The Dukkbokki

Xiu Min has a sister?!

>>> TAO TIME SKIP/ ONE DAY UNTIL EXO SHOWCASE<<<

>>> Yuki's POV <<<

One more day..just one more.

I'm freaking out! Soo-Soo Ahjusshi asked me several times, 'Why don't you just go visit Minseok at the practice room? You know I'm more than willing to have you at the SM building'

No...just..no.

I can't do that. What is this ahjusshi even thinking? does he not know what the word 'suprise' means? aish~

I can't just abruptly show up in his practice room with s, which I found out were the guys that I ran into that one odd day... I believe it was Huang Zi Tao, Wu Yi Fan, and Lu Han...but anyways.. it would ruin the suprise for him.

But I've been contemplating about one thing.

Exo has two showcases. The one in Seoul..and the one in China the day after. Should I suprise him in Korea or China?..tough decision indeed...I..don't know if I'll be able to wait another day..so..

Korean Showcase it shall be!

One More day..just one more day..aish..I need to get out of this stuffy office. I was wearing a casual outfit today. I don't like wearing fancy clothes unless it's necessary.

I walked out of my office while the workers bowed in respect and pleaded goodbyes. I decided to go walking around the area. oh the busy streets of Seoul. Walking around I decided to grab some street snacks while taking in the view. 

even though I've only been back in Korea for a week or so I didn't really have a chance to go roaming around since I've been piled with work..bleh. it's nice to be back in Seoul.

I was enjoying my dukkbokki until some random guy accidentally ran into me and made me drop it on the ground before me.

" My food D: "

the guy turned around and faced me. Noticing that my focus was on my dukkbokki he apologized.

"I'm so sorry I didn't see where I was walking."

"No..No..it was my fault. it's fine..but my poor dukkbokki D:"

"Ahh.." he scratched his neck, "s-sorry about that..tell you what..how about I buy you some more?"

At that instant I looked away from my dukkbokki on the ground to the stranger and I instantly squealed in happiness.

"Can you?"

He chuckled, "it's the least I can do. I'll take you to my favorite place."

I know they say not to follow strangers..but..he's an attractive guy and I'm getting free food..win win :^)

>>> ??? POV <<<

I don't even know why I have to go out and get the food. Isn't it the maknae's job? Kris favors Tao too much. but it's fine with me. Tao and Sehun would probably end up buying snacks for themselves anyways.

I was walking towards the grocery store until I walked passed a group of girls.

I heard squealing..

Don't tell me they recognized me!!

Being the paranoid person that I was I quickened my pace and immediately started turning in random alleys and corners in hopes of getting away from them. After allowing myself to calm down I couldn't hear the squealing anymore so I checked behind me while walking.

Good. Nobody.

Oomfph.

ABNFLSJGF. I ran into somebody..none the less a girl. I crossed my fingers in hopes she didn't recognized me. Please don't know me. Please don't know me.

I peeked open one eye which was fully closed and I noticed the girl was looking on the ground..is she crying? I followed her gaze and I noticed a plate of dukkbokki on the floor..

Oh.Great. I made her drop her food.

I cleared my throat in hopes to catch her attention. 

 

" My food D: " I heard her whisper.

I apologized quite a lot but she still didn't turn my way..come on..at least look at me!

"I'm so sorry I didn't see where I was walking." I told her.

"No..No..it was my fault. it's fine..but my poor dukkbokki D:" She replied still sniffling at the fallen food..cute.

"Ahh.." I scratched my neck, "s-sorry about that..tell you what..how about I buy you some more?"

Did I just stutter? WHHHAAAATTTT??!!! But my thoughts broke off as I heard her squealing. oh my krisus. don't tell me she knows who I am! but that thought was shot when she looked me straight in the eyes with a kidish grin on replying with, 

"Can you?!"

I couldn't help but chuckle. it was too cute to see her spazz about food but not the future idol in front of her. doing something way beyond me I decided to take her to my favorite dukkbokki place. my treat.

"it's the least I can do. I'll take you to my favorite place."

I lead her through the streets with her by my side. she was busy observing the stalls while I was just peacefully walking beside her. even though none of us were talking it was suprisingly nice that I let out a small smile. She must have seen it.

"Omo. you have a dimple!"

She replied showing off her own set of dimples. I had to resist the urge to pinch them.

"I see you have dimples as well." 

I told her. Showing my dimple well on my cheek with a wider smile. She simply nodded and we quickly arrived at the dukkbokki stall. I ordered for her and told her to find a seat. She ran off to a bench at the park close by. Walking with the food I handed it to her and she politely accepted.

"Thank you."

"No problem. it's the least I can do."

"Ah. before I forget. may I ask your name?"

To tell her..or not?...well she seems harmless..what the heck..why not?

"Yi Xing. Zhang Yi Xing. and yours?"

"Ah..sounds foreign.definately not Korean. Are you perhaps Chinese? and I'm Yuki. Yuki Moria."

She smiled offering a hand. I took the gesture and noticed her enjoying the food like a little kid.

"Are you enjoying the food? and yes. I'm chinese. Yuki doesn't sound Korean either" I chuckled, "Are you perhaps Japanese?"

"IT'S AMAZING YI XING-SHI! WHERE DID YOU FIND THIS PLACE?!" She beamed at me..cute..I've noticed anything she does is cute..is that weird? .__.

"and yes. I'm mainly Japanese."

"mainly? are you mixed? and I've been in Korea for about 4 years working. it's hard not to roam around and get to know the place during that time and please call me Ge."

"Ah. Yi Xing Ge? sounds too long. how about.. Xing Xing Ge? sounds cuter"

She gave me a breath taking smile. I just nodded stupidly in response.

"you know Xing Xing Ge..you remind me of someone..." 

Does she know who I am now? please don't be a crazy fan..please don't be..

"I do?"

"Yep. You remind me of this guy named Lay from the new K-Pop group EXO."

She turned to me carefully gazing into my eyes.

"Has anyone ever told you that Ge?"

She finished off her food and threw it in a bin immediately sitting back down next to me. I chuckled. how cute. she doesn't know that I, Zhang Yi Xing, is actually Lay from EXO..

"So I've been told."

I gave her another dimple smile. the next thing she did shocked me. she poked my dimple. 

"haha. what..are you doing? haha."

"Er..I'm sorry. I couldn't help it. Your dimples we're so inviting."

She continued poking my dimple while we were talking and suprisingly I wasn't annoyed. in fact it only made me smile more..so cute. We were having small conversations and getting to know each other better until her phone beeped.

"Omo. I have a text from Minseokkie oppa"

Minseok?...isn't that Xiu Min's real name? Does she know him..nah..can't be. Minseok's probably a common name..but then again...

"Sorry Xing Xing Ge. I have to go back to work. It was nice meeting you and thanks for the food."

"Ah. Yes. It was nice meeting you too Yuki. I hope we can meet again later."

She smiled and started walking backwards while waving to me. As she turned her back so I could no longer see her smiling face I did something. I ran to her and grabbed her wrist before she escaped my sight.

"Wait." I panted

"What's wrong Xing Xing Ge?"

She looked alarmed but I took out my phone and handed it to her. She must have known what I was implying since she took it and started punching in her number. She chuckled and poked my dimple one last time.

"Bye Bye Xing Xing Ge~ Don't be afraid to contact me for another dimple poking session!"

I quickly looked at my phone.

There it was. In my contact list.

Moria, Yuki.

Walking back to the dorm I entered with a light heart and wide smile. The members kept staring at me like I was high or something. No. I'm not on drugs. I just couldn't get her smile out of my head.

"Where were you ge?"

"Yeah why are you smiling like that? it's kinda creeping me out."

"Right? it's worse than Chanyeol hyung's."

"YAH! what's that suppose to mean?"

I walked away from the noisy bunch without answering any questions and took out my phone.

Until next time indeed.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMG! I'M SOOOOOO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING SOONER.
i've been a bad author-nim D:
I wanted to update but the server was down for so long.
I know no excuses but I shall update on my day off :D
anyways~ yuki met lay~ ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
& 1 more day til the suprise.
OH! & you guys got it correct.
the myster guy before was Luhan~ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

 

>>> EXO TIME <<<

*ENTER EXO*

"OMO! NOOOONNNAAAAAAA~"

"JIE JIE!~WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!~"

*Maknae's attack author-nim in death crushing hugs*

"sorry guys. i know you've been itching for exo time"

*Suho and Kris pry Tao and Sehun off*

"NOOOOO!~"

*Sehun and Tao runs back to author-nim*

"my noona!~"

"STOP SEPERATING ME AND MY JIE JIE!~

*Sehun and Tao pets author-nim's head*

"weirdo maknaes."

"they have serious seperation issues."

"just leave them be."

"but author-nim is turning purple...is that normal? D__O"

*Chanyeol pries off the maknaes, slinging author-nim over his shoulder and runs.*

"HYUNG!~ SHE'S MINE!~"

*Chanyeol shows a goofy grin and puts author-nim down.*

"author-nim where have you been?"

"working.."

"so work is more important than us?"

"what?! i never said that I said i was working Yeol."

"guys. give author-nim some space."

"thank you suho-shii"

"No problem. shall we reply/answer back to the lovely readers now?"

"but of course~ Lu Lu Ge~"

" CONGRATS TO IIVAY & xXRainyWishXx for guessing that the mystery POV was me :^)"

* Luhan Smile~*

"YES!~ You guys are smart cookies~"

* Tao Tao Panda Kiss~*

"Don't worry you guys got the color thing right~ ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ"

" Kris Ge. Chamii-ah is apologizing to you since you made her feel guilty. go apologize."

"wait..really author-nim?"

*author-nim points to Chamii's comment & Kris reads it.*

"Ahh. I'm sorry. Hug?"

* Kris Panda Hug~*

"wow. what a serious hug fest."

"Jealous Baozi ge?"

"Totally..I'm in a need for a hug~"

"Yeah..denied."

* everyone starts rolling like a buffalo *

" alright. settle down. settle down. leave the bun alone. Sanghyuk-shi left us quite a comment~"

"Pwahahaha...hyung. Sanghyuk-shii called you grandpa Suho. pwahaha"

"WHAT?! I'm not THAT old!..WAE D:"

*author-nim pats Suho's head while he sulks*

" I don't think they meant it in a bad way Suho. But it is true. you kind of are like a grandpa~"

" WHHHAAATTT~ Not you too Author-nim D:"

"YAH! Hyung! man up! stop sulking!"

"Maknae! did you just, 'YAH!' me?"

"what? n-no~ you heard wrong hyung~"

* Sehun runs and clutches behind author-nim*

"you're really hiding behind me again?"

"yes noona~"

"you know noona. I've noticed something"

"what is it  Jong In-ah?"

"you've had too much of the unicorn in here"

"right?! where am I?"

"or ME! you've only shown EXO-M~"

"YEAH! We're's K?"

"geez. calm your horses. just be patient arasso? now close off now guys~"

"THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU SUBSCRIBERS AND COMMENTORS: Krystal1998, Sanghyuk, Chamii, xXRainyWishXx, IIVAY, and AlexNightingale, Thank you for taking the time to support this fic and love EXO. Please keep showing you love! KAMSAMIDA!~ SARANGHAEYO~<3"

>>> END EXO TIME <<<