The Decision

Xiu Min has a sister?!

Days...It's been two days since Mrs. Kim had called Mr. Moria to confront his daughter about the truth. No calls. No messages. No signs. No word from him about the matter. did he perhaps forget? or does he need more time to decide? regardless, Mrs. Kim had already told little Min Seok of his sibling. He didn't question why he just now found out about Yuki. he was rather excited to meet her again instead. that is, IF he's allowed to see her again.

pacing back and forth in her living room, Mrs. Kim was left sleepless. she had no other means of contacting Mr. Moria unless it be by phone call. she isn't allowed in his company due to certain reasons so she waits by the phone. you may wonder why she bothers about the issue so much but, it's simple. the smile on her son's face was priceless.

little Min Seok was more than excited to have a sibling and she couldn't bring the face to tell him that he's not allowed to meet her. after all, once a person has been introduced to you they leave an imprint in your heart. time just determines how big of an impact they leave. she knew that if she were to deliver bad news to her son he would no longer be the same. Mr. Moria knew this as well. to kill the boy's happiness or to it up and allow Min Seok to see Yuki?

in Mr. Moria's case, he hadn't been allowed any rest. dealing with the company didn't help that matter and of course determining the fate of two young children was no help either. although he knew that Yuki didn't question about Min Seok he knew she was going to find out about him sooner or later. especially since she was always asking about her mother. 

for a five year old, Yuki was pretty smart so she had clasped the idea that something was going on with the lady and the young boy she had met that day at the market. it was just the fact of what they had to do with her that she couldn't figure out. should she ask her father? he seem to know everything. but whenever she asked about her mother her father would somehow find a loop hole from answering.

yes. she kept tabs on how many times her father had escaped from answering the question of where her mother was. the tally was now at eight. being a stubborn child she knew not to give up and decided to head down to see her father at his office. he would be in there 24/7 and she would rarely see him at their temporary home in Seoul.

the young girl had convinced the two twins, Hitoshi and Hiroshi, to bring her to the company. walking in, the workers would bow their heads in respect to the young girl. they knew that in the future, she would be their boss so they must show their respect regardless of her age. going up to the highest floor the elevator allowed them to, they greet the secretary who's desk was a few feet away from the door to her father's office. after bowing heads the girl walks inside only to see her father on the phone.

>>> A FEW MINUTES AGO<<<

after numerous cups of coffee and endless thinking Mr. Moria had made a decision. he picked up his phone and started to dial the number but before he could hear the first ring he hung up. *maybe this isn't a good idea..but what would Yuki say if I didn't do this..that's right..no matter what this must be done* once he was finished talking to himself he picked up the phone once more. this time he allowed the phone to actually ring before hearing a voice on the other line.

"Hello? Katsuro?" the voice on the other line questioned in an almost worried tone.

"I've made my decision Chao-Xing." his voice shook as he talked.

Mrs. Kim was on the other line, pacing back and forth, half worried and half excited to hear what Mr. Moria's decision was. with a simple no he could crush a little boy's heart but if he were to say yes..a new beginning will take forth. after what seemed like hours Mr. Moria mustered up the strength to tell her his decision. Just as he was about to speak they were interrupted as the door opened. revealing his daughter and the twins.

*crap. Yuki's here..now I really don't have a choice..sigh..* Mr. Moria's thoughts were disrupted as Yuki came up to him smiling up to him with big eyes. he turned to her and put a finger to his lips to signal her to be quiet. he turned back around and spoke to Mrs. Kim once more.

"I've decided..yes. I will allow them to keep in contact. I will send further details with the twins later. goodbye." Mr. Moria hung up before Mrs. Kim could reply back. she stood there phone slightly slipping and mouth gaped wide. she couldn't believe that the ever so strict Katsuro of the Moria Corps, is allowing her son to keep in contact with his sister. happily giggling to herself she went to find Min Seok inform him about the happy news.

Mr. Moria on the other hand, didn't quite know how to tell Yuki that all this time she's had an oppa who's three years older than her. though she was a happy child she was always..stubborn. she didn't like being lied to for one and being lied to by none other than her father was a big no-no in her book. gulping down his saliva he turned back to his daughter with a forced smile. he went towards her and crouched down to her level.

"Yuki, sweet heart..daddy has something he needs to tell you okay?" he told her in the sweetest voice he could muster, holding both sides of her shoulders. she simply nodded back in response and Mr. Moria started loosing up his tie as he felt a sudden constriction. Yuki tilted her head slightly to the side at his action and Mr. Moria began to stiffen up.

"now..promise you won't be mad at daddy okay?" he asked her holding out a his pinky to form a promise.

she held her pinky and connected it with her father, completeing the promise, "don't worry. I promise I won't be mad daddy. now what is it that you want to tell me?" she asked while smiling up to him.

not being able to handle the guilt anymore he let out a long sigh before explaining, "well Yuki, sweetheart...d-daddy has.. b-been keeping a..secret from you."

hearing this Yuki tilted her head to the side, she allowed him to continue, " Yuki..you have a brother..his name is Kim Min Seok and he lives here in Seoul."

after receiving the news Yuki's eyes widen and slightly opened. she was beyond shocked though she could never hate her father she was disappointed that he kept such a big secret from her. the corners of turned upside down forming a frown on her face. as Mr. Moria saw the frown plastered on her face he couldn't raise his head up in shame. he knew he disappointed her but he was willing to accept his fate.

"I want to see him." was the only thing that escaped from as she smiled up to her father who looked at her in disbelief. not wanting to disappoint her anymore he nodded his head quickly and told his secretary to have the car ready. they were going to go see the Kim family, finally.

--------------------------------------------------

YAY! I finally updated for you guys.
No EXO quite yet. I don't wanna rush it but I'm going to update after I shower (:
I got off of work early and I decided that you guys have been waiting too long.
Mr. Moria said yes & Yuki finally gets to meet Xiumin.
omo. I wonder how it'll go? :D
comment & subscribe loves!~<3

the multiple faces of Baozi<3
he seriously needs more love :D