Chapter 16

My 12 Lovers!

7lszepjsrwrjp2v9rws8pr91isq4zt0t

(Sehun's POV remeber)

We finished eating breakfast and planned to go visit Suho. We walked the way there since no one wanted to drive. *Such lazy kids..* WE walked and past the alley.

" I could still see the images flash by in my head just looking at the alley..." Luhan said covering his eyes. I grabbed his arm and lead the way till we got to the store. We stopped by to buy some snacks and drinks for Suho. We looked around and tried to find something for Suho. I was walking when Luhan pulled me to the side.

" What do you want Luhan hyung?" I asked.

" You really going to ask her out?" Luhan asked rubbing the back of his neck.

" Yea..I told you guys..I will try..But I know it won't work out because.." I said.

" Because of what Sehun? I'm your best Bro and you are hiding something from me....Fine I'll tell you the truth.." Luhan said but covered his mouth all of a sudden.

" What! Hyung tell me!" I pouted.

" I don't know what to say...Here I'll just tell you. Don't tell anyone.." Luhan said.

" Ok, but I'll tell you mine first.." I said.

" Noo..I have to tell mine first..." Luhan said pulling me farther.

" Ok..what is it.." I said looking down the aisle.

" I like Jiyoung..I LOVE her. Like how you do..." Luhan said covering his face.

I was quiet and didn't speak. " I knew this would happen. That's why I didn't want to date Jiyoung because I knew you guys, or should I say ALL of you have feelings for her.." I proclaimed.

" Sorry Sehun..but I'm not the only one who likes her..Kai's told me many times before..." Luhan said smiling. I smiled and knew this would never work. We were out of the store when we got a call from Chanyeol.

" Hello?" Kris said.

" Kris! Hyung..Come pick us up! Suho is dismissed from the hospital! Hurry..we are waiting for you pigs! Bye!" Chanyeol said.

Kris hung up and stared blankly.

" What was that?" Chen said scratching his head.

" I don't know but we have to grab the car..soo..who wants to go get it...." Kris said.

None of us wanted to soo we all had to walk together all the way back to Jiyoung's house.

" Umm..hyungs...I have a question for all of you guys.." I said.

" Yes our Sehunnie..what is it?" Xiumin said smiling.

" Ok..." I said taking a deep breath." What do you guys think of Jiyoung?" Silence.Complete Silence. I stared at Luhan and Kai. They made no eye contact. Tao,Kris, and Lay walked a little faster. Chen and Xiumin looked at each other and covered there faces. I looked at D.O and he just smiled and walked faster.

" Hyungs..talk to me! I'm going to date her and I need to know your feelings.." I shouted.

" Ok..calm down Sehunnie...we will talk about it later. ok?" D.O said. I wanted to know right away.

We got into the car and Kris drove. We were in the car and it was quiet. There was no talking. It was soo different I didn't know what to do... We got to the hospital and Jiyoung was with Baekhyun,Chanyeol and Suho hyung. They were laughing and smiling at each other. We got out of the car and helped Suho get into the car. Jiyoung and the other two hyungs got into the car and we left to Jiyoung's house. WE got there and Jiyoung offered us to go inside her house, but like what Kris said, we need to talk at home so we said goodye and left. We got home and first things first.TALK.

" Soo......The question..umm.." Kris said.

" What question?? What?" Baekhyun said when Chanyeol covered his mouth.

" Please explain the details..please...so our Bacon can understand.." Chanyeol said politely.

" What's going on?" Suho said.

" WEll..Sehun..ask the question.." Luhan said.

" Umm..well..What do you guys think of Jiyoung? You know..since I will be going out with her...you know..please tell the truth..be honest! Please!" I begged.

No one spoke for the last 30 seconds. I stared blankly at them. No one would speak. But then Xiumin spoke up and made me feel better.

" Umm Sehun..I am jealous of you dating her.." Xiumin said loking to the ground. I smiled and thanked him for being honest.

" Well..if you guys aren't going to speak then I will speak...Luhan..i'm sorry but you do have feeelings for her..you told me... And you to Kai..Kris..I saw you smiling at her when we played soccer...and Suho..if you didn't like Jiyoung..you wouldn't go save her..and Chanyeol and Baekhyun..you guys wouldn't stop fighting over her..hmm....oh and Lay and D.o...you guys kept defending her so she wouldn't cook...and Xiumin and Tao..you guys wouldn't go shopping with her if you guys didn't like her...and Chen...your her smiling machine huh? And me..i wouldn't ask her out if I didn't like her.." I said taking a deep breathe. Everyone stared at me and nodded.

" How do you know about the soccer..and the smiling thing?" Kris said looking up.

" Yea..and you said you would keep the thing a secret.." Luhan said.

" Yea..how do you know about me.liking..Jiyoung?" Kai said. I pointed at Luhan. Kai glared at Luhan.

I knew it..I was right. How will this work??

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You got home and cleaned up your room. You were listening to music when you got a phone call.

" Hello?" You said walking around your room.

" Jiyoung..."

" Who's this? Sehun??"You said.

He hung up. You knew it was Sehun so you tried calling back but no answer. You stared up and tried calling Luna.

" Hello! Luna!" you said happily.

" Stop calling me! You hung up on me! Is that what best friends do? huh! Just stop! I know your new Best friends are The 12 handsome angels! So why won't you just stay with them now!" Luna said.

" Luna! When did you call me?? LUNA!" You yelled but she hung up. You tried calling jihye but she didn't answer. You tried calling again and got the same response. You were confused at everything. Your friends, SEhun, and you forgot...your history test.. How were you going to get a hold of SEhun when he is probably going to avoid you. You wanted to call Luna but you didn't want her to be mad or sad. You were confused...you were soo confused you didn't know what to do.

*When did Luna or Jihye even call??*

If something happens....It's probably..Them...They probably did something.

It was getting late so you went to sleep.

MORNING~

You woke up and rubbed your head. You showered and got your uniform from the laundry. You ironed it and put it on. You put your hair down and went to school. You skipped breakfast since you didn't feel like eating. You got to school and everyone was avoiding you. Just your friends. Even Sehun Oppa. Even you smiling-machine Oppa, Chen was ignoring you. Even Xiumin was ignoring you.You didn't know why they were ignoring you..or should you say avoiding.

~~~~~~~~

YESTERDAY @ EXO house~ ( Suho POV)

We were getting ready to sleep and Kris brought the topic up again.

" Ok..i'm sorry to Jiyoung..but we might have to avoid her now since...since we all like her..."

I looked at Sehun and he looked sad. He never wanted to hurt Jiyoung. None of us did. But maybe we will hurt her now since we made Sehun call Jiyoung. WE listened to what they were saying but Sehun hung up to fast. He ran upstairs since we were in the living room.

He shouted down the stairs." Kris hyung! I can't avoid her.." SEhun said going to the bedroom.

" I can't either.." Xiumin said.

" Me too.." Chen and Kai said walking away.

" WEll..you have no choice since we will hurt her more if she finds out we all like her. That would hurt her..ALOT" Kris said walking upstairs. We didn't know what the last word was..but we just followed his orders... WE are very sorry Jiyoung...VERY!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

                                   keep reading if you want to find out more! Thanks! xoxo

Commment and Suscribe. Thank you! Comment on what you think!! :)

 Sorry Baekhyun..but I prefer calling you Bacon..:)