The Backroom

Xiu Min has a sister?!

>>> Minseok's POV <<<

Immediately after the showcase ended I scrambled back to the dressing room.

I still couldn't believe that Yuki was here. My Yuki.

I'm not dreaming right? Because if I am..please don't wake me up.

when I finally reached the room I flung the door wide open and tackled Yuki into a tight hug, picking her up and swinging her around while she giggled.

I missed her so much that tears began to fill my eyes.

before words could be exchanged, our happy reunion was short lived as someone..more like Duizhang, Kris, cleared his throat. Oh yeah..I forgot about those guys..hehe. Both Yuki and I got out of our loving sibling hug and faced the others.

is this where I'm suppose to introduce them?...

do i really have to?..

judging from their faces..

they WANT me to introduce them to her..sigh..

why does my yeo dongsaeng have to be so pretty?

Love oppa only! T^T

 

>>> Lay's POV <<<

(still during the China Showcase)

as the MC had told Minseok hyung to close his eye we were all looking around at one another, dazed and confused. we honestly had no idea what was going on...

what was going on anyways?..this wasn't a part of the showcase...at least not when we did the dry rehearsal...was it? aish!

all of a sudden we heard the sound of heels clicking and we all whipped our heads towards the direction of the sound..

OH MY UNICORNS!..

is that..

no..

it can't be..

what's she doing here in China?..

is that really Yuki? O_O

Holy Krisus! IT IS HER!! But why is she here?! 

i looked at all of the other members, some were confused and scrunched their eyebrows while others had faces of either shock or bliss..weird..

wait..don't tell me..do they know her too?!

 

>>> Nobody's POV <<<

as soon as Xiumin had released Yuki, the rest of the EXO members flooded into the room while staring at their hyung for an explaination as to why the female, his 'sister' ,was in their dressing room.

"Hyung. Mind telling us who this is" Kris asked as he pointed to Yuki, " and explain why she's here? In China? In our dressing room none the less?"

the said girl then confidentally marched up to him and scanned him over as he gave her his usual stare. *Hmm. what's this small fry up to looking me up and down?..she's quite tiny but I'll admit she's beautiful..*

Yuki held out her hand in front of hi, snapping him out of his thoughts.

(In English) "Hello Wu Yi Fan. The name is Yuki and I'm Minseok's younger sister. Nice to meet you."

Kris looked at her hand in shock at the sudden language shift but quickly placed his hands in hers, not failing to notice how they fit perfectly. *So she speaks English as well..impressive..my kind of girl.*

(English) "EXO-M's Leader, Wu Yi Fan, also known as Kris. but I'll allow you to call me Yi Fan Ge." he gave her a blinding smile  while taking both her hands in his and staring at her eyes, "and the pleasure is all mine (; " 

the two were in a trance as they giggled between themselves, without letting their hands go or breaking eye contact.

while this was going on the members were whispering to one another.

"Suho hyung, why is Kris hyung smiling like that?"

"yeah what are they saying?"

"why are they giggling now?"

"Kris ge is being all weird.."

"Chanyeol did you sneak some glitter into Kris hyung's food again?"

"..noooooo?"

as the members were trying to understand what was going on one little panda couldn't handle it anymore and decided to burst.

"Duizhang! why are two speaking English?!" 

"What are you saying?!" 

"Duizhang! Why are you holding her hands!" 

"Duizhang! Stop staring at her! It's Creepy!! "

"DUIZHANG!" 

"DDDDDUUUUUIIIIIZZZZHHHHAAAANNNNNGGGG!!! ANSWER ME!! I'M GRABBING MY WUSHU STICK!"

both Yuki and Kris turned to Tao who was standing up, then Yuki had noticed some familiar faces.

"Xing Ge?" she asked as she turned to Lay who gave her his dimple smile.

She then turned to Luhan and asked, "Dog Whisperer?" and he gave her a shocked look before smiling like a little kid.

Then the last person she turned to gave her owl eyes O_O "Scary panda?" 

everyone bursted out laughing at the new nickname giving to their Guicci loving maknae, who just pouted.

Kai then shot up off the couch and pointed at the four of them, "wait..you've met before?! you guys know each other?! wait..where was I when this happened?!"

Xiumin then pushed the boy away only to repeat what he said, "Quiet Jong In! So you guys know each other?! How?! when?! where?! what?! Why didn't i know of this?!"

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

BAM! I updated finally! Don't keel me please D:
sorry all I've been busy with 18hours of college and working two jobs T^T
I'm crying.
But I'll do two episodes of EXO TIME!!

I leave you with EXO *^*

 

Credits to Tumblr