The Silence

Xiu Min has a sister?!

after the little coffee shop incident the guys would follow yuki everywhere. from her office and apartment to the market to buy groceries. they weren't risking it. they valued her too much to let her be with JUST anyone. today wasn't different than any other day but she remembered one thing.

kyungsoo.

it was kyungsoo's birthday today.

she's spent so much time with the boys ever since they met last year and every birthday with the boys were special in their own way. 

today it was kyungsoo's day and she knew what she wanted to do for her little squishy baker.

kyungsoo was 4 days younger than yuki so they were friends since they were born in the same year, along with zitao. she had decided to take him to enjoy himself a bit since the vocalist was always running around being the "umma" of the group.

once she woke up and freshened herself, she went to the guest room and woke up the others who decided to have a 'sleep over'

"guys..wake up..i'm going to the bakery and grabbing some things to help prepare for kyungsoo's birthday."

at the mention of leaving the derpy maknaes; sehun, kai, and tao shot up out of bed.

"don't leave yet jie"

"yeah! we will be out soon!"

"just give us a minute or two!"

chuckling at how adorable the three were she went back to making a quick breakfast. who know the pokerface maknae, y dance machine, and wushu panda was just a facade. they were too innocent and cute in yuki's eyes.

>>> MARKET TIME <<<

"noona. noona. noona. noona."

"oh my gosh. will you please be quiet!"

sehun turned to tao and gave him his famous blank face, "no."

while the both of them were arguing, in front of them, yuki and kai were casually strolling and gathering ingredients for the birthday party.

"noona what about this one?"

"hmm.good idea jonginnie, but get a fresher batch!"

smiling like a kid, at the nickname his noona gave him and her praising him, he quickly did as told.

"noona~ tao hyung won't let me get this~ can i get it please?~"

"no i'm not! he's lying Jie! i would never!"

turning to the pouting maknae who would only show his aegyeo to her mainly she chuckled and patted his head while agreeing. seeing his noona agree with him sehun stuck his tongue out and the panda who only glared back in response.

>>> TAO TIME SKIP TO EXO's DORM <<<

some of the members agreed to keep kyungsoo occupied while lay, suho, chanyeol and yuki made the food and cake for tonights festivities but they were struggling as kyungsoo was suspicious as ever and kept asking questions.

frustrated, xiumin decided to call yuki for help.

agreeing to switch places, yuki swapped her spot as the food was mainly done and the cake was getting baked. the other members would go back and set everything up while yuki distracted kyungsoo.

>>> KYUNGSOO & YUKI <<<

yuki had 'coincidentally' run into the group who suddendly had 'things' to go and do. furrowing his brows kyungsoo did nothing about it and shrugged.

even though it's been half a year since he's met yuki the boy didn't have much of a chance to spend some personal time with her as her members were always fighting for her attention and kyungsoo being the passive person that he was, allowed them to do so.

"you know kyungsoo-ah i've noticed that we aren't as close.." yuki said openly

"i was actually just thinking the same thing"

both of them looked at each other before bursting out laughing.

"must be a capricorn thing"           "must be a january baby thing"

they looked at one another before laughing once more.

"wow. we're twinning so much"

after calming down from their high the two them began strolling aimlessly before yuki tugged onto kyungsoo's coat and led him to a billboard.

"let's go and tour seoul" yuki commented after reading the flyer advertisement

kyungsoo's eyes went wide before he nodded his head in agreement.

they climbed onto the double decker bus and naturally sat next to one another, yuki by the window while kyungsoo was near the aisle.

buildings and trees began to pass them by as the bus took off. 

silence.

nothing was said between the two but they enjoyed it.

none of them talked but it was a comfortable silence.

maybe it was because they were usually never able to have a silent moment with the boys always being loud and reckless or maybe it was because they were both similair in a way, they were after all only 4 days apart.

glancing out the window and sitting in the silence yuki was eventually lolled to sleep as kyungsoo began to silently sing to himself, almost like a silent lullaby. her eyes began to get heavy and her head was lighly tilted onto kyungsoo's shoulder.

feeling the slight weight on his right he turned and saw yuki asleep next to him. he straightened himself up before he fixed her head so her neck wasn't strained. 

kyungsoo was never able to really get a good look at yuki as he wasn't as close to her. taking the oppurtunity he noticed her small face, long lashes, how her nose wasn't flat nor sharp but a mixture of both, and her lips that fit her perfect smile.

she wasn't perfect nor a breathtaker. she was normal, like any other girl but he noticed that there was something special about her. maybe it was the way that she had bright eyes when she spoke of something passionately or how you were able to see her hidden dimples when she laughed.

her outer appearance may have not been as special but she was able to grab your attention somehow.

and kyungsoo liked that.

he liked how she was never flashy or pretentious. how she wouldn't bother to cake her face with makeup or pretend to be someone she wasn't she was real and blunt but she knew how to be sarcastic and to joke around.

something a lot of people, not only females, were lacking.

she had a personality that stood out and makes you want to be around her.

maybe that was why the boys were so clingy around her and didn't want to share her.

he understood.

he then felt yuki move, turning his head to the right, they instantly made eye contact making his hearbeat increase its pace.

sleepily yuki gave a shy smile before whispering to him, "happy birthday kyungsoo"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

double update because it's kyungsoo's birthday today & he's ma dongsaeng
Happy 21st to Kyungsoo & Happy 22nd to me kkk.
I hope you enjoyed the chapter it had more fluff than i intended to~

HAPPY KYUNGSOO DAY!~