothing caught your eyes. You layed back and sighed.

" I wish the oppas were here..." You pouted." But I doubt it.."

~~~~~~~~~~~

~SUHO POV~

I got to the hospital and made sure that Jiyoung wasn't around. I Waited to see if the doctor woudl come out. I waited and waited. He didn't come out. But I didn't want to go inside because Jiyoung might see me. So I waited again. I waited for 15 minutes and felt pretty stupid to wait for him outside. So I went inside with confidence. I smiled at the pretty Noonas or should I say Nurses. I was smiling when all of a sudden I saw someone I wanted to see but couldn't..Jiyoung.

" I have to run, No she would get mad at you, But you have to! Uhh Run! Wait..No..Wait.." I quietly talked to myself While i ran back and forth. I didn't know what to do. What Should I do..Run or Stay? I was still waiting for my answer......RUN!

Hello Luhan OPPA! :) 

 Your guardian Angel..Suho!! :)

 

Haha Thanks for Reading! Please comment and subscribe. Sorry if I updating late..but I will try to update as soon as possible! :) Thanks you! Smile!!