Chapter 7

My 12 Lovers!

1l64kccadnye45c13bpvm3l23ii7gdgo

"Paradise.." you said with a gulp.

"YES! Paradise!" D.O said putting his arms around you. ou froze since you didn't know what to do.

"Ohh..sorry.." D.O said taking his arms off.

" Umm...well..could I think about it?" you said.

"FINE! Tomorrow..meet us at...the Tea shop." Xiumin said.

"Why tea?" you said.

" Because we drink tea..Lay drinks Green tea..Luhan drinks Red icy tea....and we just eat.." Sehun said laughing.

" I'll see....But you guys have to pay if I want something.." you said.

" I'll pay!" Lay said raising his hand. You felt comefortable around them already.....

You didn't stay for the dance since you were tired. You walked home and found yourslef looking at something. You were watching a couple. They were feeding each other and talking together. You wandered when you were going to have a boyfriend..but School comes first... You got home and showered. You went to sleep and decided to be there maid..or should you say..Slave...

~EXO POV~ (Suho Narration)

We stayed at the school dance and looked for Jiyoung. We couldn't find her so we bagan to worry.

" See Sehun! You should have asked for her phone number when you had the chance.." Tao said looking around.

"I don't want her phone number..well....i want it but I don't want to ask her.." Sehun said scratching his head.

"Yahh! Let's go dance!" Kai said bouncing around.

" Let's go Kai!" Lay said and they left to dance .

We sat there doing nothing. It was probably the boringest School dance ever! We waited but couldn't anymore since we were bored to death.So we left and started talking.

"Hyung...why did you make her our maid..why not our....never mind..I really don't know.." Baekhyun said.

" Yea..she might have to live with us for now....ohh Hyung...your smart.." D.O said smiling.

" I don't get it.." Sehun and Kai said.

" Umm...I did that so we can spend time with her and teach her some lessons on how to treat guys like us.." I said.

" Why her?" Luhan said in an annoyed voice.

"Umm... I really don't know....Why did we pick her?" I said. Everyone shrugged there shoulders. They didn't know either.

We got home and showered. We did rock,paper,scissors to see who would shower first. Obviously..Kai always got to shower first. We sat at the couch and waited till he was finished.

 

"Hyung....what are we going to eat??" Tao said.

"I don't know..ask D.O and Lay.." I said.

"Spaghetti..again!" Luhan said.

"Nahh..maybe we should just take her out.." Lay said.

"But it will be expensive since there is thirteen of us.." Sehun said.

"Yeah..and I'm not going to pay.." Kris said.

"Then what are we going to eat?" Chen said.

"Let's just go buy some food...."Xiumin said.

"True..but whose going to pay?!"D.O.

"Well..we might just have to do rock,paper,scissors..."Baekhyun said.

"OR...she can pay......" Chanyeol said. We stared at each other.

" But we have to pay..remeber...what she said.." I said.

" What are we talking about?" Kai said ruffling his hair with the towel.

" What we are going to eat.." Xiumin said.

"Easy....NOTHING!" Kai said walking away.

" That was harsh..." Sehun said.

"He's just crabby since he is tired..right Kai..." Lay said. *No Reply* "Ok....then...he is crabby.." WE showered, one by one and went to sleep. But we couldn't stop talking about what we were going to eat.

" OK...i'll pay for the food tomorrow.." Tao said.

"WHAT! Really?" we all said since he doesn't buy any food for us since he is always hungry.

"NOO...I'm paying for myself you dummies! And I'll pay for her.." Tao said smiling.

" I want to pay for her.." Xiumin said.

" I called it.." Tao said.

" I had dibs..." Chanyeol said.

"WHAT?" Kris said.

" Yea.. I asked her..right D.O?" Chanyeol said looking at D.O.

" Umm... Goodnight!" D.O said covering himself with his blanket.

"Ok then...quiet time starts now." I said and turned off the lights..but it wasn't quiet at all.

Kai,Lay,Luhan,and chen like listening to music. Kris sleep talks and D.O and Baekhyun snores..most of the time...Chanyeol,Sehun,and Xiumin like to roll alot. And Tao cries sometimes..for some reason. And I really don't know what I do......

 

Please subscribe and what ever I said abou their sleeping habits..is made up..well Kris does sleep talk and i'm pretty sure they listen to music sometimes...:D but please keep subscribing !!! Thanks!xoxo