The Departure

Xiu Min has a sister?!

Coming home from another day with playing with her Seokie oppa Yuki was smiling brightly as she made her way inside the big mansion. even though it was only the four of them; her, the twins, and her father, living in the mansion her father was more of a luxury kind of guy and he liked spending his money on high priced things. the halls were empty as the staff and help had already left to their respective homes.

the twins and Yuki usually had dinner together. sitting at the kitchen counter since her father usually came home late but oddly enough he was sitting down on the couch reading the stock reports sipping coffee waiting for them as they walked in. shocked but still glad to see her father Yuki ran up to him giving him a big hug.

"daddy! you're home! guess what me and seokie oppa did today!" she exclaimed as he placed her on his lap, putting the papers away on the table.

"seokie oppa sang while i played the piano! he was so good! and it was so much fun! oppa can dance too! he showed me some moves! see!" she happily explained as she showed him what she learned today.

chuckling he gave her a small smile which didn't reach his eyes. he was torn inside after seeing how happy she was. sure he knew that she was happy playing with Minseok but he never got the chance to see it for himself. it was breaking his heart since he knew that she wouldn't be able to see him once they got back to Japan.he didn't want to do it but it had to be done. time was ticking after all and every second he doesn't tell her the more time he's losing to make money.

after Yuki settled down he knelt down to her level and placed both hands on her shoulders, " Yuki, sweetheart. daddy has to tell you something."

her smile broke as she noticed his serious tone of voice. she knew. she knew that he had bad news to deliver to her. there were tears b in her eyes as her thoughts roamed as to what the bad news would be but, she kept a small smile as she replied back to her father, "y-yes daddy?"

"now..i know how much you love playing and being with Minseok..but..we can't stay here anymore." he shakily said as he bit his lip.

her heart sank as her father dropped those words to her, tears were threating down to fall from her big doe eyes, "w-what do you mean we can't stay here?" she asked in a weak small voice.

"daddy has to go back to Japan and go to work sweetie. so we're going back to Japan." he responded, his eyes noticed the hot tears that were now streaming down her face.

instead of speaking anymore she ran up the stairs and into her room. crying her eyes out in her bed. the twins who overheard the situation were frowning deeply at the thought of your unhappiness. though they knew there wasn't much of a choice, Minseok meant a lot to their princess and it hurt their hearts to see those tears streaming down her face. that night in the Moria mansion, nobody slept well.

the following morning Mr. Moria accompanied Yuki to the Kim's house as he was ready to tell them the bad news. boy did he feel like the grim reaper, ready to bring nothing but sadness to people. though Mr. Moria rarely showed his emotions he was a bit saddened at this fact. after explaining to the Kim's and Minseok about their situation there was nothing but tears exchanged between the two children.

Minseok couldn't hate Mr. Moria but he did dislike him very much. before Yuki left Minseok ran into his room and gave her his most prized posession. his songbook, "this is for you Yuki. don't ever forget me!"

"Seokie oppa. but this is your songbook! I can't take this." she replied trying to hand back the book but he only shook his head at her.

"keep it. to remember me by." he said giving her a bittersweet smile.

giving him another tight hug and a kiss on the cheek, " i will seokie oppa. i'll write you everyday and you have to respond back to me okay?!

tears were b and threatening to fall once again from his cheek as he waved goodbye to his dongsaeng, "I promise I will! don't worry!"

before Yuki could go in to the car and leave Minseok yelled at the top of his lungs, " SARANGHAE YUKI DONGSAENGIE!"

she chuckled, turned back and yelled, "NADO! SARANGHAE YO SEOKIE OPPA!"

waving as the car began to fade into the background, the tears that he was holding back started falling down like a waterfall. that was it. she's gone. he won't be able to see her until who knows how long. his heart was torn as he went back to his room.

looking at the photo that the two of them took the day they first met on his desk. he made a promise to himself that day. he was still going to be the best oppa ever and he was going to take all means necessary to see his dongsaeng once again.

Yuki barely spoke to her father as they immediately went from the Kim's house to the airport and on their way back to Japan via private jet. even if she had all the luxuries in the world there was still one Seokie Oppa in the world and he just had to live far away from her.

she didn't hate her dad but..was rather disappointed. for a five year old she was smart to figure out that her father was one of those people who constantly worked and worked regardless if they had a family waiting at home or not.

they would live only for the company and nothing else. going back to Japan wasn't quite happy for her. she didn't really have as many friends since they only wanted to be friends with her for her status. sure she was only five. but she knew people's true intentions. after all her father and grandfather basically ruled all of Japan's buisness' as well as some in Europe, China, Korea, and America.

back at her original home town, she was left in the care of maids and the twins. she could be surrounded by as much people as she could be but the feeling of emptiness would never be filled anymore after the departure from her one and only oppa.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Triple update :D
but sorry for the sad chapter D:
Mr. Moria is such a prick though. 
next chapter shall be a time skip.
when they're older~ ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
comment & subscribe loves<3