The Dongsaeng

Xiu Min has a sister?!

>>> Yuki's POV <<<

So I decided to call oppa when I saw his name online. I had a lot to tell him today so I was eager when I saw him online. It's been a few years since we've met face to face. it's a bit bittersweet but at least we can talk via Skype and phone right?

i know, i know. it's not the same but... it's better than nothing and I'll take what I can get. so a few years back my father thought it was a bright idea to have me study abroad...really?! REALLY?!

Seokie oppa was planning to go to Japan to visit me until my loving father decided to make that decision. he didn't really even ask me, it was more of a statement. he comes home one day and throws a plane ticket down on my table as I was studying for an exam and says, " Pack your clothes. you're going to America." seriously?! who does that?!

Sure going to America seems like a pretty awesome idea but not when I haven't seen my oppa in about eleven years!ELEVEN! he always gave the best bear hugs ),: sniffles. but anyways since I'm now sixteen Grandfather thought it was best to start having me learn the ropes about the company. so I've been given several responsibilties and taken part in some of the company decisions.

I know. I have a big person job and I'm quite proud of the progress of the company status and stocks as well. (^: that's what I wanted to tell Seokie Oppa. I wanted to tell him of my newly gained responsibilities. I know he'll be proud. so I called him. though it took him a while he finally answered. the screen went black and then his face popped up.

hmm. the mic is off. how odd. he's also scanning the room, as if he's looking for somebody..how weird..I shrugged it off as nothing when he waved at me. I gave him my biggest smile. but I can't help but be curious as to why the mic is off so I had to ask, "Seokie oppa! why did you turn your mic off? I won't be able to hear you!"

I gave him a pout.yep. I decided to use aegyeo. Oppa always has a weakness for aegyeo >:D before he answered me he decided to walk out of the room he was in and I think he walked outside to a hallway.. strange.. He spoke up and cut off my thoughts, "Mianhe. I forgot it was off."

hmm. he's not looking me in the eyes... he's lying to me.. tsk tsk oppa. NEVER lie to your dongsaeng. I'll let that slip. Oppa has gotten really handsome lately! his cheeks are so pinchable! like.. what's the word for those Chinese steamed buns?..Bao-su? no. that sounds weird.. Baozi? yeah. that sounds right! Baozi!

man. I seriously need to brush up on my Mandarin.. I'm slacking. and Yep. I know Mandarin. as well as a few other languages (; my father and grandfather thought it was best for me to have multiple tongues since we have companies in several foreign countries... anyways~

Seokie oppa and I were having out usual conversation about our weeks and of course I couldn't help it when I told him the new news! he was so happy for me I'm sure I thought I heard him squeal! kyah!~ my little baozi oppa is too cute sometimes ;A; 

mid-conversation I noticed the door behind oppa open slightly. yeah. I have amazing vision. i'm awesome~ kidding :P but seriously I can see pretty well. but anyways. I think I saw a head pop out O_O the guy was starring at oppa..weird. he was in all black and I got a hint of his face..he seriously looks like a scary panda. pshh Oppa was still talking, how can he not notice the scary panda behind him?!

sometimes I think he's too oblivious >_> I noticed the scary panda was watching oppa and then his eyes widened.. If I guess correctly he probably thinks I'm Seokie Oppa's girlfriend. pshh. Oppa told me that he didn't tell his fellow trainees that he has a dongsaeng. why? i don't know but I hope he knows that they're going to find out sooner or later...and besides...

I'm curious as to who his "fellow trainees" are. he says that they're like his brothers and that "they're one" how cheesy. but anyways.. oppa.show me a picture or something! >_< if I was there I'd probably sneak in. kekeke. I know I know. that's creepy but come on. Idol trainees are bound to be hot right?! who wouldn't want a peak. kekeke.

------------------------------------------------------------

So there's Yuki's POV.
sorry for the late update guys D:
but I have the next two days off :D
so be expected for updates!
& just saying...all 13 shall meet soon ;D
comment & subscribe loves!<3