Chapter 30

My 12 Lovers!

8j9dnsy6xphoke1ihk1dpch1efcgodob

(Sehun's POV)

I texted Luhan to come see me at the park, and he texted back saying ok. I smiled and i knew it was going to work or shoud we say it HAD to work. I saw JIyoung looking around trying to find where I was. I walked a bit farther and called Kris.

" Hello?" Kris said akwardly.

" Hyung! Did Luhan leave the hosue yet??" I asked impatiently.

" Nope not yet.." Kris said.

" Well tell him I am waiting for him!" I said.

" Ok..Ok! Is JIyoung waiting for him too??" Kris said.

" No! She is looking for me but i am hiding.." I said.

"Ok then...Luhan just went out the door. Should we come spy on them??" Kris said.

" NOO...If you come...you will ruin the moment!" I said.

" But I want to see Luhan mess up!" Tao screamed through the phone.

" I wasn't talking to you tao!" I said.

" Xiumin and Chen went with Luhan..." Kris said.

" WHAT!!! Oh Goodness...I am going to faint..." I said.And I seriously was going to.

" Hello!! SEhun!! HELLO!! Are You alright!??" Kris yelled through the phone.

" I'm Fine...JUst get Xiumin and Chen out of there..ok?" I said.

" I'll get them!" Kris said hanging up. I hung up and layed on the ground I heard Jiyoung..I looked Luhan was there too!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were looking for SEhun and you were freaking out because you probably made him mad..but you saw Luhan...You didn't understand..was he waiting there for you?

" Jiyoung?" Luhan said to you walking closer.

" Luhan?" You said walking closer to him.

" Ohh..Your here..." Luhan said in a teasing disgusted way.

" What!??" You said.

" Ahh...nevermind.." Luhan said.

You stood there with an akward face. Luhan looked at you like he wanted you to say something. You stared back like you wanted him to say something.

(5 Minutes Passed)

You two were still looking at each other akwardly.

" Here..sit.." Luhan said pushing you to a bench.You scooted a bit farther from him. You both sat there akwardly looking up in the sparkling sky.

 

You didn't think it would be this akward. You looked at Luhan and he looked at you. You had a weird feeling, the feeling made you sweat and tremble. It felt like the incident all over again. You tried to look away but you were too mesmerized by his eyes which were sparkling, brighter than the night sky. He kept looking at you. He scooted closer, and closer. The moment you thought he was still on the other side of the bench, he was inches away from you face. He scanned your face and stopped when he reached you lips. You knew he wanted a kiss, but you didn't want it yet. You looked away and fanned your face. You looked at him," I'm Sorry.." You said as you got up.

" Jiyoung..wait!" Luhan said.

" What.." You said.

" Why..why are you going so fast?" Luhan asked suspiciosly.

" I have work..at..at..at..umm...umm..." You said trying not to cry.

" Jiyoung..Fine..you want me to admit something..Fine i'll admit it..." Luhan said moving closer.

" Stop...Admit what?" You said as your eyes were misty.

" I Like you Jiyoung...Not as a friend anymore...More than a friend..." Luhan said as he walked closer to you.

" You can't like me Luhan...That would hurt me even more.." You said as a tear fell from your face." You just can't..because it will hurt your other friends.."

Luhan walked closer to you. You were frozen dead in the middle of the park like someone glued you on the sidewalk. Luhan grabbed your right hand and put it on his heart.

" You feel my heartbeat...It's beating for you.." Luhan said pressing your hand on his chest. You smiled slightly and looked at him. He grabbed your left and held it. He moved closer to your face and cupped it, that's when magic happened. You could feel the warmth that he has brought upon your lips. he let go of your hand and wrapped his hand around your waist. You weren't in a fairytale anymore...this was reality....

~ SEHUN POV~

THEY KISSED!!!! I was very happy for my Hyung and now I just have to tell the others with out them crying. GoodLuck Luhan and take care of JIyoung! But I forgot something...Jiyoung has to leave....She has to leave....Oh NO!! What have we done..Now Luhan will be in tragic!! Kris..why was this plan even an option..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You stood there with Luhan looking in your eyes.

" How was it.." Luhan said grabbing your hands and breathing on them.

" I don't know..maybe someone else could beat you.." You said.

" What! You can't...You already have me.." Luhan said with a happy face.

" I do?" You said in a sarcastic way.

" I'll kiss you again to prove it.." Luhan said moving closer.

" No...No...That's enough for today..OK Oppa?" You said as you waved your hands in front of his face.

" Fine!" Luhan said as he wrapped his arms around your shoulder.You both walked happily home.

 

Hope you like this chapter :D I did!!