Chapter 27

My 12 Lovers!

My 12 Lovers! - romance you exo - main story image

You all finished your breakfast and headed down to the park. You walked with your hands free. No one holding them. You felt the nice cold breeze chill your hands as you threw them up in the air like you were on a fast rollercoaster.Winter was coming closer and you knew it. You could see the leaves fall one by one and the colors changing from green to red to orange to crispy brown. You smiled and closed your eyes. Your mind was blank you couldn't hear anything, even the little whispers of Chen and Lay talking about you.

" Chen.. what is she doing?" Lay said with a slight grin.

" She's..imagining??" Chen said as his eyes zoomed to where you were. You stopped what you were doing and stared at your Oppa's.

" Let's go play at the playground! Hurry!!" You said as you ran at full speed trying to beat Kai to the swing set.Kai got there first and you tried to use some aegyo. He fell for it, like always and let you have the swing set. You smiled a cheesy smile and sat down resting your feet on the ground. You watched as Sehun and Tao threw Baekhyun's Black with red and white stripes hat around. You could see Baekhyun's face turning pink,then red, then really HOT red. Tao saw Baekhyun's face. He stood there frozen and threw the hat to Baekhyun as if nothing happened. You laughed quietly to your self. You watched Xiumin and Luhan play soccer together. They were pretty good, better than the school inccident. You kept watching them play soccer. You weren't paying attention to anything else, you were concentrated to the movement of there feet. The ball bouncing from there left feet to there right feet then pass. You were watching when all of a sudden Chanyeol grabbed your hat and ran to the playground. You glared at him and smirked." Give it Back!" You said.

" Nope..NEVER!" Chanyeol said back. You smiled and ran after him. You guys ran far away from the playground, all the way to a...Music store? You took deep breaths and looked at Chanyeol with a confused face. He smiled and grabbed you hands.

" Wah! There cold." Chanyeol said rubbing them with his hands. You smiled and walked inside the store.You saw a piano and began playing, but something distracted you. The drums...You walked over and sat on the little chair and grabbed the drumsticks. You were about to hit it when all of a sudden you felt some warm hands around you arm. You turned around and saw Chanyeol there.

" Oppa..You know how to Play??" You asked in a soft voice.

" Yes..I do. Here, I'll teach you!" Chanyeol said. He grabbed your hands and began tapping a beat. You smiled and began following along. His hands were warm and soft against yours.  Your hands were cold like ice and his hand wasn't cold like snow but warm like fire. It melted your iced hands and made them warm like his  You guys began playing other cool beats and rhythms, and you both also forgot about the others.

~ LUHAN POV~

I was still playing Soccer with Xiumin until I noticed that Jiyoung wasn't at the swingset. I looked around the whole park and didn't see her anywhere. I ran toward the others and asked where sher was. They said she chased Chanyeol somewhere else. I knew Chanyeol planned something and I won't let him get her. I sat on the bench with Suho. We waited for Chanyeol and Jiyoung to return but didn't see them anywhere.

" Hyung, What If Chanyeol took Jiyoung somewhere.. without us?" Kai said.

" No he can't, he just took her hat and ran off." Suho replied.

" Or They are still chasing each other..." Lay said looking at Kris.

" I think someone here knows where Chanyeol could have taken Jiyoung." Kris said looking at Baekhyun.

" OK..Ok...I think Chanyeol took Jiyoung to the Music store. I think..I'm not sure.." Baekhyun said.

" Let's go then!" I yelled. I can't let Chanyeol be the first to win her heart, it has to be me. We all ran down to the music store. Chen opened the door and we all walked inside. WE looked around the whole store but couldn't find them anywhere. I was dissappointed. I knew they had to be here somewhere.

~ D.O POV~

I was walking down the aisle with Suho. WE were minding our own buisiness and looking at there cool music books and instruments. WE saw Headphones and a piano, especially the one Lay is playing on, and we saw Drums. WE were walking towards them when all of a sudden Suho stopped walking.

" What are you doing Suho Hyung!?" I asked in a hurry.

" I hear Drums..Like REALLY! I hear drums..and it sounds like.." Suho said with a pause.

" Hurry everyone else is over here..." I said trying to pull Suho over to the other aisle.

" NO! Let's go check in the studio! Hurry.." Suho said pulling me into the room. I stopped my self from Suho's force and looked straight at the drums. My Eyes O_O BIG, and WiDe. I made a disgusted look and there I saw Chanyeol's arms wrapped around Jiyoung. He was holding her hand and breathing against her hair. He was teaching her how to play the drums. Suho and I stood there like frozen snowmans, not knowing what to do. We were both watching when all of a sudden Chen and Xiumin came running in screaming.

" What are you doing Chanyeol!!" Xiumin yelled.

" Jiyoung! Are you ok??" Chen said.

" What are you guys doing here?" Chanyeol said.

" Here to get you out of Jiyoung's mind and to move on to me!" Tao said as he ran in and hugged Jiyoung.

" Hello Jiyoung! How was Drum lesson?" Tao asked in a weird funny looking way.

" Umm...Fun, No...actually..Warm.." Jiyoung said with a smile. I smiled at her and grabbed her hand." Let's go get some fresh air.." I said. I got out of the room holding Jiyoung's hand and went to look for the Hyung's. I found them gathered around the Piano listening to Lay play. I cleared my thraot and spoke. " Found Her!"

They all turned around and smiled. " Hey jiyoung!" They all said in Unison. Jiyoung smiled." Let's get back home..I'm kind of tired from all that running and playing." She said walking out of the door. Sehun ran after her, so did Kai. WE just followed behind like little puppies who are lost.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You walked with Sehun. You both got to the porch and you waited for Kris to come open the door. You walked in the living room and sat on the couch. You sighed and threw your jacket on the rug. D.O came and picked it up. You smiled and hugged the pillow next to you. You checked the time and it was 6:30 P.M. You guys have been out for a while. You yawned and rested your head.Your Oppa's stared at you and then blinked and then stared at you and then looked at each other.You were daydreaming when your phonme rang. You picked it up and answered.

" Hello?" You said.

" Jiyoung-ah!? This is Jonghwan Oppa. I'm leaving today and I want to see you before I leave."

" Wait! Oppa..Your leaving today? I thought you were leaving next week in a half!" You said in shock.

" I'm sorry but My Umma and is very sick. I need to go back."

" Ok, I'll come see you!  Wait for me!" You said as you hung up. You grabbed you coat and walked out of the room.You ignored the stares and went to see Jonghwan. You took a city bus and got to the airport. You looked around and found Jonghwan. You ran to him and gave him a hug.

" I Knew you would come to see me!" Jonghwan said in relief.

" I hope your Umma is alright." You said with a smile.

" WEll before I leave, I want you to know that my girlfriend-"

" Is waiting for you..I know.." You said,

" No...She is with me right now." Jonghwan said.

" Oh....Is that her.." You said pointing to his neckalace.

" Yes...That is her.. and I know who those guys are. Don't worry. If you need help. I'm always here!" Jongwhan said.

" Will I get to see you?" You asked.

" Yes you will!" JOnghwan said giving you a farewell hug.

" GoodBye Oppa!" You said walking away and felt happiness inside you. You got on the city bus and went back to your "House."

You got on the porch and knocked on the door. It was 9:45when you got back since you went to eat dinner with Luna and Jihye. No one opened the door, So you used Suho's key to get in. You opened the door and walked to the kitchen. You sat down on the table and skyped your dad.

" Hey Dad!" You said.

" Hey! OHH! It must be late. Go to sleep now!" Your Appa said.

" I will but I just want to talk to you for a couple of minutes." You said.

" Alright then." Your Appa said. You both talked for a LONG time and you became sleepy.

~ LUHAN POV~

I was sleeping when I heard some noises coming down from the kitchen. I walked down the stairs and saw some light. I walked into the Kitchen and saw Jiyoung talking with her dad on skype. They have been talking for a while and it's almost 11:15. I heard her say her farewell and I knew this was the right time to give her, her little gift.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were putting away your laptop. You got up and walked out of the kitchen when Luhan Oppa poped out of nowhere.

" Ohh!"  You yelled in shock.

" What?" Luhan said walking over to grab a cup.

" Getting a drink of water?" You said.

" Yea.." Luhan said as he took closer steps towards you. You backed away, but obviously there was a wall behind you so you can't back away anymore. Luhan got closer to you and bent down to look at you. You looked the other way. You didn't want any eye contact. Luhan smirked and stared at your lips. You gasp but he shushes you. It was akward silent. All you could hear was Chanyeol snoring. You looked at Luhan in the eyes and he looked back. He came closer to your lips when all of a sudden the lights turned off. You were scared and you grabbed onto Luhan. You held on tight and felt your hand slip under his shirt on accident. You felt his muscles or should you say..his abs. You moved back and the lights .

" Calm down Jiyounggie~ The Light switch was behind you.." Luhan said with a smirk. You turned around and saw the lightswitch. *Aish! Pabo! You turned off the lights yourself Jiyoung! And you still grab on to Luhan Oppa? *

" Umm..Umm...Sorry! I didn't mean to-"

" Touch my abs.." Luhan said stepping closer. His face was in front of yours and you tried to look away." Should I teach you a lesson?"

You backed away and tried running upstairs. Luhan grabbed your hand and you turned to look at him. He let go with a smirk and You were able to get away.

 

~ LUHAN POV~

I was laughing quietly to myself. It made me smile when she held on to me. I felt happy inside becuase her warmness heated my heart to wanna hug her. But I didn't. I almost gave her that little gift. But I didn't succeed. But I was kinda of teasing her but why did I let her go. I mean her stare was like a spell. When ever you look at her in the eyes. It shocks you and you feel warmness inside. I don't know what's wrong with me, but I think I wanna  instead of Falling for her.....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yay! School started..JK! But Srry For the Late Update. Hope you liked this chapter. Please Comment and subscribe :)

I don't know when I'm gonna update next since I have busy schedules so...Stay Cool! :)