Chapter 22

My 12 Lovers!

~LUHAN POV~

It was Saturday and we were getting ready for Jiyoung's birthday, as in preparing her presents. I was nervous because I wasn't sure if I really wanted to kiss her. It would be a sin if I did..right? Because Sehun would be mad at me and it wouldn't look good. And Suho and Kris would Kill me, like Literally. I'm domed! But you only live once right? So I will give it a try. Wish me luck!!

I sat on the couch listening to my future sunbaenims...well that's what I thought but you never know we will become Famous. I was humming when all of a sudden Xiumin tapped my shoulder. I took my earphones out of my ears and turned around.

" What?" I said as I put my ipod away.

" Yah! Let's go shopping for Jiyoung! We have today only, so Hurry!" Xiumin said as he put his shoes on. I sighed and took a deep breathe. I put my shoes and jacket on and walked out the door. *What am I going to do now?* I got in the car and put my seatbelt on. Xiumin looked at me and smiled."You drive." I looked at him." Too Bad I already seatbelted.." Xiumin sighed. He put his Seatbelt on and started the car.

"Hyung, what are you getting for Jiyoung?" Xiumin asked as he signaled a left turn.

" Well, I don't know yet...Perfume? Body mist?A beanie? I don't know.." I said as I looked out the window.

" I should of thought of that! Darn it..." Xiumin said.

" What are you getting her?" I asked.

" Me...Not telling..." Xiumin said as he parked the car.

"What! But-" I said when we saw..Jiyoung walk in to the mall.

" Oh no! Hyung! Jiyoung is here...What are we going to do.." Xiumin said as he face-palmed himself.

" Well..Let's go in without getting caught..ok?" I said as I unbuckled my seatbelt.

" Ok! We'll try.." Xiumin said as he unbuckled his seatbelt. We walked into the mall and went staright to the Jewelry Store.

"Wow! Here's where I wanna start!" Xiumin said walking in first. I followed and we were in there for a while. But its fine with me since we had some fun looking at Bracelets,neckalaces, and rings. But this is what Xiumin bought for Jiyoung...Pretty huh?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~KRIS POV~

We were at the mall looking for our presents for Jiyoung. I had to take Tao,Chen,Sehun,Chanyeol and Baekhyun. We went to EVERY girl store just to look for make-up, and Tao changed his mind on what to give her. He is going to buy her a stuff animal. ( You should know what it is) Then we had to go to the Jewelry store and man it was gorgeous inside!

" HYUNG! PRETTY!" Tao said as he ran inside.

" I Like it!" Sehun said eyeing EVERY single jewelry there. We walked around looking at the jewelry.

" Hyung! That's a pretty Ring!" Baekhyun said as he rubbed his eyes.

" Wah! Pretty!" Chanyeol said with his BIG eyes.

" Yea! It's real too! And-"

" What Hyung! And what? Kris Hyung! Wha-" Baekhyun said seeing what I saw.

" T-T-That's J-Jiyoung!!" Sehun said trying to hide himself. We ran to the other room and stayed there. *Why is Jiyoung here anyways*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Suho Narration) EXO POV

WE got home and showed what we got for Jiyoung.

" You go first Duizhang!" Lay said.

" OK!" Kris said.

" A Piggy Bank?" Kai said.

" Yea! But I will put some money for her to start off with!" Kris said putting it away. And everyone showed what they bought.

CHANYEOL and BAEKHYUN:

SUHO:

CHEN:

SEHUN:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTQCpgpI36yav6-RJ_vpLu

KAI:

TAO:

LAY:

D.O:

LUHAN: ( Pick one)

( You know what Xiumin got :)

 

" Get ready for tomorrow!" I said as I fell asleep to Jiyoung's voice in my heart.

 

WAH! Those were some pictures! But Thanks for reading! Comment and subscribe! Always looking forward to NEW things! :D

luhan_gif__3_by_dlwnsghek-d551965.gif( Taking deep breathes before the kiss! XD Keep reading!)