Chapter 6

My 12 Lovers!

1kcqc3zoj2en7t03kesbhc02tgou5jyg

I walked in with the others and found Jiyoung sitting down by her self. It looked like she was waiting for someone. We walked past her and she smiled at us.

"Jiyoung-ah...." Xiumin said turning around. " Waiting for someone.." He said while the others were laughing.

*So immature!*

"Yes...waiting for you.." Jiyoung said walking away.

"What did she say?" Chen said.

" She was waiting for you.." D.O said laughingly.

"But she never.." Xiumin said when we all walked away. "Ok...that works...."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You walked away from them and smiled. *Jiyoung! Great job! They deserved it..haha* You found Jihye and Luna and sat next to them. They were in the cafeteria.

" Yah..you didn't answer my question yet...Why didn't you wear my flats that I bought?" Jihye said.

" Sorry.....I thought that since we would..you know..." you said when Luna interrupted.

" Look...it's them...." Luna siad.They were walking towards you guys.

" Luna and I are going to go..." Jihye said grabbing her bag. They left you sitting alone. Sehun sat next to you and the rest came along.

"Since..we have some time...Let's go play some soccer?" Xiumin said.

" I don't play soccer.." you said.

" Ohh.. well all you do is kick the ball..." Luhan said with a smirk.

" I know..but It's not my thing.." you said.

" Come on..Soccer isn't that bad..." Kris said.

" I know..but I don't want to play with jerks like you guys..." you said walking away.

~KRIS POV~

"We aren't jerks..right Hyung?" Tao said.

"I told you she won't listen to me..who wants to play soccer with her?" I said.

" HYUNG! Calm down!" Lay said.

" I can't! She is making our lives...difficult...Why are we even asking her?" I said.

"What did he say??" Kai said.

" Yea..what did he say?" Suho said.

"Hyung! Why are you speaking mandarin all of a sudden?" D.O said scratching his head.

" I..umm... nevermind..." I said. I was too embarrassed.

We walked out and played soccer. *So much for asking..*

I was goaly..obvioulsy becuase I'm tall. I stood there and waited till the soccer ball came. I kept on thinking about what she said. She made me smile for some reason. . I couldn't stop smiling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You walked to Jihye and Luna.

"Yahh.. why did you guys leave me with those..people..." You said.

" Sorry....." Luna said shyly.

" It's fine..actually....maybe we should go play soccer with them..." you said. YOu grabbed there hands.

" What! where are we going?" Jihye yelled.

"Come on!" you said. You pulled them to the field and hid behind the bushes. You saw that they were looking at you guys.

" Really! Really Jiyoung!" Luna said." I don't want to play.."

"Me too.." Jihye said scratching her head.

"LOOk who's here.." Tao said pointing to us.

" Dang it! Jiyoung...what are we going to do now?" Jihye said not making any eye-contact.

"Stop hiding..we see you guys already.." Baekhyun said smiling.

" Uhh..yea..." you said pulling Luna and Jihye up. " Let's go.." You guys walked to the door, but a huge BANG stopped you. You turned around and saw that Luhan kicked the soccer ball at the door..and it scared you guys.

" Yah!!" you said grabbing the soccer ball since it rolled by you guys." Who kicked this..huh?"

They looked scared and pointed at Luhan. Luhan looked scard too but didn't show it. You could see it through his eyes.

"Calm down Jiyoung." Luna said. You knew she was acting.

" He WILL pay!" you said and chucked the ball. It went no where and they started laughing.

" You want to play Soccer huh? let me show you how to play!" you said and kicked the soccer ball again. It flew and hit.....SUHO! *What to do!!!!* You tried to run..but you couldn't since the TREE blocked your way. "MOVE" you yelled.

" Why did you do that! You should say sorry! You....." Kris said when Tao stopped him.

" What??" you said.

" Hyung! your speaking Mandarin again!!" Tao whispered into Kris' ear.

"Ohh..umm... say SoRRy!" Kris said.

You took a deep breath and walked to Suho.

" Sorry..." you said and walked away.

" Jiyoung!" Suho said.

" Yes.." you said.

" Since you've done soo many things to us.... you need to pay....why won't you become..our..ummm.....maid." Suho said.

Everyone gave him a "WHAT" look.

"Umm..excuse me.... I don't want too..." you said.

"But you have to..."Sehun said. "We've had bad luck ever since we met you.."

*WHAT! I've had bad luck ever since I met you guys!*

" Umm.. I'd rather pass..." you said and turned around. Baekhyun and Luhan walked towards you.

" Just for...a month.." Luhan said.

"What! Never! A month with you guys is.." you said when someone interrupted you.

"PARADISE.." Baekhyun said smiling. You wanted to leave right away......

 

 

Hey every one! Sorry for the LATE update...But pls... keep subscribing! Thanks! :D

Cathc up with more of Exo interviews and news!! :)