Hesitation

Xiu Min has a sister?!

Time had passed by so quickly that spring was creeping its way in. EXO's ever growing popularity and Yuki's hectic work schedule didn't allow for them all to meet as easily. As the boys were always travelling between countries in Asia and Yuki was comitted to being the chairwoman of her family's business.

>>>

AUTHOR POV

He let out a deep sigh as he tuned into the melody flowing from his phone as he watched the clouds float on by through the window. With an endless schedule, no wonder the guys were constantly tired and sleeping at any chance that they got. He, on the other hand couldn't sleep a wink, as his mind would always drift to the same shy smile that he missed dearly. But, luckily, they were able to catch a break as they were all headed back to Seoul this mid afternoon.

Good news, as everyone will finally be able to see their only girl in the group of 12 guys. Though it's only be a couple of months it seems like years since he last caught a glimpse of her. yawning, he decided to try and close his eyes once more to catch up on some much needed rest. 

>>>

Finally, they arrive home. not letting a moment past they instantly message her in hopes to communicate with the girl first. he too was caught up in catching her, hoping she would reply instantly to him.

How was Osaka chingu?

 

Beautiful as always. Are you joining us for dinner?

 

Of course! I finally have time to see you dorks!

 

Yah! I am a prince

 

More like prince of dorks. haha. I'll see you in a few.

 

Seeing that she messaged him first his heart skipped a beat at their light conversation through text. Brief but it still impacted him so. A small smile graced his lips at the thought of finally being able to be in the same room as her. His heart always felt lighter after speaking with her.. and he loved that. Maybe he really was in love with her.

>>>

Dinner time arrived shortly after Yuki showed up after work and everybody was able to catch up and make it seem like it was only yesterday that they saw one another. 

Luckily he was able to snatch the seat directly in front of her. Although the seats next to her would be quite as nice, nothing would top being able to see her smile fully. As if their thoughts were connected she looked up as he was admiring her and she graced him with a small smile, which he returned. The two exchanged secret smiles as his heart beat faster than normal.

>>>

Once dinner was done, the guys decided to have a movie night in the living room. Right as she was about to leave the kitchen he grasped her elbowand for a brief moment they had their second exchange of eye contact that night. 

"Is something wrong Baek?'

There was a moment of hesitation before he let her go. Bracing his face with a smile he replied that it was nothing...This.

This was why he was in love with her. no matter if it was a slight brush of the shoulders or a second of eye contact, she would somehow make his heart stop or beat faster. It almost seemed unfair.But. there was always some type of hesitation and that was what he fought with during the night. 

 

______________________________________________________________

guess who's back. :3