Chapter 14

My 12 Lovers!

7lszepjsrwrjp2v9rws8pr91isq4zt0t

We watched as Tao used his Wushu on them. They ran away like a mouse running away from a cat. WE laughed at them since they were such stupid goons. WE ran to Suho. He was bleeding really bad. His nose,mouth, he had bruises, and cuts. We had to call the ambulance right away. They arrived very fast and took Suho. Chen and Sehun went with Suho to the hospital. While we headed off to the other side of the alley. To find Jiyoung.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ KRIS POV~

WE walked and wandered around the warehouse. WE saw a door with flashing lights in it. We walked in and it was a club. I could remeber myself coming here all the time when I was around 16 years-old. I would dance with random girl and get drunk. BUt I changed when I saw Lay and Luhan. They made me feel welcomed, and I liked it. We walked in and tried to look for Jiyoung. She was somewhere around here. We walked round 2-3 times but saw the same girls and same guys. We walked half-way when Jiyoung ran to us.

" Oppa! Let's leave now!!" Jiyoung said grabbing my hand. WE ran all the way to the store and sat down by the side walk.

" Jiyoung..are you ok?" Xiumin said grabbing Jiyoung's hand.

" Yah! Why touch her hand!" Baekhyun said.

" It's fine, but I'm alright! Thanks for help-" Jiyoung said when someone interrupted us.

" Umm... are you guys just going to sit there??"

We turned around and saw Luhan and them.

" Luhan oppa!!" Jiyoung said hugging him. Luhan smiled and hugged her back.

" YAHH! I want a hug too! I was the one who saved Suho!" Tao said.

" Wah! Tao! You are my Hero!" Jiyoung said." Where's Suho?"

" Hospital..he's alright now... But what about the bad guys...WE should call the polive on them.." Chanyeol said.

" I already did.." I said. We heard sirens and the police cars went passed us. We smiled and gave Jiyoung a group hug.

" Saranghaeyo!!" We all said at the same time. Jiyoung smiled and said, " Saranghaeyo Oppas!" We laughed and went to visit Suho at the hospital. Suho's room was very nice. It felt like a bedroom.

Suho saw us and smiled. " Where's my JIyoung?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You smiled when Suho called you "My Jiyoung"

" Here I am Oppa! Thank you soo Much for saving me! I'm sorry as well!" You said giving him a hug.

" Oppa is always here for you!" Suho said with his bright smile.

" Ok..stop the lovey-dovey thing and tell us how you feel." Chen said getting off the couch. SEhun was too busy playing fruit ninja on his phone that he didn't even notice you until Luhan nugded him in the stomach.

" Hi! Jiyoung! Are you ok?" Sehun asked you.

" Yea..I'm fine..and you?" You asked.

" I'm good!" Sehun said smiling at you. You have always loved Sehun's milky skin, you wanted to touch it.

" Well, Please take Jiyoung home to get some rest. I need some rest too." Suho said closing his eyes. We walked out of the room and stared at each other. It felt akward being with them since they didn't know what to do.

" Umm..Let's have Chanyeol and Baekhyun stay with Suho..ok?" Kris said walking away. We left Chanyeol and Baekhyun hanging around at the hospital. They dropped you off at you house.

" Bye Oppas!..oh wait..come and stay with mein myhouse!" You begged.

" Nah..it-" Kris said when you interrupted.

" Hurry! Park your car, and I will make you guys tteokbokki! Hurry!" You said running inside as it started to rain.

" Well, I'm going!" Tao said.

" Me too! I'm starving.." Xiumin said closing the door.

You watched as they all came in. You brought extra clothes for them to change in.

" Where did you get these clothes?" Luhan asked.

" Ohh... My male cousins usually visit me and sometimes they leave there pajamas laying around soo..you knwoo" You said faking a smile. You actually bought those close for them since you planned to have a little slumber party for them..hehe.

" Soo where is the tteokbokki??" Lay asked sitting on the couch.

" I'll make it..no worries." You said going to the kitchen. You usually don' cook but today you felt like cooking. You finished making tteokbokki. You brought it out for them to eat.

" Wah! Soo pretty! Just like you Jiyoung!" SEhun said taking a seat.

You placed the tteokbokki on the table and smiled. " Eat Up!"

You watched as they ate. You ate too but you were still worried about Suho. So you saved some for him to eat. After you guys finished eating, You guys went to sleep. But all of a sudden..a topic came up that none of us wanted to sleep...

" Jiyoung..will you go out with me?"

You were soo surprised that you didn't know what to say. You looked at Luhan. He was Shocked.

Can you guess who asked you out?? :) Well I will update again! :D SMILE Exo Is watching! hahaha :)