The Surprise

Xiu Min has a sister?!

(a/n: So some of you guys are confused as to why they're dreaming about Yuki when they haven't met/seen her yet so I'll explain. they're just fantasizing about what she looks like and how she would act towards them when they meet each other. they're deprived hormonal trainees remember? they each have their own image of what 'Yuki' looks like. I hope that helps >.< anyways back to the story~)

>>> Hitoshi's POV <<<

FINALLY! do you all know what today is? probably~ it's ... MINSEOK'S BIRTHDAY! Time for 'Operation: Make Minseok Cry His Eyes Out And Yell In Happiness' to begin~ Ahhh!~ I'm so excited~ I just can't hide it~

Okay. enough with the singing. anyways. I woke up pretty early cause I had to go get the special hats from the SM building and somehow make it all magically fit in this box...yeah we all know that won't happen. so I'll just put them all in seperate boxes. thankfully I had the help of the coordi noonas and hyungs~ we all got the presents wrapped and ready for the party!

Step 1: Get Presents and Wrap them. Half Check. Still need the custom MCM bags. 

Onwards to the cake shop~ cake! cake! cake! I told the noona that I needed a cake to feed at least 50 and she just gave me that wtf-do-you-need-it-for-look. it's cake. come on~ but I showed her the design and she was amazed :^) she told me that I can pick it up at 6.00pm. It was only 11am now. perfect. 
gives me time to go get the specially ordered MCM bags.

Step 2: Order Cake. Check

Next I have get the decorations from various shops..this will take lots of time. We're having the birthday at one of Yuki's special venues. I think it's at a club? yeah. She's knows some people here who own clubs and she was able to rent the whole place out. Some of the noonas came with me, luckily and we got the decorations and presents for the party.

I bet you're all wondering where the boys are at right? well...Mana hyung and I had to gather them up and tell them about the surprise party and they were so excited. especially that scary panda, I think his name is Tao? yeah..that's his name. he kept chuckling to himself and then kept bouncing off the walls..such a hyper kid. but anyways. yep. they're in on it and decided to take Minseok to Everland.

Step 3: Distract Minseok. Check.

After gathering all of the things we needed for decorating the 'Winter Wonderland' theme Yuki planned so we started to fix the place up..and boy did it need a change. luckily Mr. Sooman lent some workers to help with the decorating which was no doubt a BIG help because the place was huge! we took several hours to decorate.

I have to say. We did an AMAZING job! So I took a photo just for Yuki of the place. It was a PAIN to create fake trees out of the pillars but it was P-E-R-F-E-C-T and I know Yuki wouldn't have it any other way. Looking at my watch I saw it was now 4.30pm. Time to go get the MCM bags!

Step 4: Decorate Venue. Check.

Must I say it took me FOREVER to find the shop that the MCM bags were in. I'm terribly bad with directions D': I took a right instead of a left so I just wasted 30 minutes going around in a big circle..sad...but I finally got the bags and thankfully they were already wrapped! makes my job easier :^)

Step 1: Get Presents and Wrap them. Full Check (:

I checked the time and it was now 5.10pm so I dropped off the MCM presents to be put with the rest and I drove off to the cake shop. by the time I get there it should be 6 ish since the traffic right now is being a pain... I wonder how the guys are holding up. Should I call Mana hyung?

>>> Tao's POV <<< (a/n: Baekhyun = yellow font with dim gray highlight, Wu Fan = Maroon, Mana hyung = orange, Chanyeol = Red)

OMFG! Finally author-nim! you give me story time~ you always gave Sehun story time but not me ),: I'm sure the readers wanted me~ soooooo~ did you give in because I sent you those photos? ;D okay. so before I begin my lovely readers~ LOVE ME! buing buing!

So Hitoshi Ge told us that Yuki planned this gigantic surprise birthday party for Minseok hyung's birthday..oh yeah.. it's today. hehe. I must have forgot :P but he asked us to distract Minseok hyung until he calls us soooo~ I suggested we go to EVERLAND~

At first hyungs and gege's were being stubborn and said no. they said NO to ME, the great Wushu Kungfu Panda Tao! Nobody says No to me and gets away with it! soooo~ I did what I do best :^) I buing buing-ed to get my way and of course it only took 5 seconds until Wu Fan Ge to crack.

Psh. Wu Fan Ge is such a softy to aegyeo. Must keep that in mind for later~ >:^D

So we got our stuff and we made Mana hyung drive us to EVERLAND!~ When we got there I was bouncing like tigger! I was so excited to ride all the rides~ but weird enough there were barely any people and of course I wasn't the only one that noticed it.

"where are all the people?" Baekhyun hyung asked all of us.

we didn't know the answer so we just shrugged.

"Aren't there suppose to be..you know? people?" Wu Fan Ge asked Mana hyung.

Mana hyung went quiet for a bit before speaking, "well..the place is rented out to only you guys..soo..have fun! I'll pick you guys up later!"

Before we could even ask him a question he just ran like no tomorrow to the van and left us here..all alone..with nobody to watch us..just us..and rides/games/food..

I Like It! >:D

We all ran inside like little kids and must I say. IT WAS AMAZING!~ we were like kids in a candy store! I even snapped several photos! wanna see? I know you guys wanna see~ :^) sooo~ I'll show you!

Lookie here! it's Chanyeol hyung and Jongin hyung!~ Yi Xing Ge & Baekhyun hyung!~ Ouhh look! HunHan!~ Everybody else decided to 'Avoid' the camera -__- stupid Gege's and hyungs. they're just jealous cause the camera doesn't love them like it loves me~

We played until we got a phone call from Mana hyung saying to wait outside in the parking lot so we obeyed. After we finished playing and eating all the fatty amusement park foods we saw Mana hyung pulling up to the parking lot in the van. We were all pretty tired so we knocked out except for me and Sehun-ah. we were too excited! we were literally jumping in our seats..until Wu Fan Ge yelled at us ):

I see you gege...I'll get you later >:) instead of going to the dorms we arrived at some club looking place. YAY!~ finally!~ Minseok hyung was beginning to wake up along with the others so I thought quickly and blindfolded him~ >:^)

"What the..Huang Zi Tao. What do you think you're doing?" I heard Minseok hyung yell at me.

"Oh nothing!~ Just making sure of something!~" I answered him

"YAH! Take it off!" Minseok hyung yelled before beginning to take it off. 

Luckily before he could Chanyeol hyung covered his eyes.

"Sorry hyung. but you're going to have to trust us and keep it on." Good job hyung. good job~

Finally. with a stubborn Minseok hyung we made it inside..and OMG fhelwrgbnsdfng. My feels~ it was sooooo AMAZING! It felt like we were really in a winter wonderland! I patted Hitoshi Ge on the back and gave him a thumbs up. Time to show Minseok hyung~

I skipped. yes. I said skipped..don't judge.hmph. I skipped to hyung and I took out the blindfold and all he saw was pitch black before the lights appeared showing the magical scene and we yelled, " Happy Birthday Minseok!"

His jaw dropped. Mission accomplished (:

>>> Minseok's POV <<< (a/n: Luhan = navy, Sehun = dim gray, Hitoshi = Dark Slate Gray, Jongin = Dark Gray)

I was tired and irritated when Tao decided to randomly blindfold me..what the krisus?

 

"What the..Huang Zi Tao. What do you think you're doing?" I yelled at Tao.

"Oh nothing!~ Just making sure of something!~" he's seriously up to something e___e

"YAH! Take it off!" I yelled before beginning to take it off. 

Sadly before I could I felt someone else place their long bony hands over my eyes.

"Sorry hyung. but you're going to have to trust us and keep it on." the voice was pretty deep..Must be Chanyeol. aish. these kids!

I felt myself moving as they guided me. I tried to use my sense to figure out where we were..but..no luck..only in the movies can you do that..aish. but luckily not long after we came into the building the blindfold came off.

Darkness..pure darkness was all I saw.

Then the lights and my eyes took a few seconds to adjust. I heard, " Happy Birthday Minseok!" These guys.. they didn't have to..I suddenly felt water trickling down my face.. I wiped my tears before bear hugging each and every member. I was more than glad that they remembered my birthday and they did this for me. 

Before I could speak Hitoshi came up to me and gave me a sealed envelope with a crest on the seal. I ripped it open and I began reading it. my tears couldn't stop falling now. it was letter..from my one and only dongsaeng..Yuki.

The guys were looking at me curiously so I spoke, " It's a letter from my dongsaeng."

"What's it say?" Sehun asked.

So I began to read it outloud,

" Dear Seokie Oppa,

How have you been? Are you doing well? I hope you are. I'm decent but not a day goes by where I don't think about our childhood and all the times we've spent together before we were seperated. At first I didn't understand since I was still young but as time progressed I realized that I wasn't going to be able to see you like how we did back then. I miss you..I miss our carefree days where we would just play all day and bask in the sun. The times where we would look up and gaze at all the stars during the night, counting and naming each constellation for ourselves. Those nights where you would tell me a story just so I could fall asleep.. I miss it.. I know that we're still able to communicate with one another but the feeling isn't the same. I'm not able to hug you as easily or laugh and smile with you freely... but you're doing well and I'm proud to call you my oppa. I know that being a trainee isn't the easiest task out there but dont' you dare give up easily! you've worked to hard to stand where you are and in the end it will be for the better. Besides, remember that you're not alone in this! you have umma and your appa as well as Hitoshi and Hiroshi oppas and of course the rest of you 'brothers' who will stand with you until the end..I'm honestly jealous of your goup memebers. They get to experience life with my Minseokie Oppa while I'm constantly moving from one country to another. I know that it won't be easy but I PROMISE, we will meet each other soon Oppa. So until then, please wait for me and always keep the faith. I love you, forever and always.

Sincerly, Your dongsaengie,

Yuki<3"

After finishing up the letter I noticed that there were tears welling up in everyone's eyes. even that rock Wu Fan was getting emotional. They all gathered around me and we gave each other a hug before we did our little chant. "WE ARE ONE!" 

Smiles now replaced the sadness and Hitoshi approached us before speaking, " Yuki planned all of this for you and she even gave you along with the other guys presents."

Everyone ran towards the pile of gifts frantically searching for their names and tearing the boxes open. MCM bags with our names stitched on it and custom hats..my dongsaeng sure is something. O_O 

Note to self. Thank Yuki (:

The guys were more than excited and they were thanking me along with Hitoshi. ahh. these guys are so loveable. When I opened my box I noticed that there was something inside my bag. I took out another envelope and opened it..my jaw dropped.

I heard someone whistle before stealing the photo away, "hyung..is this Yuki?"

Dammit Jongin! now all the guys started snatching the photos from one another before I FINALLY got it back.

"Yes! So keep your grimy hands off!" I yelled at all of them before smiling at the photo and putting it away for safe keeping.

"Hyung." I heard Lu Han say to me as he slung an arm around my shoulder.

"WHAT?!" I replied to him rudely...I know where this is going.

"Soo~ Is she single?(;" My eye twitched and before I could run after Lu Han Hitoshi came up and asked us if we wanted cake.

After stuffing ourselves with cake and having a good time dancing on the wide dance floor we went back to the dorms and headed to bed. Today, was a wonderful day (: ... though the guys kept asking for Yuki's phone number -____- it was still unforgettable (:

---------------------------------

YAY!~ finally I updated!
FINALLY they had the party~
& now the guys know what Yuki looks like :)
I hope it was to your liking!
Comment & Subscribe loves!~<3

 

-Two individuals roam in- 

"PST!~ is the author-nim gone Sehun-ah?"

"I think so Tao hyung. I don't see her~"

"Good! Now we can just delete all of this and have ME be the star!~"

"umm..hyung. I don't really think that's a good idea..Noona will be mad~"

-walks in to find Tao hunching over my laptop while Sehun is lookin around my room-

"YAH! what are you two doing?"

"SEE! I told you!"

"WHATEVER! Be Quiet!"

"Yah! Huang Zi Tao! Don't yell at the maknae!"

"But I didn't do anything Jie Jie!"

"e__e then why are you hiding my laptop behind you?!"

"I was..making cookies?..........IT WAS ALL SEHUN'S IDEA!!"

"YAH! Hyung!~ it was your idea!"

-Both zoom off-

"You'll never catch me alive Jie Jie!~" HAHA!"

-bows 90 degrees- 

"I'm so sorry for those two.
Please carry on and enjoy this photo of all of Exo while I go find the maknaes" (:

 

 

"YAH! YOU WUSHU PANDA! GET YOUR BACK HERE OR I'LL GO WUSHU ON YOUR GUICCI!"

"NOOOOO!~ PLEASE NOT MY GUICCI JIE JIE! I'm sorry! buing buing? :D"

"Pshh.whatever..you got lucky this time Edison."

"YAY!..*Hugs*...now can we get ice cream? :D"

-Face palm-