Chapter 10

My 12 Lovers!

We pushed Kai to Jiyoung's direction.

 

" Go hurry before she leaves! This is your last chance man!" kris said.

" Yea! HUrry!" Xiumin said.

WE watched Jiyoung. She was reading a book with her cute glasses on. I smiled since she always looks cute.

" WAHH! Kawaii!" Lay said.

" Yea! She is VERY CUTE!!" Tao squeeled.

" Go Kai!" D.O said.

" Hurry-" I said but Jiyoung got up already and walked away.

" Good job Kai! Now we aren't going to get her number!" Luhan pouted

WE watched as she walked out. WE were staring when all of a sudden Kai started running to her. WE were surprised we started cheering for him.

" GOO KAI!!" Sehun yelled.

" YEA!! Hurry! You can do it!" Chanyeol said.

WE watched from afar not knowing what he was going to do.

~ KAI POV~

I ran as hard as I can just to get her number. *Dumb huh? NOO..*

" Jiyoung-Ah!!" I yelled. She turned around and smiled.

" Kai Oppa! What brings you here?" Jiyoung said smiling. I smiled too since she looked very cute with her glasses.

" WEll..I came becuase..well could I have your..you know..umm..." I said when Jiyoung interrupted.

" Number? Yea! I was going to go finc you guys but you guys found me! haha" jiyoung said laughing. I laughed with her too.

" WEll here take a picture of me!" Jiyoung said. I took a picture and smiled since she looked soo pretty. She grabbed my phone and wrote her name and number.

" OPPA! Here I'll take a picture of you!" Jiyoung said. She took a picture of me and gave her phone to me. I wrote my number and name and smiled at her. Her eyes were sparkling and bright. I couldn't take my eyes of them. *Stop being weird Kai!* I kept saying in my head. I looked at my phone and smiled at what she wrote.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRw5_feyiKNnq0KBWO8gXw  KAWAII: 788-3426

 

" Well.. How bout you coem visit our house!" I said while putting away my phone.

" Will it be ok? I mean you know..your hyungs.." Jiyoung said.

" It will be ok! I promise." I said and took her hand. WE walked to the others holding hands. EVERYONE had a O_o Face.

~ EXO POV~ ( Kris Narration)

" What the.." SEhun said dropping his napkin.

" Am I dreaming?" Suho said.

" Nah..NOne of us are dreaming..except Kai..." I said.

" Hyung! What are we going to do? Some are jealous..HELLO?" Tao said looking and BAekhyun and chanyeol. They were glaring at Kai the whole time.

" Yah! Kai! Stop holding her hand!" Baekhyun yelled.

" Could I hold your hand Jiyoung?" Chanyeol said.

" Yea!" Jiyoung said letting go of Kai's hand. Kai looked mad and glared at Chanyeol. Chanyeol let go of Jiyoung's hand and walked away from her. Jiyoung looked and chanyeol and Kai.

" What's going on?" Jiyoung said.

WE stared at each other. " Nothing..it's nothing.." we all said.

" WEll Kai invited me to your house...let's go then.." Jiyoung said.

" WHAT!!" WE all said.

" I mean..OK that's fine..right guys?"Suho said.

" How bout you come to our house at 6:00..we still have to run some errands! Ok?" Chen said.

" That's fine with me..where do you guys live?" Jiyoung said.

" The big house on the left of thet street..but two blocks down.OK?" I said.

" Got it! See ya in an hour!" Jiyoung said.

" Bye!" we all said. WE all looked at each other and ran all the way to our house.

" HYUNG! it will take us more then an hour to clean our house!" Tao said out of breathe.

" Well here the plan..D.O and Lay,Cook.." I said

" What do we cook?" They both said.

" Anything! Just cok something!" I said. they got to workj and I looked at the others.

" OK..Suho,Xiumin, and Tao Vacuum the living room and rooms! OK?" I said.

" Got it!" They said getting to work.

" Kai,Sehun, and Chanyeol..light up candles arpund the house so it smells good, and make sure the rooms are clean..Luhan and Baekhyun make the beds and fix the pillows on the couches. Got it?" I said.

" Yessir! Got it!" They said with a solute.

" Chen adn I will check up on things and help out! Hurry we have only an hour left!

        30 MINUTES have Past

WE finished!

" Wahh that was really short!" Tao said.

" It's called TeamWork.." Chen said wiping his sweat.

" WEll get showered and hurry up..everyone get's less than 5 minutes to shower...ok Sopa,rinse and wash your body! OK?"

" Got it!" They all said.

         20 MINUTES have past

We all waited for Kai. Since he was the last this time. WE had 10 minutes left till she will come. WE all sat on the couch and watched some T.V.

" 5 Minutes left guys.." Lay said from behind.

" Wahh the house smells good from all those candles.." Kai said walking down the stairs.

" Wow are house is Finally CLEAN!" D.O said smiling REALLY big. WE were watching Strong Heart when the doorbell rang.

" Hyung! She is HERE!!" SEhun squeeled. WE smiled and opened the door. She smiled and walked in.

" Hello Oppas!" Jiyoung said.

" Hello" we said and bowed.

" Wahh! Your house is BIG!" She said smiling.

" Yah Jiyoung..here's a book you should read to us.." Baekhyun said handing her a book.

" Ok well I'll start reading..after we eat." Jiyoung said. WE smiled and ate D.O and Lay's special dish.

WE finished and all sat sown around her. Jiyoung started to read and she smiled at us. WE all dozed off....we fell into deep sleep or LOVE..