The Talk

Xiu Min has a sister?!

After learning that he had a younger sister that day Min Seok went home with a huge grin on his face. although he had a loving mother and father he never really had anyone around his age to play with at home so he was more than ecstatic to have a sibling, he had always wanted a younger sister to love and hug with all his might. he was more than ready to fulfill his duties as an oppa and he couldn't wait til the next time he saw her again.

while walking with his mother back to their home Min Seok, being the curious child that he was, began to ask his mother questions about his younger sister.

"Umma. what's her name?" he asked while swinging his hand, which was clasping his mothers, back and forth.

letting out a small chuckle, she looked up into the sky, " Yuki. Yuki Moria."

Min Seok nodded and began to repeat the name as if it was some sort of charming spell, "Yuki. Yuki Moria. Moria Yuki. Yuki M., M. Yuki." as he kept repeating her name his smile grew wider and wider, if that was possible.

*I hope I can play with you soon Yuki dongsaeng. I promise I'll be the best oppa in the whole wide world to you. I'll make sure nobody hurts you. I'll be your Seokie Oppa!*  he thought as he chuckled to himself.

his mother gazed bitter sweetly at him. she didn't realize he would be this happy to have another sibling in his life. she couldn't bare to tell him the bad news. so she decided to do something about it.

on the other hand, Yuki finally found the perfect gift for her father. the twins had taken her to a clay shop where you can create homemade things for not only yourself but for loved ones as well. she had made him a black coffee mug with white words saying, ' I Love You Daddy <3'

after giving her gift to her father at the office of his businees in Seoul, he was glad to have received the gift though his face rarely showed a smile, only his loving daughter was able to break the facade. Mr. Moria was a serious man who lived only for the sake of his family's business and his daughter. he rarely showed any expression to others but when he was with his daughter a smile would never fade away. although he wasn't able to see her as much he loved his daughter and his love for her was as wide as the vast ocean.

settling Yuki down on his lap as she handed him the mug he let out a smile and kissed her temple before setting the mug down on his desk, "I love it angel." he kissed her temple once more and she gave him the widest grin before giving him a loving hug, "I'm glad daddy."

still in the embrace Yuki decided to ask her father a question, THE question which she had always wondered but never really came to ask, "daddy. where's mommy?"

startled at the sudden question Mr. Moria was hindsighted on how to answer her. luckily enough his secretary walked in disturbing the scene, "sir. you have a phone call."

putting Yuki back down and handing her back to the twins Mr. Moria was both releaved that he avoided that question once more but felt bitter for not being able to tell you. he felt that you weren't quite ready yet to hear the truth so he was going to wait a bit longer.

"Yuki, angel, daddy has to take this phone call okay? you go play with the twins and don't forget to sleep early." he explained to his daughter before watching the three exit. 

picking up the phone, the voice on the other line was one that he wasn't expecting to hear and he sure wasn't glad to hear it either," Katsuro."

a lump formed in his throat as he heard the voice that escaped him long ago, "what business do you have with me?" he hissed towards the individual on the other line.

"we need to talk...it's about Yuki.." the person said in a faultering voice that seemed like it was going to go out any second.

"what about MY daughter?" he almost yelled, emphasizing a particular word, MY.

"she needs to know." before the voice could continue he cut her off, "NO! NO SHE DOESN'T! SHE DOESN'T NEED YOU ANYMORE! WE DON'T NEED YOU! SO JUST GO BACK TO YOUR SECOND HUSBAND AND LEAVE THE TWO OF US ALONE!" 

"KATSURO!" the voice on the other line was raised as Mr. Moria started calming his breaths evenly, after a long pause and heaving breathing the voice on the other line began once more, " Min Seok knows about Yuki. he wants to meet her."

gasping, he was caught off guard once again, Mr. Moria dropped the phone onto the floor, falling down into his chair. he combed his flawless jet black hair with his fingers and sighed heavily, not bothering to pick up the phone anytime soon. Mrs. Kim knew that something like this was going to happen so she hung the phone.

*Min Seok..he knows?..of his sister?..his half sister?..but how? this is impossible! i made sure that they would never meet..how?* Mr. Moria combed his hair once more as he began contemplating. to let you and Min Seok, your half brother, meet or not? he knew he had to decide and he had to decide quickly.

------------------------------------------------------------------

so the next chapter is up & now I must sleep.
this chapter is a bit boring sorry D:
but this is where yuki & min seok's mom speaks with yuki's dad.
he's a sort of scary guy so the decision of whether the two meet is up to him. dun dun dun!
NO SILENT READERS!~
comment & subscribe<3

I'm sorry. this gif<3
i know, i know. it's not xiumin related but
it had me rolling like a buffalo. kekeke
Luhan & Lay snacking on some ice cream & shakes.