The Misunderstanding

Xiu Min has a sister?!

>>> Tao Time Skip / 11 yrs later [ Minseok 19, Yuki 16] <<<

after the departure they two had 11 years ago they never went a day without the two of them communicating with one another. they sent a letter each and everyday updating one another about their status and sending photos. although it wasn't the same like having each other their for each other it was better than nothing. this went on until the two hit their teens. they then started communicating via e-mail and web.

eleven years had passed and they still weren't able to meet one another. Yuki, unfortunately for Minseok, had been transferred to Europe for middle school and part of high school then to America to finish up high school and get her degree in business. it was all her grandfather's idea. since she's the only heir after his son, the elder Moria wanted her to know more about the family business since she was going to take over one of the regions when she was at the right age.

since she kept on travelling Minseok wasn't able to see her since he didn't have to ability to travel like she did. he himself did what he loved, he sang and dance, just like Yuki had encouraged him too. she even convinced him to go out for a singing competition, though he didn't win he was still proud to receive 2nd place. after her got the award he was recruited to be a trainee for SM which he happily accepted.

if there was one thing that he loved equally to his dongsaeng it was singing/dancing. when Yuki received news that he was a trainee she couldn't be more than happy for him. after all, it was his dream to be a star. 

it was another usually day for the two. Yuki was studying her of as it was the last month of her senior year and she was to head to university soon. Minseok was practicing with the other SM trainees, eleven of them he had gotten really close too. though they didn't speak too deeply of their personal lives they were the best of friends. the twelve of them were 'One' as some would say as they were always together.

>>> Minseok's POV <<<

*GAH! why is it so freaking hot! summer hasn't even begun yet!* panting I quickly jugged down a water bottle after our dance session. i looked around and the guys were feeling the same way as well. spreading out and laying down on the cool dance floor. i let out a small smile. these dorks holding the floor right here, are the best of friends a guy could have.

you see. we've been working our butts off everyday since we've gotten here. we want to prove to not only Mr. Sooman and SM but to the world that we're not just entertainers but we're much much more. Kai, the little dancing machine that's lying on the floor near the mirror there, he's one of the hardest working trainees I know. 

and Kyungsoo, the big eyed guy whos fanning himself with cds, has one of the most amazing vocals i know. not just these two guys but all eleven of them, they're all unique and special in their own way. even freaking Luhan, that baby faced dude, he can not only sing and dance but he's got the looks too.

you're probably wondering why i think so highly of them when we've been training together for who knows how long. but, you ever have that feeling with someone where you know that they're going to be in your life forever? that's how i feel with all of these dorks here. though we may bicker from time to time i have to say i love them. they're my second family.

ah. i miss my dongsaengie. i wonder how she's doing. should i skype her? nah. i don't want these guys asking me a bazillion questions and start creeping on her. i know they would. especially that 4D maknae Sehun. he seems so innocent but he knows so much it's scary O_O anyways..what to do..what to do...maybe i can just check if she's on for a little bit! besides they're all too busy hugging the floor to even bother noticing what i'm doing.

xSEOK has now signed into skype.

yukiki-mo is online.

omo. she's online!~ -fangirl~- okay i should stop squealing before they think i'm weird or something. now. should I call her or should i just wait until i get to the dorm..aish.

yukiki-mo is requesting a video chat.

omo. she's calling me. he turned his head to see if the others were watching him but they were all off in their own world. so instead of rejecting he got his headphones out and clicked accept.

>>> NOBODY'S POV <<<

the screen went black and then a face of a beautiful girl appeared. he immediately smiled when he saw his dongsaeng. checking to see if he was in the clear once more he waved at her without notice from the guys.

"seokie oppa! why did you turn your mic off? i won't be able to hear you!" she began to pout. *omo. my dongsaeng is so cute!* he quickly went outside to the hall and turned the mic back on.

"mianhe. i forgot that it was off." he sheepishly lied to her. their conversation continued with the usually, 'how are you doing? anything new?' until Tao noticed that Minseok wasn't in the room with them anymore.

"hyungs. where's Minseok hyung? did he say he was going anywhere?" he asked the others as he searched around for the bun. sitting down they couldn't find him in the room so they thought he must've went for a drink until they heard his voice outside the hall. he sounded like he was talking to someone. Chanyeol and Baekhyun being as curious as ever decided to creep on him, hoping to listen in on the conversation.

quietly they creaked open the door wide enough to see the back of Minseok but oddly enough there wasn't anybody around him. they looked at one another and shrugged their shoulders as they went back to the others sitting down on the floor.

"so who was he talking to hyungs?" Sehun asked curiously.

"nobody." Chanyeol replied nonchalantly with his deep voice.

the guys all gave dazed and confused looks. especially Luhan and Kyungsoo, they were like deers in headlights. sighing Baekhyun explained how they saw nobody not even near their hyung. Tao who didn't quite get it decided to check it out himself. he went towards the door and peeked out. he noticed his Baozi ge was holding out his phone and on the screen their seemed to be a girl. 

his eyes widened as closed the door quietly and scrambled back to where his hyungs and dongsaengs were. his mouth slightly open the guys kept nudging him to explain what he saw, leaning in with their curiousity at its peak.

"hyung..phone..talking..girl.." was all the escaped through Tao's lips.

as the guys heard girl their eyes widened as their thoughts began to roam. *so hyung has a girlfriend and he didn't tell us! that bun!* they all began to think. once Minseok was finished talking with Yuki he walked back in to the room nonchalantly as 11 pairs of eyes watched his every move. he started to feel uncomfortable and turned around only to see the guys burning holes with their glares.

"ah..h-hey guys...w-what's up?" he nervously asked as the guys got up and circled around him.

gulping the saliva back down his throat he could feel the tension in the room. silence.that's all there was for a few minutes but it felt like long hours to Minseok until Chanyeol decided to break the silence with his deep voice,"hyung! why didn't you tell us you had a girlfriend?!"

"yeah hyung! how can you keep such a big secret from us!~" Kai asked while pouting cutely.

"g-girlfriend?! what are you guys talking about?!" he asked with the biggest confused face a person could give

"hyung don't lie! i saw with my own eyes! you were video chatting with a girl outside!" Tao explained while whinning.

Minseok went blank for a while until he realized that Tao thought that his so called 'girlfriend' was actually Yuki, his dongsaeng that he was talking with. face palming himself he began to think *these guys are such pabos for believing this wushu panda. krisus. they're so guilliable and so clueless that they misunderstood.aish. life is never dull with these guys.*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋI did a quad update for you all!~
i didn't like the number 6 so i decided to stop at 7 :D
but there's a time skip for you all~
Exo came into the story, well they're not Exo yet. just trainees.
the stuff in the story is made up.
the only thing that's true is that xiumin did win 2nd place in a singing competition
& got recruited to SM bc of that :D
anyways i hope you liked it!
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋthe guys misunderstood his dongsaeng as his girlfriend.
oh Tao ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
oh & Ge means older brother in Chinese :D
comment & subscribe loves!<3