The Understanding

Xiu Min has a sister?!

music. 

no matter where she roamed she heard the vibrations of the beautiful melody playing. she didn't know how she had ended up in the long hallway, she was mearly following the sounds that she heard out of curiosity.

but then she stopped at a doorway. she didn't know whether she should open the door and peek or leave it be.

the first being her choice.

through the reflections of the mirrors she saw a body glide to the fine tune.

mesmerized.

she was in a daze as she watched his movements turn fluid and graceful, as if he was a god.

he could have been, with the passion burning from his eyes as he landed the perfect steps.

once the music had died down he laid on the floor to catch a breath only to jerk in suprise as the girl decided to pop up in front of him.

as soon as recognition came to him a smile graced upon his lucious lips.

"noona..when did you get here?"

"i was actually roaming around until i heard the music..you're up late aren't you?"

"but of course. only when i can't sleep."

as she walked over to the mirrors, she simply plopped herself down and patted the space next to her and he obliged. closing the space between the two as if there was none.

"care to tell your dear noona why you can't sleep? i hear i'm a great listener."

chuckling the boy just nodded his head. soon the laughter died down and he tilted his head as if to lean on the mirror for support.

heaving a big sigh, he ran his hands to cover his face, "i'm just tired noona..i'm tired of having to live up to all of these expectations and being put down by heavy words from people that don't know me but just my name..i'm tired..i've tried and tried but it never seems good enough."

the girl listened intently as he let out his frustrations with a huff.

who knew.

who knew that the younger boy sitting next to her had all of this pent up inside of him. he had been so strong for keeping a brave face against the negativity but she understood where he was coming from, afterall the two were similair despite the age difference.

they were two peas in a pod.

once she knew she was done she took him into her arms and craddled him, as if he was an infant.

"it's okay Jongin. Yuki noona is here. i know. don't worry. i understand." 

she then took his face into her small hands and made sure their eyes were on level, "don't you ever let anyone destroy this side in you Jongin, they can criticize Kai and call him names but know that Kai is just a stage name, don't ever let them destroy Jongin because you aren't alone, you have me and your brothers and we love you. arraseo? i love you Jongin."

nodding his head in confirmation he went to the previous position of hugging her, with his head on her chest, listening to her still heartbeat.

"thank you." as he soon fell asleep in her arms *thank you for loving this broken man in more ways than one. Saranghae.*

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

BAM! I have come with a chapter. I'm about to get busy with 2 jobs and college courses but I will update as often as i can.
This is a special chapter dedicated to our loving Dance machine Kim Jong In/ KAI!~ Happy belated birthday Jonginnie~
Be prepared for whomever is next!~ kkk