Chapter 2

My 12 Lovers!

1kcqc3zoj2en7t03kesbhc02tgou5jyg

 

 

" And who are you..." you said as they backed away looking confused.

" Hyung, she really is a newbie.." one said.

" I'm not a newbie! I'm just a new student and-" you said when he cut you off.

" Then you are a newbie.." he said with smirk.

You glared at them and got up. You pushed him down and ran,but someone stopped you. You looked up and saw that he had very pretty eyes. You looked away and tried to move his hand. He was too strong so you couldn't move his hands. You turned and saw as they all were walking towards you. You tried to move his arms, but he moved his arm which made you fall. You fell and they all laughed at you. YOu ran home with teary eyes. *Such Rude people* You ran into your room and wiped your tears since it was the most embarrassing moment ever. In front of HOT guys! YOu didn't want to see them again...

~EXO POV ( Suho Narration)~

We watched as she ran home. Some were laughing, and some were not.

" Wasn't that a little harsh..Luhan?" Sehun said.

" Umm, admit it... she was kinda cute so you know...." Luhan said as he shrugged his shoulders.

" She must be hurt when she fell on the ground.." Xiumin said.

" Um... HELLO! There is a BACON on the ground!" Chanyeol yelled.WE turned to see Baekhyun brushing off the dirt on his pants. He saw us and stared at us. He was not smiling..

" She was rude! She made me SIZZLE on the ground!!" Baekhyun said as he walked away rolling his eyes.

" I thought she was very pretty, more of a cutie...." Sehun said hugging Luhan.

" Whatever.." Luhan said walking away.

" She was rude..." Kai said walking towards Baekhyun.

" I want to be friends with her.." Xiumin said.

" I want to be more than friends.." WE all stared as Sehun. He scratched his head.

" What... I can't like her..?" He said when Baekhyun interupted.

" NO you can't like her! She is rude and.." Baekhyun said when Chen cut him off.

" Calm Down!" Chen said walking away.

" Let's go! I'm tired.." Tao complained.

" I'm hungry.." Xiumin said.

" Me too..." Tao said rubbing his stomach.

We got home and watched D.O and Lay cook dinner. Tao and Xiumin were the food tasters while we just sat there watching. We ate spaghetti and started talking about her.Jiyoung.Again.

" She's Fun isn't she?" Sehun said while twisting a strand of spaghetti.

" Who's Fun?" Lay said.

" That..girl.." Baekhyun said rolling his eyes.

" Whatever..I know she is your type.." I said.

" Don't go there." Baekhyun said pointing his fork at me.

" I'd rather be friends with her..." Xiumin said drinking his soda.

" Yea, and I think we should apologize..right Kris?" Chen said finishing his spaghetti.

" I think that is the right thing. She must be hurt.. so we will have her eat with us...you know...for lunch..CLEAR?" Kris said putting his plate away.

" CLEAR!" We all said and washed up our plates. We went to bed and some were excited for school since some of us were going to see her again.Jiyoung.Some weren't excited... and I was one of them. We woke up,showered,put our uniform on, and did our HAIR! First time ever. It felt like we were all going on a date...I came down the stairs and found the others staring at me. I stared back since they made themselves look good too.

" Hyung! You look good!" Xiumin said.

" You too!" I said back.

" Baekhyun,you look good today too!" Kai said patting his back.

" You too Kai!" Baekhyun said.

" Hyung! Why do we look soo good today..?!?" Chanyeol said fixing his hair.

" It's not like we are going on a date..." D.O said. We walked out and got into the car. We kept on complaining since our HAIR was getting ruined. *Oh My Goodness*

We got to school and saw Jiyoung with her two Best friends. Our hearts were thumping...Fast! I felt like my heart was thumping REALLY fast... Everyone of us had thumping hearts.....

" Hyungs! Why are we not walking in.. why are we staring...OHH!! Jiyoung looks pretty today.." Tao said walking into the gates.

" She does.." Lay said scratching his head. WE walked in and we got butterflies in our stomachs...because of yesterday....But we will be having lunch with her and I doubt she will have lunch with us..unless..we...use..FORCE.....That would make it worse though. Well we will know how she is if we don't try, and it's for an apology, not to know her better...right?