The Aegyeo

Xiu Min has a sister?!

>>> Min Seok's POV <<<

It's only been, -checks watch- three hours since we got home and these trolls..they won't shut up! I mean for the love of bacon! they keep asking me who the girl was and I refuse! I repeat! I REFUSE to tell them that it's my dongsaeng. why you ask?

well, for one; they would be go creep on her 24/7 like no joke, especially that happy virus creepyeol e___e I shiver just thinking about it.sure it seems mean but you have to understand, it's my precious dongsaeng we're talking about! as much as I love these guys, NO GUY, I repeat, NO GUY, shall ever lay their hands or even look at my dongsaeng...SHE'S MY DONGSAENG!

"Ge!~ " I turn around to face the wushu panda, Tao.. sigh.. this kid is so persistant. i applaud him for it though.

"what is it?" I reply.. i know where this is going... just as i predicted he put his fists to his face and next thing i knew... "buing buing" aish..the nerve of this kid..must resist..don't.. fall..like Wu Fan..look away..too cute..

lucky I zoomed pass the aegyeo king only to find another aegyeo king..aish.. my luck is seriously running out.. resist the Thehun.. turn before he talks.

"Minseok hyung!" aish..too late.. "tell us hyung!~ puh-lease!~ buing buing!~" 

aegyeo.. they HAD to use aegyeo against me..aish..I look up to the ceiling and I let my hands go up, " WHY ME?! WHY ME?!~"

"uh..hyung..what's wrong with you?" the ever so sleek dancing machine joins and next thing I knew I was surrounded in the living room with my dongsaengs..aish. i can't ever catch a break with them. oh no.. they're looking at me..and putting their fists up..crud. quick! find an escape route. come on Minseok! come on!

"hyung/ge!~ buing buing!~" oh my Krisus... Kai's awkward aegyeo e___e and..the happy virus..hogod..not you too LuLu D: i have to escape from here..I don't know how long I can hold up.. too..much...cute..

>>> Sehun's POV <<<

After Minseok hyung decided to join us in the practice room we couldn't help but be curious as to who he was talking too. especially since Tao hyung said it was his girlfriend.but should wouldn't he tell us when the time was right? maybe it's a relative or something and the stupid wushu panda couldn't process that though.. sigh, sometimes I feel more mature than my hyungs.

we continued to practice for a few more hours before heading back to our dorm.yep. all twelve of us guys live in one dorm. but don't worry it's not like those small stuffy dorms you saw SHINee sunbaenim's living in. we have a house with about 6 rooms and we have a roommate, 2 people per room. I room with Joon Myung hyung. (a/n : that's actually SHINee's real dorm. lol & Joon Myung is Suho's real name. I heard that Sehun actually does room with Suho but i don't realy know.")

once we got into our dorm, Tao hyung immediately followed Minseok hyung like a lost puppy. poor Minseok hyung, he can't catch a break. I went into the kitchen to grab a bottle of water and saw Minseok hyung scurry his way towards me. hmm. the panda must've used his secret weapon.

I've never seen Minseok hyung so frustrated before...this can be fun.. kekeke. yes, this 4-D maknae can have an evil side. besides, Soy Un Dorito~ I'm so curious~ keke.but anyways I went towards Minseok hyung and began to initiate my plan. >:D

 

"Minseok hyung!" I called, kekeke, I see you trying to escape me hyung, better do it quick before he tries to run!~ "tell us hyung!~ puh-lease!~buing buing!~" I said to him, going full blast with my aegyeo. yes. I, Oh Sehoon, used aegyeo on my hyung to get him to talk. kekeke >:D

I then noticed him looking and staring at the ceiling raising his hands agressively..looks like it worked :D  " WHY ME?! WHY ME?!~" he began to scream at the ceiling... seriously hyung? you mad? kekeke.

"uh..hyung..what's wrong with you?" I turned my head and Kai hyung joined the scene. the both of us followed Minseok hyung to the living room and all of a sudden everyone else popped into the scene. kekeke. looks like they're going to use it too.

I tried my best to hold in my laughter seeing Minseok hyung take in all of the aegyeo. of course he wouldn't crack easily like Wu Fan hyung, even though he looks like an angry bird, he's such a softy. kekeke. Minseok hyung's eye keep twitching..so funny...must keep poker face..hyung looks like he'll crack any moment. come on hyung. tell us O_O

>>> NOBODY'S POV <<<

Minseok was about to break when the doors suddenly flew open, revealing their manager and bags of food. the guys suddenly darted towards the food like a pack of hungry wolves. *woo.saved by Mana hyung.*

-------------------------------------------------------------

sorry it's such a short update!
but I decided to change it up & try doing p.o.v's
how was it?
looks like he got saved just in time eyy?
I hoped you guys enjoyed the aegyeo as much as i did :D
click the links for them~
oh fyi guys, they didn't debut yet. still trainees~
comment & subscribe <3

Thehun loves you all <3