Chapter 3

My 12 Lovers!

1l64kccadnye45c13bpvm3l23ii7gdgo

 

WE walked in and found ourselves staring at her.Jiyoung. She was wearing her uniform,with her hair to the side. It was nice and curly, and I liked it...well.... we ALL liked it. I looked at Chanyeol and he kept on touching his hair. *Such A Weirdo*

I looked and saw Sehun and Luhan whispering to each other.....I wonder what they were talking about....

~LUHAN POV~

We actually were falling for her. Actually..Sehun was falling for her. He was talking to me and annoying me.

" Hyung! She is soo pretty today!" Sehun said as I turned to look at her. *She is..*

I looked at Sehun as he was staring at her. *She can't take my Sehun away from me!* I screamed inside my head. I knew I didn't really like her. Sehun is my Best brother.He is always there for me, but maybe he is going through something right now...I turned around since the teacher came in and I noticed that Jiyoung was looking at us. ALL of us..... I tried not to make eye contact....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You turned to look at the window,but found yourself looking  at them. They were handsome today..*Are they always like this?*

You turned around since Luna tapped your shoulder...

"WAH! They look so good today.." Luna said smiling and staring at them.

" Sure.." you said sarcastically when you were telling the truth. You looked away and turned to the teacher. You waited IMPATIENTLY since you wanted to finish class. Finally! You were finished with class. You were walking to lunch when someone blocked your way and pulled you to the wall. It was the guy that made you fall. Oh NO! It was ALL of them.

" What do you want?" You said harshly.

" Sit with us..for..lunch...as...an apology.." He said trying to smile. He was actually Really handsome. You didn't want to but someone else grabbed your hand and pulled you. You heard them say his name and it was Sehun. You walked with him as all the girls stared. You knew they hated you now.

" I didn't get my lunch yet you GENIUS! Having lunch with No-" You stopped when you saw Luna and Jihye holding your lunch. There mouths were opened. You walked to them and grabbed your lunch. You walked with them to there table when you heard someone say your name out LOUD!

" LEE JIYOUNG!"

You stopped. Your eyes were opened wide and you turned slowly and stared at them. They walked towards you and gathered around you. The Lunchroom was quiet and all the attention was on you.

" What do you want.." you said.

" We want to be your.." one said when the other cut him off.

" Have lunch with us..as an apology." one said. You rolled your eyes and nodded. They smiled and sat around you. As you ate, they all stared at you,like they were observing you.

" What?" you said.

"You eat prettily.." one said.

" Thanks..umm... could I have your names..like...introduce yourself..?" you said.

"Ohh... umm... well I'm Suho." he said.

"Xiumin." He said happily.

"Sehun."He said shyly.

"Kai.."He said zooming out.

"Baekhyun.."he said uninterestedly.

"Tao!" he said excitedly.

"Kris..."He said with a smile. You smiled back.

"D.O."He said smiling.

"Lay.." He said.

"Umm..Chen.."He said.

"You have a Cute smile.." You said smiling.

"Thanks!" He said shyly.

"Luhan.."He said not staring at you.

"Chanyeol.."he said scratching his head.

"Nice to meet you..ALL of you.." You said with a smile. You finished your lunch and walked out of the lunchroom. You grabbed your books and walked to class.On the way to class, you bumped into..Kai.

"Sorry..." You said as he walked away from you. You grabbed his hand and said,"Are you really that rude?"

"Nah..it's just-" He said and stared at your eyes.

"Just what-" You said as the bell rang. You let go of his hands and he went away. He waved goodbye to you and you waved back. You kept on touching your hands since it felt...WEIRD....