The Meeting

Xiu Min has a sister?!

Once Minseok heard the news from his mother he was literally jumping for joy like a little kid in a candy store. he couldn't sit still for even a milisecond. he kept on pestering his mother on when he would be able to meet his dongsaeng and how he should act but all she did in response was pat his head and smile. telling him to, " Just be you. she will love you just for being who you are Minseok-ah."

for Yuki she was feeling a mix of emotions; excited, angry, worried, scared. any emotions you could think of, she was experiencing. she was originally upset that her own father had been keeping such an important factor from her but her excitement brushed it off and she let it go..for now as they got into the black BMW.

"Daddy. What's my brother like?" Yuki asked expectantly up to her father with big eyes.

He let out a small subtle sigh since he didn't really know Minseok at all. He barely socialized with Yuki and Minseok's mother let alone know about the boy. so instead he just told her the things that he did know about him.

"well sweety. his name is Kim Minseok and he's older than you by 3 years. so he's your oppa. he's partially chinese like you but he's mostly korean instead of japanese." he told her in a small kind tone.

Yuki nodded at the new information that she was given about her brother. she was smiling with glee and almost jumping out of her seat as the car neared a decent sized home. her father took out his cell phone from inside his suit pocket and dialed a number, allowing it to ring before hearing the other line pick up. before they could greet he simply just said, "we're here." and hung up with no other words.

the doors to the house opened and Yuki barely noticed from her window that a man that seemed around the age of her father was standing with the same lady and young boy she had ran into while shopping. her eyes widen as she thought to herself, *omo..don't tell me.. it can't be.. is that..my brother?* she jumped out of the car and began to run towards the couple and little boy as her father exited the car in a fashionally manner.

walking up to the couple they bowed towards one another in respect. Mr. Moria awkwardly stood there until Yuki turned back and noticed. she went back to his side and greeted the Kim's.

"annyeonghaseyeo. Yuki imnida," she said as she bowed and gave them an eye smile.

the Kim's all bowed back while Mrs. Kim introduced herself and her husband. then she turned to her son and brought him in front of her so that he was face-to-face with Yuki. Minseok was a bit shy since he didn't know how to react to Yuki so he kept avoiding her gaze. Yuki noticed and began to chuckle at her "brother"

Mrs. Kim went down to Yuki's eye level and patted Minseok's head, "this young man right here. is our son, Minseok. He's your oppa Yuki." she explained while smiling.

Yuki nodded in full understanding as she held out a hand towards Minseok, " oppa. do you want to play with me?" she asked with a hint of aegyeo.

a little light went off in Minseok's eyes and he nodded his head eagerly and took her hand, "come on! I'll show you my favorite place to play!"

the two children ran off towards the backyard with the twins behind them. the adults still stood by the front of the door. awkwardly starring at one another. though Mr. Moria avoided all types of eye contact he cleared his throat to begin speaking.

"so....I guess we will see more of each other now that the secret has been let out." he spoke as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"ah..yeah." Mr. Kim said with a half smile.

"I guess..I shall leave Yuki with you two since she's grown fond of Minseok. I have buisness to attend to and can't stay with her. please take care of MY daughter." he explained, emphasizing on the MY before heading back into the BMW and driving off.

The Kims just heaved a sigh and headed to the backyard to watch over the two children. they didn't think any more or any less of what Mr. Moria said. that's just how he was. the went to the backyard and saw the two children running together with wide smiles on their faces as the twins pretended to be 'monsters' and chase them. before Yuki could get caught Minseok swiftly grabbed her hand and ran with her away from the twin monsters, laughing as happy as ever.

after the first meeting that's how everyday was for the two of them. they played with each other from the wee hours of the morning until the sun decided to set. although it was always a bittersweet goodbye when Yuki left but they knew they would see each other the following day so they still held smiles on their faces. for the both of them they were glad to have each other and life was pure bliss.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FINALLY I GOT TO UPDATE FOR YOU ALL!
SORRY D: *bows 360* I've been working like everyday 
but here is the next chapter. sorry if it's a bit boring but they finally meet!
Exo will come in the next few chapter :3
so comment & subscribe!<3

EXO-M is just umf.<3
though they all look angry they're also just so hot *Q*

 

EXO all together as ONE <3
SM TOWN LA, you lucky Californians *sniffles*