Chapter 20

My 12 Lovers!

I was still waiting for an answer. So my answer was RUN. So I did.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were walking out of the hosital to get some fresh air. You thought you saw someone that looks like Suho oppa. But no, you knew they wouldnt come, it was just your imagination.  You walked outside and took in some fresh air. You were happy you got some fresh air. It was getting stuffy in your room. You walked back to your room and sorted your things since you were being discharged tomorrow. You thought it was odd to be in the hospital just because of a Fever....

SUHO POV

I walked into the doctors office and sat down.

" Ohh! Suho! Your here! What's the need?" the doctor said taking a seat. " Umm.. Doctor... I need some advice on you know... Love..." I said as I looked away.

" Ha I knew you all would come to see me. Well what do you want to know?" the doctor said.

" I want to know how to impress a girl..."

" You mean Jiyoung?"

" Ummm yea... "

" Easy! Just be yourself.. She is not A Hi-So girl.. So go for it!"

" Ok then! Thanks! But don't tell anyone  I came... Ok?"

" Sure.."

" Thanks doc. And when will she be out or discharged?"

" tomorrow afternoon or morning..."

" Ok then!"

  I walked out of his office and passed Jiyoungs room. She was sleeping quietly. The nurses were giving me a weird look. The kind of look they would give to a... Stalker.... I think. But the problem is. How am I going to confess to Jiyoung!?

Xiumin and Chens POV(Chen narration)

We were planning on seeing Jiyoung but visited the doctor instead.

" Hello Chen and Xiumin! What brings you here?" the doctor said.

" Well we are here to talk about love... Hehe" Xiumin said as he scratched his head because of his dumbness.

" Well it's just that we want to know how to make a girl like you..." I said trying to stare at something else.

" You mean jiyoung right?"

" No.." we both said.

"Ohhh.. ok then... Just.... be yourself.... Soo good luck gotta go!"

" Thank you?" We both said confused. We walked out of the hosital. We didn't go visit Jiyoung. I feel so bad right now. If only we didn't avoid her. Her room would be packed with 12 guys..

~~~~~~~

The DOCTORS POV

I was in my office when all of a sudden, the 12 lovers came in to talk to me about love. They came after another. First came Suho, then Chen and Xiumin, Then came Luhan and Kai asking about first dates, then Sehun came and asked about dates too. Then the others came and I gave them the same answers..... Be yourself. But I hope they know what live is.... But they all said the same things too.... Don't tell anyone...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  Today was the day you were being discharged. You packed and went down to the lobby. You called one of the maids to send someone to pick you up. You looked At your phone and saw no missed calls. No one called you. Even your Dad didn't call you, but he is busy and you know it. Maybe you will skype him when you aren't busy. You were picked up And brought home.

Your phone finally rings...you smiled but frowned... It wasn't them.....

  " Hello!" you said.

" Jiyoung! I heard you were in th hospital. Are you alright?"

You recognized the voice and it was Jihye speaking.

" Yea I'm alright. Is this... Jihye?" you asked. She hung up. You hung up too and sighed. This will always happen. Your ride came and you put your things in the car.

  ~JIHYE POV~

All I wanted to say to Jiyoung was that I was sorry. But Luna walked in when I was going to say something. Luna is still mad or should I say disappointed in Jiyoung. But things will get better.... Right?

" Jihye who were you talking with?" Luna asked curiously.

" Umm no one actually...." I said as I tried to hide my phone.

" Oh really, let mr see your phone.. Now!" Luna commanded. I handed the phone carefully to her and she looked through.

" Jiyoung!" Luna shouted. I was frightened so I backed away.

" No don't be afraid! How is Jiyoung! I feel bad for her. Her 12 "Bestfriends" avoid her.." Luna said as she drew quatation marks around "BestFriend".

" Why?" I asked.

" Well Lets help Jiyoung and get her 12 bestfriends back. Hurry!" Luna said. We ran out the door and straiaght to Jitoungs house. The maids smiled and welcomed us in. It was rather quiet than silent. We walked up to Jiyoungs room when we saw her on her bed with Teary eyes.

  " Appa! I don't want to stay anymore!" Jiyoung said as she sniffed alittle.

" Jiyoung darling hang on ok? Your friends will comeback. I promise." Mr Lee said through skype.

" But Appa. Jihye and Luna are not talking to me. It makes me so sad that my  first 2 bestfriends Would do this to me. And my 12 Friends... They hurt me even more. They made me feel welcomed. Unlike other schools. I miss going shopping with Luna and Jihye. I miss hanging out with everyone. Appa, I miss Umma!" Jiyoung said.

  " What happened to her..umma?" Luna asked quietly. I shrugged. She was tearing up really bad. I felt so bad for her. Luna did too. We were going to walk in but instead. We both walked ou of her house an went to Sehuns house. Jiyoungs bestfriends. We got there and stood by the door.

" Yah Jihye.. You knock..."

  " No! You Luna... Please.."

" You! Go Jihye."

" No... Luna don't push me or I will hit the-" I hit the door and glared at Luna. Luna hugged me and aplogized. We are always Like this. We stood and looked around. The door opened and Sehun stood there.

" Hello?!" Sehun asked.

" Umm we need to talk... Could we come in..." Luna asked getting closer to me.  " Umm yea.. Sure.." Sehun said walking back inside. We walked in and looked around. It was messy but tidy.

" Hyungs! Jiyoung-"

" Jiyoungs here!" they all shouted while running down the stairs. Luna and I stood there speechless.

" I meant Jiyoungs bestfriends are here." Sehun said sitting down.

" Hello!" They all said.

" Hello!" we both said.

" Whats the need?" Kris said.

" Well we went to Jiyoungs house and she was crying...." I said.

" What!" they all said.

  " Why?" Sehun asked.

" Because of all of us...." I said. They gave me a confused look.

" Do you guys know about her mother?"  Luna asked. They scooted in closer. Nows the time we ask.

-FLASHBACK-

Your mother was a gorgeous young lady. She loved cooking and smiling. She had the best smile you can remeber. You loved her cooking but now you can't eat it anymore...Here's the story.... Your mother was very sick. Her heart didn't work very well. She needed a new heart as soon as possible. But it was too late. Your father offered his heart but your mother refused. She cried and cried. You and your father cried as well. Nothing could replace your mother. Your mother died, and her last words were " Dream On My Dear! I love you." Tears fill your eyes.

-END OF FLASHBACK-

YAY! LUNA and JIhYE to the rescue! Poor Jiyoung! :( Haha thanks for reading! (: Comment and Subscribe (: srry for the late update... I was in Kansas City Missouri!! Had a Blast at World Of Fun!! Double Update Today!! Yay!! (: