The Starter

Xiu Min has a sister?!

>>> Nobody's POV <<<

Yuki was casually conversing with Haekyeon, better known as N, by his friends.

the two had met when N and his other friends; Ravi, Leo, Hyuk, Ken and Hongbin went to Tokyo to study. The lot of them had become close after a few meetings.

"how long has it been since we were last able to have coffee together?"

"a while, you know how the guys would never leave you alone."

"i remember the meeting like it was yesterday."

"falling for me already?"

"aish. this guy."

"is it not true?"

"haha. pft. no."

N pretended to be hurt as he clutched his left chest, where his heart was, "ouch"

yuki slapped his shoulder while laughing, "don't be such a dork hakyeon"

raising his arm in surrender N gave in to her words," okay, okay, so what brings you here? to Korea i mean?"

"well i've finally met my brother.."

"ahh. the one that you've told us all about..how did that go?"

yuki smiled to herself before she replied back,"it was..wonderful..i'm glad i came"

"that's good..now..not to spoil the mood or anything but there's a group of guys glaring at us," N whispered into Yuki's ear and to prove him right, yuki turned and gasped turning back to N and sipping her coffee as if she didn't notice them.

"i'm guessing you know them?"

"more than you know"

"well then..let's give them a show?" N replied with a cheshire smile.

>>> EXO's POV <<<

After that deadly practice the EXO boys decided to grab something to refresh their palates and quench their thirst. they all ordered their favorite milk bubble tea and were conversing with themselves until they heard an all too familair laugh.

turning their heads to the source.

there.

they saw, their one and only noona/dongsaeng conversing...

with a guy.

much less an unknown guy.

so they immediately grabbed the nearest seats, surrounding the happy couple, as if they were predators hunting their prey.

before the guys could even get a word in they watched as the guy daringly whispered something in her ear, causing her to giggle. the guy even dared to make contact with each and every member.

'how dare this peasant touch yuki so casually.' they all thought with burning stares towards the man.

Clenching their fists they all stood up to say something but someone was faster than the others.

"don't touch her so casually" he grabbed her hand and led her out of the cafe, not noticing her lacking behind.

"wait..you're going too fast."

looking back he gasped,"omo.. i am so sorry yuki-ah..i was just..i don't know..i saw him..and you..and i just got angry."

he sheepishly rubbed the back of his neck, while the other was still holding yuki's wrist, not noticing until he saw her staring at his hand. he reluctantly let go before apologizing once more.

"omo..again..so sorry" he bowed continuously.

"aigoo..it's okay..that just really caught me off guard." 

after catching her breath she thought of all of the moments that she's had with the boys and she was happy, through her twenty years she was able to finally be happy with her new found friendships.

she thought for a moment, 'this will be the start..to a better beginning.'

after the little declaration she went up to him and grabbed his hand before leading him elsewhere, catching him off guard this time.

chuckling at his dazed and blissful expression as he tightened his hold on her.

"come on Joonmyeon oppa. I'm sure we can spend a little bit of time before the others catch up."

-----------------------------------------------

BAM! another chapter for you lovely people.
I've noticed that there really hasn't been more progression so I'm slowly building it up.
I'm still unsure of which member to end her up with so please comment on who you would like~
I'll at least have her interact with each member before finally choosing though
so comment on who you'd like to see yuki with!~