The Beginning

Xiu Min has a sister?!

So I decided to do a chapter because I'm in that writing mood & bc this dang cricket won't let me sleep before my shift for work e__e enjoy aye!~ (:

--------------------------------------------

Strolling down the streets of Myeongdong, a mother and young boy walk hand in hand observing the shops they pass by looking for any goodies that were needed for their home. as the two made their way towards a shop selling china ware the lady halted as she saw a glimpse of a familar figure.

the same time that the young boy and his mother were walking around Myeongdong a younger girl was holding hands with two teen twin boys, each at either of her sides. they were making their way down Myeongdong doing some window shopping. the young girl was looking for a gift for her father as his birthday was coming up. the twin boys halted their steps as they saw a familar lady making her way towards them.

as they were about to turn around to go the other way she called their names, "Hitoshi? Hiroshi?" at the sound of their names the little girl stopped and tilted her towards the two, "do you know that lady?" the boys began to panic. they began to speak to one another via telepathy.

*do we book it or stick it out Hitoshi?* *i dunno Hiroshi..but why out of all places did SHE have to be here?* *i know right? do we tell Yuki agashi though? she has a right to know..* *true..but what about Katsuro Moria-san? he will surely not like it after what happened.* *touche my dear brother but she's coming towards us fast! we can't hide now! stick it out idiot. stick it out* *stop glaring at me, Yuki agashi is staring at us weirdly*

"are you guys fighting in your minds again?" the young girl asked as her eyebrows began to furrow.

the two twins let out an awkward chuckle before apologizing to the girl. before they could say or do anything else they heard the sound of heels stop right in front of them. turning their bodies around, their eyes widened as they were now face-to-face with the woman whom they thought they would never ever see.

"Shim Chao-Xing," they both whispered out. the lady in front of them opened to speak but closed them as she noticed a young girl tugging at the hem of one of the boys shirts. "oppas, who's this lady? do you know her?" the little girl asked while pointing a polite hand towards the lady. the twins both had lumps in their throats as the situation became a bit more akward.

the lady, known as Shim Chao-Xing or now known as Kim Chao-Xing, bent down in front of the little girl, breaking the link between herself and her son. smiling, she placed a gentle hand to cup her cheek, she the youngin's cheek with her delicate thumb ever so lightly. she observed the young girls features before standing up and taking a hold of the young boys hand once more.

she gave a sympathetic look towards the twins and turned around with her son to take their leave in the other direction, leaving the three dumbfounded. as the figures of the woman and son began to fade away from the the littly girl once more tugged on the older twins' shirt.

"Hitoshi oppa, who was that lady?" she asked tilting her head to the side slightly. 

the boy knelt down to match the height of the young girl. he gave her a small crooked smile before ruffling her hair, "it's nobody. kaja. we still need to find a present for your father." he said while holding out a hand for her to take as he stood back up. not thinking any further of the previous situation the young girl took the hands of the boys and began shopping for her father once more, heading off in their own direction.

once the mother walked away from the group she couldn't help but let out a small smile along with a chuckle. the young boy then looked up and saw his mother smiling at nothing in particular. curious he opened his mouth to ask his mother a question, "umma. who were those boys and that little girl back there?" 

before she answered the eager and curious young boy she let out another small chuckle, "that, Kim Min Seok," she said gently as she taped his nose, causing him to wrinkle it up, making her give a warm smile, " was your younger sister."

----------------------------------------------------------

there you are~
the start of how Kim Min Seok/ Xiu Min knew of his younger sister, Yuki.
I hope you all enjoyed!~
comment & subscribe! 
they are much loved!
don't be a silent reader okay? :D
& friend me if you like. i like new people<3