The Planning

Xiu Min has a sister?!

>>> Yuki's POV <<< (Tao Time Skip --> March 2012/ Minseok 21, Yuki 19) [a/n: it's western ages so 22 & 20 in Korean ^^]

After the skype incident I rarely got to speak with Seokie Oppa since he's been busy training for his debut soon. he's been too busy to keep me update on his whereabouts and his status so I had to resort to my last option... Lee Sooman.

Yep. you heard that right. I personally know the CEO of SM Entertainment. Why? simple. Sooman Ahjusshi and My father go way back. They were classmates way back when and they've been keeping in contact ever since. Sooman Ahjusshi is more of a father to me than my own father. he really cares for me like his own daughter. it's very sweet.

But anyways.. Ever since I can remember ahjussi or shall I say Soo-Soo Ahjussi, yeah. he forced me to call him that >_>, but anyways. ever since I could remember he's been keeping me updated on his artists and all of that business. why? I'm not really sure but I guess you can say ever since I was little I've had a knack for music since.

Well.. My father & grandfather do own almost all of the entertainment/ fashion companies in not only Japan and other foreign countries so I didn't have much of a choice but to fall into the 'family business.' crazy. i know. but the cool part is I get to create music with a bunch of idols like DBSK or BOA! it's really fun and I really enjoy making music. I've even helped composed some songs for SM (:

As I was saying earlier before getting sidetracked...sorry. I do that a lot. -bows 90 degrees to readers- forgive me? :D -makes heart- <3 so yeah.i got sidetracked again. ahehe. but since Seokie oppa wouldn't answer my calls or texts D: I called up Soo-Soo Ahjussi for information and this is all I know so far.

Seokie Oppa will be debuting in a group of 12 called, 'Exo' where ahjusshi got that name I haven't a clue o.o but apparently he's going to divide the 12 into two groups of six; Exo-K which will be promoting in Korea and Exo-M which will be promoting in China. why? again I don't know why. something about earning more money but I honestly think that's just wasting a lot of money. he should just keep them together as 12 but did he listen to me? No. stubborn ahjusshi.

He also said that 4 of the Exo members are Chinese, so they'll be in Exo-M and he said two Korean members, one of which is Seokie oppa, will be in Exo-M as well. Seokie oppa? speak Mandarin? this will be good. aha. mean. i know, i know. but Seokie oppa is more Korean than Chinese. I speak more Mandarin than he does and we're siblings. okay half siblings but we're still family :D

Ahjusshi also informed me that they will be debuting soon and holding a showcase in both Korea and China. he even sent me tickets to both showcases. the question is whether I can go or not. of course I would love to go and support my oppa! he's been working so hard for this dream the only thing that's holding me back is my father..

He's been having several views of my future and I don't know if he sees me going to live in Korea or even visiting Korea in it -sigh- He can be such a prick sometimes it's sad. Some people even state that he's not even a father to me since he rarely finds time to even call and say, 'hi' or 'Happy Birthday.' sad life I know but it's nothing new for me. I just wish he would stop sending me to these foreign places already.

Anyways, since it's almost Seokie oppa's birthday I decided to plan a little something for him. I know that he's been wanting this MCM bag so I arranged for one of the twins to fly to Korea and give him this box. What's in this box? simple. The MCM bag that he's always wanted and some caps to wear. I even bought some for s (: there's also a letter that I wrote especially for him as well as a current photo. He's been wanting me to give him one so I thought why not?[a/n: yeah I know it's Park Sora but honestly she's one of the few female ulzzangs who don't scary so I used her photo but you can pretend it's you if you like :D]

So I got Soo-Soo Ahjusshi to help out with the birthday suprise :D I already purchased the plane ticket for Hitoshi to go to Korea three days before Seokie Oppa's birthday since he has to get the cake as well. I specially designed a cake for Seokie Oppa, it's snow themed since I know his 'power' is frost. So Hitoshi has to get that order set before anything can go down and he also has to pick up the MCM bags I ordered as well as the bags. If I were there I would be doing this but since I can't Hitoshi will take my place.

>>> Hitoshi's POV <<<

Ah. So it's finally time for me to go to Korea. my hands are a bit sweaty.eww. but I'm kind of nervous..what if the suprise goes wrong? Yuki would hate me to the core..okay maybe not hate me but she will not be happy. she cares a lot about Minseok. She gave me specific details on what I'm supposed to do. she even gave me set instructions.

Aish, Capricorns are always so prepared. but it's a good thing. at least I won't forget anything :D so Yuki and Hiroshi already dropped me off at the LAX airport in California and I'm now headed to Korea. there I have to call Mr. Lee Sooman and inform him of my arrival. He said he's sending somebody named, Mana to go and pick me up.

I think he said something about Mana being Exo's manager which would be plenty helpful since I'm sure he's in on the suprise as well. Letter and list in hand I decided to doze off for a bit since the next few days will be pretty busy. I find it sad that Yuki can't do this herself, I know she was really eager to but that damned father of hers, oops sorry for the language D:, but he really is a jerk. he makes her do nothing but work and learn about business ways now.

"Attention passengers, this is your captain speaking, we will be arriving at Seoul, South Korea in ten minutes, please buckle your seats and prepare for landing. thank you." the voice from the intercom woke me up. I buckled my belt and got ready to touch down. ahh, beautiful Seoul, I've missed your view.

After boarding off of the plane I immediately called Mr. Lee Sooman of my arrival. he informed me that a man in his mid twenties will be there holding a sign with my name on it and luckily I found him easily, "hello. I'm Hitoshi. Yuki sent me." he bowed and said he was Exo's manager and he was informed of the plan as well. good good. things are going smoothly.

We arrived at SM entertainment..man, this place is huge. we were greeted by the secretary at the front office and Mana signaled me to go with him to the elevators. we went to the very top where Mr. Sooman was located. his office was..impressive, what I'd expect from an associate of Mr. Moria. after we discussed the plan he told me to go meet the boys. 

Might as well see who these brothers of Minseok are since I know Yuki is ever so curious as to how they are. so Mana hyung and I made our way down to Exo's practice room. we heard some music playing but then it stopped. Mana opened the doors first and allowed me to step in. there I saw one pair of eyes widen. I went towards him and I greeted him happily, "Ayoo waddup Minseok." his eyes widened even more like O_O kekeke." it's been what 12 years?"

>>>Sehun's POV<<<

As usually the hyungs and I were practicing for our showcase. we've been working like crazy to prepare for it. we've been dancing non stop today. Lay hyung and Kai hyung want nothing but perfection. aish. my legs are like jelly now. can we take a break please? T^T

Mana hyung, our manager, stopped the music for a bit while we were taking a breather, hallelujah! he said something about picking somebody up from the airport. hmm. I wonder who it is. Mana hyung hasn't really told us much about his family. is it a hyung? dongsaeng? noona? oh so curious!~

But after he left we started dancing again. i get that they want perfection but come on hyungs. your dongsaeng is tired~ we danced to MAMA for the umptenth time and the practice passed by like a breeze as we were close to perfection. all of the performances have been going well and we finally ended our practice.

The hyungs and I were chugging down water and sprawled down around the floor, that sounds a bit weird, aha. but as we were cooling off Mana hyung arrived as well as another man, they joined us in our practice room. has Mana hyung been gone that long? I glanced at the clock, it was now 7PM. last I checked I thought it was 4PM. man. time flew by fast.

The man standing next to hyung was eyeing someone in our group so I followed his gaze. Minseok hyung? does he know Minseok hyung from somewhere? my thoughts were interrupted when I heard the man talk, "Ayoo waddup Minseok." wow. his English is flawless O_O I turned and saw Minseok's eyes widen and he became pale as a sheet. weird before I could think further the man spoke again, " it's been what 12 years?" 

So he does know Minseok hyung. strange. though we're all close Minseok doesn't really talk of his past. even during that 'girlfriend' incident he didn't speak of it nor did the other members ask him anymore. I for one, did not forget. I'm not letting you go that easily hyung. kekeke. again my thoughts were disrupted as Minseok hyung spoke in reply, " Is Yuki here?"

I saw that everyone had the same reaction as me, they were confused and curious.Yuki? who's Yuki? O_O is that his girlfriend? his mother? no.. he said his mother was Chinese and Korean. Yuki is Japanese..how odd. what are you hiding from us hyung? is this 'Yuki' person your girlfriend? TELL ME HYUNG!~ O_O I'm SOOO CURIOUS!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

kekekeke. so I did 3 POV's.
how was it?
did you think I'd let them meet easily?
naw. I'm mean (:< 
so Sehun the smart maknae, is suspicious~
& Yuki is born Jan 1993 incase you got confused age wise.
I do have something planned~
I hope you enjoyed the many photos :D
thank you to you lovely commentors~
you make me want to keep updating!
comment & subscribe loves~<3