Chapter 13

My 12 Lovers!

7lszepjsrwrjp2v9rws8pr91isq4zt0t

Sorry if I didn't update..but I will double update today!! yay! :D

"Yah! Tao..your such a girl!" Xiumin said. We all walked down the alley. We didn't hear any fighting or yelling. Maybe they really went on a date. We kept on walking, we didn't want to give up on Suho or Jiyoung.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You watched as Suho was getting beaten up. You wanted to do something but they held tight to you. You screamed "Help!" But they covered your mouth. You watched and cried at the same time. Suho was getting hurt. He was getting beaten up, and you couldn't do anything about it. You eyes were burning from all the sweat that ran down your face. You cried and cried. You were disappointed in the others since they didn't help Suho. Your heart hurt, and you were sore. You sat there watching. You moved the guys hand and yelled.

" Take me! Stop hurting him!! STOP!!"

They didn't listen. They kept on punching him. You got up but they pulled you and carried you away.

' Suho OPPA!! HELP ME!!" You yelled. You looked at Suho. He looked like he could fall at any moment. You kept kicking and yelling. *Your dead meat now JIyoung! Why did you have to do this!! It's all your fault Suho is like this..* The thoughts kept on replaying in your head. You were angry with yourself that you screamed. You kicked as hard as you can, you hit the guy carrying you. But they still wouldn't let you go. You were dead meat now, but Suho was worse.

~SUHO POV~

I was hurt in the inside and out. They kept punching but I was bearing the pain. I looked up every second and found myself looking at Jiyoung's tears. I wanted to run and wipe them. But i couldn't since they all gathered around me. I regret waking up Tao, or Kris to come along with me. *Where are you guys! I need help! Jiyoung needs help!* I yelled those thoughts in my head, but I couldn't let those thoughts disturb me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~KRIS POV~

We kept walking. It became quiet.

" Hyung, I feel like Jiyoung is that way.." Sehun said pointing the other way. I nodded and walked that way. I had thoughts coming in my head. * Jiyoung and Suho..are probably hurt by now..or it is the other way..they are happy together..NO Kris! Suho went to help Jiyoung..but Tao shouldv'e came with him, or me..What is going on?*

As we walked, we saw a flashing light. It was a car that was driving pass us. It was tall, but I could see what was inside the car since I was tall. I looked in the car and saw nothing..I turned away but looked at it again. I was wrong..there was a girl in there....She was banging on the window but I wasn't sure who it was. I turned away and walked with the others. I walked a couple of inches when I heard someone calling my name. " Kris OPPA! Help Su-!"

I turned around but the car left. I ran towards the car. I ran as fast I can. I knew that girl was Jiyoung. She was kidnapped and I had to help her. I grabbed my phone and called Luhan.

" Kris..why did you leave us!" Luhan yelled.

" No questions now.. I have to chase Jiyoung..You guys go find Suho and send Kai, Baekhyun,Xiumin, and Lay over to me. I will wait for them at the alley on the other side. I know who those people are." I said and hung up. I knew who those people were. I'm a hundred percent sure. They were my long lost friends I had before...before I met Lay and Luhan.

~ LUHAN POV~

I was shocked of what Kris told me to do. I knew I was the oldest..but I wasn't the leader. I looked at the rest and smiled.

" What's wrong hyung?" Baekhyun said.

" Kris knows where Suho and Jiyoung are.." I said. They gave me a "O_o" Look. " Jiyoung..is kidnapped...and Suho is beated up down there... But don't freak out! Kris has it all planned..all he needs is Kai,Baekhyun,Xiumin, and Lay to go to Kris..and the rest will go help Suho! OK? Then we will come and find Jiyoung with you guys! Got it! Ohh..and Kris is on the other side of the alley...he knows who those people are..Let's go!!" I yelled. I was in complete shock. I never thought I could tell them what to do. I was proud of myself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~LAY POV~

We ran all the way. NON STOP. We were all in complete shock. Even if I still wanted to dream about unicorns, I had to dream about saving Jiyoung first. I act like I don't like her..but I'm still not sure yet. So keep it a secret..ok? But anyways, we got to the other side of the alley and found Kris sitting there. I ran over to him and handed him a key.

" What's this for?" Kris hyung asked me.

" The key..for the warehouse..right behind you." I said.

" What? That's a warehouse..really?" Xiumin said smiling.

" An abandoned one..right?" Kai said walking in.

" Wait..We have to look and see if Jiyoung is really in th-" Baekhyun said when we saw a flashing light. It was the car that passed us. Kris signaled us to hide behind the cardboard boxes. We listened to what they were saying.

" Here..take this Jiyoung girl...and we will deal with the rest..Got it?" one of the guys said.

" Yah! Let go of me you jerks! Let go!!" Jiyoung shouted. They stared at Jiyoung from head to toe.

" Shhh...HOney..don't be a bad girl..or we will make you more than a bad girl..haha" the guy holding her said.

" Such a ert" Xiumin said with his disgusted face.

" I know right..eww..." Kai said covering his eyes.

Credit: To owner of gif :)

We watched as the car drove away. We ran into the warehouse and found it nice and big.

~ D.O POV~

We were with Luhan. We walked around the alley and couldn't find Suho anywhere. We were worried but we knew that we would find him. We walked pass a huge dumpster and saw someone crying. We looked and saw a man on the ground with a bunch of other men around him. It's definitely Suho.

" Tao! Go and use your Wushu on them!!" I yelled quietly.

" I'm scared..I never really fought anyone with my-" Tao said when Chen pushed him. " Ahh!"

" Who's that?" One of the guys yelled. We saw Suho laying there. He needed help right away.

" Who is it!!" The man said again.

" Who is it!! If you don't come out..I will come and get you..and you will be sorry! Who are you!!" The man Yelled very loudly.

" I am Kung Fu Panda Tao!"

I heard Luhan smirk at what tao said..but you have to admit..it was cute...

 

Bad sehun! Cheating on Luhan??

tumblr_m69rr9mI311rul2gio1_500.png

Credit:Rightful owner

Hahah..but Thanks everyone for reading and pls..keep on subscribing and commenting!! Thanx! :)

Double update! yay!! :)

Lay's unicorn is frozen??