The Promise

Xiu Min has a sister?!

It was another normal day for Minseok. he was always ready and excited to have Yuki come over and play with him. today they were going to one of his favorite parks to go play so he was even more than excited. he was anxiously waiting by the window searching for the familar black BMW that always pulled up to his driveway. once he noticed it he immediately ran towards the door and unlocked it, showing a smiling Yuki behind the door.

"Seokie Oppa!" Yuki yelled while giving her brother a tight hug.

"I missed you kiki dongsaengie!" he replied while hugging her tighter.

Yuki let out a chuckle as she was released from the hug, "silly seokie. I saw you yesterday!"

"I know" Minseok began to pout, "but there's not a single moment where I don't want to see my little dongsaengie!" he replied as he ruffled her hair while letting out a laugh.

patting her hair down as they both ended up in laughter. once their laugh session died down the two of them as well as the twins and Mrs. Kim headed down to the park. they quickly ran towards the playground and began running with the other kids while the twins and Mrs. Kim watched them from afar. but, what they didn't know was that there was another group watching them as well from a hidden spot.

running and laughing the kids all decided to play hide and seek with one another. Minseok hid on the inside of the slide while Yuki decided to hide behind a big willow tree that was a bit farther than the playground. as the kids were found one by one Yuki was the only one yet to be found.

"did we get everybody?" the boy with the coconut haircut asked the group.

everyone looked around, not thinking as much and just nodded in response. everyone but Minseok of course. he was still searching for Yuki, ready to tell her that the game was over and they were going to play tag now. he searched every inch of the playground but he still couldn't find her. frustrated he started wondering out of the play area and towards the field, where she was hidden.

grumbling to himself and kicking the grass he thought that Yuki had went home without telling him but then he looked up and saw the twins still chatting with his mother. furrowing his eyebrows he noticed two men dressed in black carrying a little girl in their arms. squinting his eyes he noticed that something was off. he thought the little girl was their daughter or something but she was struggling.

his eyes widen when he figured out that the little girl was none other than his own dongsaeng. running as fast as his short legs could take him he was screaming at the men, "YAH! YOU BIG HEADS! LET MY DONGSAENG GO!"

the men looked up and noticed the young boy running towards them with a stick. "ah. shiet. boss is not gonna like this! hurry up and take her to the car before people notice!" one of the men growled. they were heading towards a black van and Minseok began to panic as he saw that tears were streaming down Yuki's face.

"YAH! HITOSHI! HIROSHI! UMMA! YUKI'S GETTING KIDNAPPED! SOMEBODY HELP!" Minseok yelled from the top of his lungs as he cupped his hands around his face for more volume.

at the noise people began to stare at the boy and noticed the situation. the twins dashed to the rescue of Yuki and stopped the men from going any further. Minseok finally caught up with them and hugged Yuki tightly. patting her head and whispering in her ear, "I'm so sorry dongsaengie. Oppa promises that he will ALWAYS be there to protect you. nobody will hurt you anymore. so no more crying for oppa okay?"

instead of speaking Yuki just nodded her head as he wiped away her tears and sorrow. the people that gather around were touched at the loving moment. for such a young boy he was able to find such strong and confident words to soothe his younger sibling. that was the power of love for family.

after the incident at the park Minseok made sure that Yuki was NEVER alone. he was with her 24/7 and stuck to her like white on rice. never keeping his eye off of her for any moment. he didn't want to lose his dongsaeng. especially after they had gotten so close in just a few months, it seemed as if they've been together forever.

Yuki was more than glad to know that she was safe with her Seokie oppa around. he gave of this safe aura even though he could be a bit silly. they knew each other for only a few months but she loved him as much as she loved her father, which was a lot. nothing would seperate the two of them anymore. they would be together for every the two of them thought.

In Mr. Moria's office he was getting his daily report on the status of Yuki and Minseok's relationship via the twins. after every play date the twins would report to their boss on how close Yuki and Minseok were getting. though he knew how much Minseok means to Yuki he knew that it would change once they went back home. yep. they have to go back to Japan.

it's bitter sweet for Mr. Moria since he knows Yuki would throw a fit at the fact that she has to seperate from her 'Seokie Oppa' once more after they've been together for so long but, she's too young to stay alone in Seoul and he didn't quite trust the Kim's with his daughter. he knew they would never do anything to Yuki but he didn't like the thought of not being able to see his daughter. although he knew she would hate him for it, he was going to bring her back to Japan with him regardless.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

another chapter for you all ^^
so Minseok promised to always be there for Yuki and vice versa.
but Mr. Moria has other plans.
He's going to take her away from her seokie oppa .__.
such a prick. never allowing happiness ):
comment & subscribe please~<3