Chapter 12

My 12 Lovers!

7lszepjsrwrjp2v9rws8pr91isq4zt0t

You were scared. You turned around and stared down the sreet, You were going to start running,but they called to you.

"Hey girl! Come have fun with us!"

They came and gathered around you.

" Don't be afraid, we won't hurt you.." one of them said touching your face. You backed away but one of them grabbed you and started rubbing your arm. You tried to move but you couldn't since they were to strong. They pushed you and you fell.

" Here take my jacket.." one of them said taking his jacket off. He was wearing a muscle shirt. You were scared. He bent down to see your face.

" Stop! Get away from me you jerks! I will call the police on you! AHH!" you yelled when he pushed you back down as you tried to get up. You started to cry. He came closer, and closer. You closed your eyes and started crying. You moved and he came closer.

" Stop! Get away from me!" you cried.

" Hurry, before someone sees.." one of them said. You layed there scared to death.

~ SUHO POV~

I couldn't find her anywhere. I went to her house but all the lights were off. I knocked the door. No answer. *Maybe they are sleeping*

I walked awway when all of a sudden the door opened.

" Jiyoung? Are you jiyoung..We were worried!" one of the maid said. I became worried. I ran and found myself walking down an alley. I walked down and heard screaming. Jiyoung. It sounded exactly like her. I ran down the alley and saw her laying on the ground with a bunch of men around her. I was scared but I had to save her. No matter what happens, I will save her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You layed there speechless. You knew your ity would end today. He was going to start when all of a sudden we heard a voice coming down from the alley.

" YAH! What are you doing with Jiyoung?"

*Oh No! It's Suho!*

" Suho! NOoo!" you shouted as he ran and started to fight with them. You knew Suho wouldn't win since there were more of them then Suho.

*Where are the others!*

~EXO POV~ (Kris narration)

I woke up to check up on everyone. I went to check on Sehun,Kai, and Lay. They were fast asleep. I checked up on Tao,Chen, and Suho... I looked again and Suho wasn't there. I checked in my room and found Xiumin, and Chanyeol sound asleep. Suho was missing and WE need to find him. I woke them all up. None of them would would wake up. I had to use my special power. I had this dragon roaring thing. All you do is press the button and there goes a ROAR. I was excited. I went to the hall and pressed it. No one woke up. I pressed it again. No one woke up. I pressed it again.

"STOP IT!!" They all yelled. I smiled and walked into each of there rooms.

" Meeting..NOW!" I said. They woke up slowly and walked slowly down the stairs.

" What is it hyung?" Tao said rubbing his head.

" Yea! Why wake us up in the middle of the night! I was having a great dream about unicorns.." Lay said.

" Yea! But mine was about Bacons.." Baekhyun said smiling.

" Can we just hurry! I want to go back to sleep!" Kai said hugging his pillow pet.

" Yea!" Xiumin said leaning on Luhan. Sehun gave him a glare.

" Well, we won't be haing any sleep until we find Suho.." I said.

" What!?!" They all shouted.

" Suho is gone.." I said.

" What?? Suho is gone!" They all replied.

" Yes! We need to go find him..NOW!" I said getting my jacket.

" What? Now!? I need my beauty sleep.." Luhan said.

" Whatever.. you only get beauty sleep because you don't hear the alarm..." Chen said tieing his tennis shoes.

" He needs us! Hurry!" D.O said opening the door. 

" But.. why would he leave in the middle of the night??" Sehun said looking outside.

" Jiyoung!" WE all yelled.

" I knew it..He must know that Jiyoung is out there somewhere." I said.

" But he doesn't have her number!" Kai said.

" Maybe he looked in your phone..." Tao said. We walked out and looked around. We couldn't find Suho or Jiyoung anywhere.

" Hyung! What if they go on there own little date?" Sehun asked.

* REALLY?* 

We walked around and found ourselves at an alley.

" Hyung..I'm scared..." Tao said.

Thanks everyone for reading! :) Pls keep on commenting and subscribing! Thank you! xoxoxo

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQTrlYVwybvGpRnLpZwCYa

Picture is not mine..:) Please take care of Tao, Kris..hahah :D