The Break

Xiu Min has a sister?!

>>> EXO's DORM, NOBODY'S POV <<<

With just one day left until the official showcase, everyone in EXO was stressed out to the max so.. their manager, Mana-hyung, gave them a longer break than usual. so the boys can calm down their senses. From the looks of everything..they NEEDED a break.

Kai, Xiumin, Sehun, and Lay were perfecting the dance to the tee. Baekhyun, Suho, D.O., Chen and Luhan were practicing their vocals for the umpteenth time, Chanyeol and Kris were working on their rapping while Tao was focusing on his wushu that he did for his teaser, making sure his aerial flip was perfection.

The boys didn't want to give themselves breaks, afraid that their progress would digress. but their Mana hyung knew they were going to be perfect, despite how many times the boys refused to accept his words.

Their manager stands to the front of the practice room, clearing his throat to gain everyone's attention...nothing..the boys were still focused on practicing, so Mana-hyung took his trusty airhorn out and rang it.

BEEEEEEEEEP!!!

..silence..

the boys instantly stopped what they were doing and finally looked at their manager, giving him their full attention.

"Hyung. what's wrong?"

"Did we do something wrong?"

"What? No! I just needed your attention..now that I have it I have an announcement..... 3 hour break..Starting..NOW!"

after his announcement, none of the boys moved an inch.

..silence...once again..

"Seriously? you guys should be cheering that I'm giving you guys this long of a break!"

"But hyung..we need to practice.."

"Yeah but you boys have been practicing non stop and it's not good for you guys!"

"But hyung..."

"No more buts..even Lee Sooman-sshi told me to give you guys a break. With the showcase right around the corner we need you guys in top shape. so go take a break.. NOW!"

They didn't have to be told twice. The boys instantly fell to the floor chugging their waters, sighing in relief. they were indeed tired and exhausted beyond belief. they were glad to be able to have a long break.

"I'm hungry.."

"Me too!"

"Lay hyung~"

"what?"

"Can you get us food?~ pretty pretty please!~"

"No. you guys can get it yourself.."

"But Ge!~ I'm too tired~"

"Stop being a laz---"

Before Lay could even finish his sentence Tao held his fist up and did his secret special move that would make any man break.

"Buing Buing~"

Without hesitation Lay groaned and headed out to the market while the rest stayed and waited for him to come back. They were all lounging around and playing with one another.

"Lulu hyung~"

"What is it Sehunnie?"

Sehun his lips before replying back, " I'm..nervous..about the showcase..what if I mess up?"

Luhan hugged his dongsaeng in comfort, "Aigoo. Sehunnie. You'll do fine~ and you know why?

Sehun innocently shook his head, "No..why hyung?"

"Because this hyung here believes you can do it." Luhan replied back with a wink to the younger.

Kai came and joined the two, swinging his arms around Luhan's and Sehun's shoulders.

"Don't worry Sehun, we're going to do great!"

Before Sehun could question Kai they heard a shriek coming from the other maknae.

"BUT GEGE!~"

"Huang Zi Tao. I said No!"

"But GeGe! You don't understand! It's the latest Gucci edition! I HAVE to have it! Please~"

"What I don't understand is why you have to come to ME for this.."

"Please GeGe!~"

Kris abruptly turned around to face Tao..bad choice.

"Buing Buing!~

Kris' eye twitched.. *Don't give in. You shall not fall for the aegyeo!*

"Buing Buing!~"

"Agh! You know what?! Fine! Whatever! Have your dang Gucci! "

With his plan successful the panda proceeded to glomp their poor Duizhang as everyone rolled like a buffalo.

>>> 2 hours later <<<

Lay finally arrives back in the practice room. all eyes on the bags of food in his hands. before he could speak they all hungrily attacked him for the food... leaving a shocked unicorn by the doorway.

" So Yixing...what took you so long?"

"Yeah hyung.. the market's not even far from here."

" did you get lost?"

"What..no.."

"then what happened?..and why are you smiling like that?"

"yeah~ why are you smiling like Chanyeol hyung?"

"It's kind of creepy..."

"Yeah..wait what?! what's wrong with my smile?"

"..."

"nothing..nothing at all."

Instead of answering the members Lay just grabbed a bag of lays and munched away, constantly staring at his phone. everyone else just shrugged it off and continued eating.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry for the lame update and not updating sooner T^T
Forgive me? D:<3