Chapter 1

My 12 Lovers!

1l64kccadnye45c13bpvm3l23ii7gdgo

 

 

You woke up feeling dizzy. You didn't want to go to school..but it was your first day. You showered and fixed your hair. YOu put your school uniform on and went to eat breakfast. You walked down the stairs and made a list in your head about things not to do in highschool....

1) NO girl Drama

2) No dating..YET

Things to do in Highschool...

1) Make Friends..

2) Study hard...

That's all you could think of so far since you were nervous. You were the type of girl who would change schools since your father was a busines man. Youv'e been to many schools, and you hoped that this one would be better. You sat down and ate your pancakes. You didn't really feel like eating, but breakfast is the most important.

" Good morning Miss Jiyoung!" one of the maids said pouring you some apple juice.

" Good morning!" you said eating your pancakes when someone walked in the room.

"First day of school, huh darling?"

You turned around and saw that it was your father.

"Appa!" you said and gave him a hug. He kissed your forehead and grabbed your backpack.

" HUrry and finish up darling,we got to get to school." He said grabbing his suitcase.

" Leaving today?" You said as he turned around.

" Sorry darling....I have to leave today. We will see each other through skype..ok? But you will be coming at the end of the school year...if you want you know. You had choices but you decided to move around with me..maybe you will change your mind here..." Your Father said. You watched as he tried to put his tie on.

" Need help?" you said as you tied his tie for him.

" Thanks darling,since your mom isn't here, it's your turn now." Your father said putting a strand of hair back. You smiled and brought your plate to the sink. You walked out of the door and got in the car. You were nervous but you would be fine. You've met so many people around the world and now it's Korean people, maybe chinese,japanese? You watched as girls,boys,couples,and teachers walked through the gates. You got out of the the car and gave your father a hug and said goodbye. You watched as his car drove away to the airport. You turned around and looked at the school.*WOW*  YOu walked in and ignored all the stares. You looked for your classroom and on the way to your classroom, two girls blocked your way.

" Hello! I'm Jihye!" She said with a cute smile.

" And I'm Luna!" another said. She looked really nice with long curly brown hair.

" Your new right?" Jihye said smiling.

" Yes, and you are..." you said.

" The Welcoming Comittee...." Luna said smiling.

" Cool.." you said walking in when they stopped you.. " Could we be friends...." Luna said.

*Friends? Really.. pretty girls like you want to be friends with me?*

" Sure, we can try...." you said.

" Cool, let's go to class!" Jihye said pulling your hand. " We will explain everything at Lunch time.." You nodded and got into the classroom. Luna and Jihye made a hand motion for you to sit where they were sitting but you motioned them to sit near the back. It was empty...like REALLY empty. It looked like somebody owned those desks. Luna and Jihye made a NO motion to you but you sat down any ways. You were going to take out your things when someone tapped your shoulder. You looked up.

" Don't sit there..." she said.

" Why?" you said when twelve good looking guys walked in and saw you in there spots. They smirked at you and told you to move. You didn't want to get in a fight so you moved and rolled your eyes at them. You sat by Luna and Jihye.

" Sorry... we tried to tell you.." Luna said scratching her head.

" It's fine... they are probably jerks.." you said as the teacher walked in.

" Goodmorning class..." He said." I am Mr.Jung. Let's introduce the new students...umm... Jiyoung...is she here?" Mr Jung said looking around. You stood up and said" Here, Lee Jiyoung.." you said aas you sat back down. You knew The twelve good looking guys were staring at you. You daydreamed as the teacher introduced other new students, actually... you daydreamed the whole time since he was explaining rules, and other things. Finally! Class was finished. You walked out of the classrooma dn went to lunch with Jihye and Luna. You guys sat down and watched as a bunch of girls were standing up and screaming.

" What's up with them?" you said and stared as the same twelve guys walked in.

" They are Popular! Like REALLY!" Luna said smiling.

" So you like them?" you said.

" Nah.. they are actually nice adn stuff but they are mean sometimes..." Jihye said when you interupted.

" Like this morning when they smirked and laughed at me.." you said as you rolled there eyes.

" Yea.. like that.." Jihye said smiling at you.

" Well we will explain somethings about our schools....Never,I mean NEVER mess with the popular girls here. They will kill you. Don't gossip or spread rumurs...you will get caught since our school is kinda like the "little" bird type. They will tell anyone the thing you say. Never tell any of your secrets to anyone....only if you trust the person you tell." Luna said when Jihye interrupted.

" And NEVER, mess with the twleve guys over there. I've seen many girls be there slaves and they are like jerks to the girls." Jihye said touching her salad.

" If I was there slave.... I would never let them boss,or treat me like that.." you said crushing your chips. You finished your lunch and went to your next class. It felt like you spent the whole year in that class because all she did was talk,talk,Talk! You were glad that class was finished. Thank goodness. You said goodbye to Jihye and Luna as there ride was approaching. You forgot that your dad was not here, so you had to walk. You were walking when all of a sudden you bumped into someone.

" Sorry I-" you said when you saw who it was.

" Look! Hyung,it's the newbie...." he said.

" Take that back!" you yelled when they ALL came. Your heart was thumping ALOT! You were scared, but you knew karate since you were in China before. You looked kinda dumb sicne you were on the ground with your books in your arms.

" Lee Jiyoung,right?" A tall one said.

You didn't answer since there was too many of them and they could do anything to you.

" Don't play dumb with us.." one said. You didn't dare look up since they were all staring down at you.

" Yes.." you said as they gathered closer.