The Truth

Xiu Min has a sister?!

>>> Minseok's POV <<<

After stupid Hitoshi decided to slip up and reveal that I had a sister I couldn't escape this time. I know it. they heard him loud and clear and I won't escape their clutches easily this time...stupid Hitoshi and his big mouth.he better sleep with one eye open tonigh  =_= *sigh* I guess I might as well tell them.

"Yes..it's true..I have a younger sister." 

I began telling them and I turned to where Tao was sitting, next to Wu Fan, I looked at him before speaking again.

"remember that girl you saw on my phone that time?" I asked.

Tao's head snapped in my direction and this then peaked everyone's interest. they ALL began to listen to us intensely.

"yeah..what about her?" he asked me back as he raised his brow.

"well..that wasn't my girlfriend..it was actually my dongsaeng..." I shyly admitted while putting my head down.

There! it's out now! Kim Minseok has a younger sister. aish. I slowly lifted my head to see their reactions. Mouths wide open and eyes bugging out.. yep.. they were beyond shocked. ehehe.

>>> Jong In's POV <<< (a/n: that's Kai's real name. Kim Jong In.)

When we heard Hitoshi hyung say that he was Minseok hyung's sister's guardian and pointed at him all of us were beyond shocked. I for one was speechless. how coulg hyung hide this from us? i thought we were family? D: I'm a bit hurt to be honest...

but then again..maybe hyung had his reasons to hide it..he never really did talk much of his family. so he always had this mysterious air around him. when Hitoshi came we all thought that he was Mana hyung's dongsaeng but wow..WOW.

I noticed Minseok hyung squirm before he spoke up.

"Yes...it's true..I have a younger sister."

so she's younger? hmm. I wonder how young ;P I then noticed he was facing Tao hyung so I focused on them.

"remember that girl you saw on my phone that time?" he directly asked Tao hyung.

ahh. now that he mentions it there was that time that Tao hyung came running back to the practice room claiming that Minseok hyung was talking with his girlfriend..wait..don't tell me it was his sister instead?! 

"yeah..what about her?" I heard Tao hyung ask Minseok hyung.

"well..that wasn't my girlfriend..it was actually my dongsaeng..." he replied.

AH! I KNEW IT! so it was his dongsaeng..aish.. to bad Tao hyung didn't get a good look at her...hmm. i wonder what she looks like..maybe I should ask?

"so hyung.." I began to say and he turned to me as I spoke.

"why don't you tell us about your dongsaeng?" I asked with a bright smile.

the other members joined me and nodded their heads as well. encouraging Minseok hyung to spill the info.

>>> Minseok's POV <<<

"so hyung..." I heard Jong In began to speak so I turned to him

oh no.. I see that glint in his eyes..he's planning something e___e I better watch this boy carefully.

"why don't you tell us about your dongsaeng?" he finished asking.

aish. I knew he had something up his sleeve! I looked around and all the members were agreeing with him..even Mana hyung and Hitoshi! AISH! I can't catch a break with these guys. I rubbed the back of my neck with one hand while pinching the bridge of my nose to calm myself down...

it wasn't working....

I DON'T want to tell these guys about her at all! it's not that I don't trust them but it's MY dongsaeng and they're GUYS! I noticed they were all still staring at me and Hitoshi got the hint that I wasn't going to speak up..oh no..that look in his eyes..i know where this is going e__e

>>> Hitoshi's POV <<<

We were all waiting patiently for Minseok to answer Jong In's question but I for one KNOW he won't..he's being stubborn again... so when he looked up to me i gave him one of my infamous smirks before opening my mouth.

noticing him shift a little he knew what I was going to do >:D

"I can tell you guys" I start to speak.

yep. me and my big mouth~ oh well~ ;D Minseok was totally giving me a death glare but I could care less~ they deserve to know after all :D

"what do you guys want to know?" once I said that they all began to bombard me with questions.

even the more quiet and reserved members asked a few. i think their names were Yi Xing, Jong Dae, and Kyung Soo. (a/n: those are Zhang Yi Xing = Lay , Kim Jong Dae = Chen, and Do Kyung Soo = D.O. 's real names. in order.)

I settled them down and decided to give them the basics of Yuki's profile...I mean..couldn't hurt right? :3

"Her name is Yuki Moria. She's born January 8th, 1993. Is Japanese, Korean, and Chinese. Speaks Japanese, Mandarin, Korean, English, German, and French. 157cm tall. Hobbies include dancing, singing, volunteering, photography, cooking, and playing with animals. A sweetheart with a hint of rebellion." (a/n: 157cm = 5ft. 2inch. she's 4 days older than DO & 1yr 6days older than Kai. She's born the same year as DO and Tao while she's the noona of Sehun and Kai. The others are older.)

there. that should satisfy them. once I finished I noticed all the guys began to start day dreaming about what she would look like. kekeke. i see you guys but they were all giving shy smiles..if only Yuki was here~ )':

>>> Minseok's POV <<<

So instead of me telling the guys Hitoshi and his fat mouth did. he gave them the basics of anyone's profile..which to me is a bit creepy..but wow.. I never knew these things about my dongsaeng D: how sad..

I'm glad he told me..I mean us! but after he finished I noticed the members were giving shy smiles and all had dazed faces..oh no! OH NO! they're day dreaming about her! I KNEW THIS WOULD HAPPEN! Dammit Hitoshi! wait til we're alone >:D

>>> Nobody's POV <<<

After finishing their foods the guys were still in a daze. each of them had a picture of how Yuki would be like..and oddly enough they were all similar. they all left for their rooms to end their day with dream about Minseok's dongsaeng.

they ALL somehow had the same dream. in this dream Minseok had introduced Yuki to them and it would only be them and Yuki. She would make them lunch, then feed them, giggle at their lame jokes, sing to them sweetly, run away from them playfully as they tried to catch her and then end with her giving them sweet eskimo kisses.

the boys were indeed enjoying their sweet dreams. giggling while sleeping and giving off smiles as the dreams progressed. Minseok was the only one who stirred awake. he was creeped out at how the guy were laughing to themselves and saying cooing things sweetly like, "I'm gonna catch you Yuki~" "Say ahh Yuki~ Open up for Oppa~" 

He was regretting Hitoshi and his big mouth but at the same time he felt a bit releaved that his biggest secret was now out. the boys were his second family after all and he knew they were going to meet Yuki someday. with that thought in mind he too drifted off to dreamland.

 

-------------------------------------------------

Thank you to all of my lovely subscribers & your comments!
they make my day!
all of you don't really like Hitoshi. I feel bad for making him the bad guy
but Yuki had to learn her mischieviousness from someone~
anyways! the truth is now out!
& ALL of the boys seem to have taken a liking to her..
even though they have yet to see her~
so how do you think they'll act when they meet her? 
you have to wait & read on to find out >:D
Comment & subscribe~<3